Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
spider-man is the flagship character of the marvel universe. done right, a spidey film integrated with the current marvel movie universe could fetch a billi. easy.

all due respect... tchalla can fall the fukk back. right along with any other movie that was in peter parker's flight path for 2017.

In his defense, I think most of us hoped and expected spidey to show up in movies with an ensemble cast of heroes (Avengers, Capt: Civil War, and so on). what we didn't expect was for BP to get pushed back. many of us have been hoping to see his movie for years now. Spidey already has 5 under his belt.

But like I said, the big question is what happens to BP and his role in Civil War. From where I'm standing, I think he's out.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
original.gif

kaz got Sony getting its act together :wow:

-DMP-

Prolific posting :wow:

Based Kaz got Sony to exceed expectations last quarter, now he done fukked around and brought Spidey home while keeping the rights to the movie franchise.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In his defense, I think most of us hoped and expected spidey to show up in movies with an ensemble cast of heroes (Avengers, Capt: Civil War, and so on). what we didn't expect was for BP to get pushed back. many of us have been hoping to see his movie for years now. Spidey already has 5 under his belt.

But like I said, the big question is what happens to BP and his role in Civil War. From where I'm standing, I think he's out.

Yeah it does sound like he's out because money talks

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You either adapt or you perish, said it a year ago that "The Amazing Spider-Man franchise" after the disastrous second film was in limbo. A collab with Marvel Studios was the only way forward from there on out and best way to rejuvenate the character and franchise. Those numbers last year were:scust:.

Kevin Feige and co only want three Marvel movies a year from 2017, as the new Spider-Man film is now one of their productions of course movies were going to be pushed back:comeon:.

Anyway I think they'll use the character in Captain America 3 in an action scene and that's it. Sort of like Batroc's role in the 2nd film. I can see a scene where the goons are sent after him(whilst in costume), they unmask him and then you see the new actor for the first time.

He Better be an adult in this iteration :birdman:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn....fukk...

fd02503ed2877efe744386c77e1b070890c2153.gif

Well I'm just saying a new spidey movie comes out in 2 years and they want to put him in a movie before then so next year more than likely and civil war is the one that makes sense and from a business standpoint, it makes a lot of sense to have him be the centerpiece between Cap and Iron Man meaning he'll get more of the spotlight and panther would probably be relegated to just a side character which would do a big disservice to him but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they can find a way to put both of them in it that would fit the story and serve both characters really well

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
sounds to good to be true :wow: would've been a nice transition

kids should be reading about the kids of the marvel universe.
like Popeye and son or some shyt.
the older characters should be active/inactive avengers/wca.
their kids should be mutants in new mutants mags, being taught by the older men and xavier/magneto.
marvel was ruined by being bogus to creator/illustrators.
then, giving the reigns over to incompetent imbeciles of the indy/dc game who fukked up dc and had pisspoor indie/fake anime books like Quesada to loeb.
them ruining and focusing in to much on this love affair of jean/cyke. Ruining petey/mj, and all the couples of marvel ruined marvel.
Just because the nineties featured a bunch of divorce/single parenting.
to the deconstruction of the natural moral things.
Did not mean marvel had to take that direction, as well.
marvel was an escape with reality components held in great check.
if you wanted a fukkup or someone down on their luck.
you could have read daredevil and ironman being drunk ass recluses.
to ruin the entire pulse of marvel in xmen and spidey is why marvel no longer owns them selves.
making apocalypse and venom to weighted a character also ruined both beyond repair.
both villains pretty much sucked and their over usage and lack of quality to those character created a negative catalyst quality wise to marvel's flagships as a whole.

Art Barr

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be really really ballsy if they used miles the black/mixed spiderman. I would give marvel major props, I really feel like it all depends on how the upcoming marvel comics go and if miles crosses over to the 616. (which he probably will since he's really popular. Think about it...

Spiderman in marvel movies done by marvel as a black character.... I'm pretty sure they can pull off. However sony trying to find someone to write a spiderman script of color :mjlol: After a another spiderman movie flop sony would probably beg to sell spiderman back to marvel.
:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
spider-man is the flagship character of the marvel universe. done right, a spidey film integrated with the current marvel movie universe could fetch a billi. easy.

all due respect... tchalla can fall the fukk back. right along with any other movie that was in peter parker's flight path for 2017.

nikka fukk you and fukk Peter Parker's frail sensitive corny wise cracking ass:camby:

I'm trying to see Black Excellence, a KING amongst men. One of the top 5 smartest and the top most noble characters in the Marvel Universe. I'm trying to see the Magnificent Kingdom of Wakanda brought to life before my very eyes.

I could give an absolute cracker's ass about yet ANOTHER Peter Parker flick with him awkwardly attempting to flirt with Mary Jane for two hours:scust:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikka fukk you and fukk Peter Parker's frail sensitive corny wise cracking ass:camby:

I'm trying to see Black Excellence, a KING amongst men. One of the top 5 smartest and the top most noble characters in the Marvel Universe. I'm trying to see the Magnificent Kingdom of Wakanda brought to life before my very eyes.

I could give an absolute cracker's ass about yet ANOTHER Peter Parker flick with him awkwardly attempting to flirt with Mary Jane for two hours:scust:

:ufdup: aye now I know you upset my brother but don't diss the man or his wisecracks. I know you're grieving though so it's cool