Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tumblr_njk73hyonW1qfvit3o1_540.jpg

And can nikkas stop tryna see Gambino as Miles Morales? Miles is a teenager and Donald Glover is a goddamn grown man :heh: There's other younger black actors out there.

all them nikkaz making that suggestion are not to be trusted on anything related to quality, ever.

Art Barr

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I was kinda pissed about it at first, but if you think about it - it worked out for the best. Seeing the Justice League on screen together for the first time will suck all the oxygen out of the room. Thor: Ragnarok is the end of the trilogy and people are invested in the character already.

Now BP is dropping in the same year as Flash and Aquaman.

The King of Wakanda got this :obama:

White people love them some Flash though:francis:

If the other DC movies make numbers I can see BP being behind Flash

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I'm ok with the other Marvel films getting pushed back. It will give the directors more time to work on the films. I want a good Black Panther and Inhumans film so bad :ohlawd:

Civil War is going to be huge though.

Inhumans is pushed back until after Infinity War Pt 2

I really wanted to see Black Bolt take Thanos on 1v1 like in the comics after the terrigen bomb explodes:whew:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What happens to RDJ in civil war... he signed that big deal and got that big fight with cap but that fight is supposed to be spidey...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dan Slott has corrected a lot of that though although they still won't let him grow up and be married because it "ages" the character which is utter bs to me. And I don't think he should be a full time avenger for real

was slott on Gen 13, after Campbell left?

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You either adapt or you perish, said it a year ago that "The Amazing Spider-Man franchise" after the disastrous second film was in limbo. A collab with Marvel Studios was the only way forward from there on out and best way to rejuvenate the character and franchise. Those numbers last year were:scust:.

Kevin Feige and co only want three Marvel movies a year from 2017, as the new Spider-Man film is now one of their productions of course movies were going to be pushed back:comeon:.

Anyway I think they'll use the character in Captain America 3 in an action scene and that's it. Sort of like Batroc's role in the 2nd film. I can see a scene where the goons are sent after him(whilst in costume), they unmask him and then you see the new actor for the first time.

He Better be an adult in this iteration :birdman:

how was the second amazing film disasterous?

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The one positive of the BP pushback: it will show on July 4 weekend.

They better stick to that date. No more pushbacks.

they are gonna bring out bp, when they market Tyler Perry movie releases, breh.
you know, it...
I know it,..
everyone knows it

Art Barr

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
White people love them some Flash though:francis:

If the other DC movies make numbers I can see BP being behind Flash

True - but after another 3 years of the ABC show, they might fukk around and catch Flash fatigue. And God help DC if teenage White girls decide that it's not fair that Grant Gustin (The Flash they grew up with) doesn't get to play Barry in the movie....

All they have to do is put a big plot point for the MCU dead centre of the BP movie and people will go see it because they don't want to miss the story.

Personally, I'll go see both anyway. I'll just see Black Panther a bunch more times than The Flash :manny:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For those wondering what is BP's new competition with the new slot (via a poster from CBR):

Any way, this is what Black Panther's new spot looks like (07/06/18):

How to Train Your Dragon 3 (06/29/18)

Terminator 3 (06/29/18)

Untitled Fox/DWA/Blue Sky (06/29/18) -
This is Fox's animation team. This would be weird for them to release this on the same day they're releasing HTTYD3. I'm betting this moves.

Black Panther (07/06/18) - This is Fourth of July Weekend.

Untitled Fox/Marvel (07/13/18) - Another X-Men or Fantastic Four film (possibly the rumored crossover). I'm betting this will move to earlier in the summer, possibly to Early June as Fox doesn't have anything out in the summer until HTTYD3.

Untitled Fox/DWA/Blue Sky (07/20/18) - Another Fox animation. They have one in March of 2018 too. Possibly where the 06/29/18 is moving to. I can't see them distributing 3 animated films within a month of each other.

Aquaman (07/27/18) - Black Panther will need to have made it's money by this point. There's nothing currently slated for August, but I'd expect that to fill up as we move through the years.

http://community.comicbookresources...What-Giants-Do&p=928465&viewfull=1#post928465

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I still didnt think sony did THAT bad. Last movie was a miss but i loved the first one

Which is why they're still holding the majority of the profits and still get creative control. This is a way of giving the character a stimulus and working with a company that has a good track record