Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna happen Breh Marvel doesn't want those problems, if you thought the human torch thing was a big deal....:whew:

it'll be NOTHING compared to having Miles as the main spidey.

Not really, Miles is probably going to take the original spidey's spot as the main spiderman. Actual comic book fans love the character.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is toby coming back? Spiderman 2 is still top 3 super hero movie of all time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
is toby coming back? Spiderman 2 is still top 3 super hero movie of all time

Probably not breh he's too old at this point to be jumping around and bumping without a heavy use of CGI and Marvel tends to want to go young with spider man and not retread. Plus he's not that good of a spidey:whoknows:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not really, Miles is probably going to take the original spidey's spot as the main spiderman. Actual comic book fans love the character.

Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with Marvel bringing in Miles ( and down for the ensuing fukkery) and they may like miles in the comic, but you know damn well that the rage will immense when the fans learn it's gonna be Miles, not Peter, in the big screen.

Put it this way, ask those same comic book fans of they would want Miles instead of Peter Parker as the spider man on the big screen. You'll get your answer.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:ufdup: aye now I know you upset my brother but don't diss the man or his wisecracks. I know you're grieving though so it's cool

I am breh.....I am :to: im taking this shyt hard I thought Marvel FINALLY was gonna give BP the shine he deserves. He was going to be a centerpiece of Civil War, November 2017 was gonna be the greatest month of my cinematic life bruh:wow: I don't even hate Spiderman like that, I think Spiderman 2 is a classic and one of the greatest comic adaptations of all time. I'm just tired of these Cac characters getting chances upon chances to be rebooted while T'Challa gets marginalized and pushed back.

The fourth Season of Boondocks sucked, Black Dynamite got cancelled. They taking away all of our black excellence brehs. Next thing you know they'll recast the homie John Boyega in Star Wars with Logan Lerman and push it back to 2017 to make the whitewashing complete:scusthov:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Still :mindblown: at dudes acting like the Black Panther postponement is a big deal.

Its 6 fukking months.
I've waited decades to see a BP movie - like half a year is going to make a difference :rudy:

kids should be reading about the kids of the marvel universe.
like Popeye and son or some shyt.
the older characters should be active/inactive avengers/wca.
their kids should be mutants in new mutants mags, being taught by the older men and xavier/magneto
marvel was ruined by being bogus to creator/illustrators.
then, giving the reigns over to incompetent imbeciles of the indy/dc game who fukked up dc and had pisspoor indie/fake anime books like Quesada to loeb.
them ruining and focusing in to much on this love affair of jean/cyke. Ruining petey/mj, and all the couples of marvel ruined marvel.
Just because the nineties featured a bunch of divorce/single parenting.
to the deconstruction of the natural moral things.
Did not mean marvel had to take that direction, as well.
marvel was an escape with reality components held in great check.
if you wanted a fukkup or someone down on their luck.
you could have read daredevil and ironman being drunk ass recluses.
to ruin the entire pulse of marvel in xmen and spidey is why marvel no longer owns them selves.
making apocalypse and venom to weighted a character also ruined both beyond repair.
both villains pretty much sucked and their over usage and lack of quality to those character created a negative catalyst quality wise to marvel's flagships as a whole.

Art Barr

There's already The Young Avengers and Runaways who are the kids of heroes and villains respectively.

Unless you plan to have literally a whole separate line catered to kids - that's a lot of cash you're leaving on the table.

I get the idea of wanting to give each generation their own versions to rock with - but that's what all the brand resets and New 52's are for.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Them Sony leaks actually had a beneficial effect.

And now we get Spider-Man as the first big screen Marvel super-hero with a legit secret identity. I hope they pull the swerve and make it Miles Morales but I doubt they would ever do it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/w...vels-big-gun-to-reboot-spider-man-1201429540/ good inside article from variety

I am breh.....I am :to: im taking this shyt hard I thought Marvel FINALLY was gonna give BP the shine he deserves. He was going to be a centerpiece of Civil War, November 2017 was gonna be the greatest month of my cinematic life bruh:wow: I don't even hate Spiderman like that, I think Spiderman 2 is a classic a done of the greatest comic adaptations of all time. I'm just tired of these Cac characters getting chances upon chances to be rebooted while T'Challa gets marginalized and pushed back.

The fourth Season of Boondocks sucked, Black Dynamite got cancelled. They taking away all of our black excellence brehs. Next thing you know they'll recast the homie John Boyega in Star Wars with Logan Lerman and push it back to 2017 to make the whitewashing complete:scusthov:

I feel you breh. But the movie is still coming and he's still getting his shine. The difference with this situation is, with Sony and Marvel doing joint production work, the movie can come out at a different rate so while they're working on a panther movie in one studio, they're working on spidey in another studio. And only people you can blame black dynamite on are the people who didn't watch it breh. Money talks and if it was a hit show, it'd still be on. It sucks but I'm not blaming anyone for that debacle but the audience

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
nikka fukk you and fukk Peter Parker's frail sensitive corny wise cracking ass:camby:

daaaamn.gif

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am breh.....I am :to: im taking this shyt hard I thought Marvel FINALLY was gonna give BP the shine he deserves. He was going to be a centerpiece of Civil War, November 2017 was gonna be the greatest month of my cinematic life bruh:wow: I don't even hate Spiderman like that, I think Spiderman 2 is a classic and one of the greatest comic adaptations of all time. I'm just tired of these Cac characters getting chances upon chances to be rebooted while T'Challa gets marginalized and pushed back.

wait? black dynamite got cancelled? :mjcry: