Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Andrew is the right peter for anything post 1960s breh. He's Peter once he got to college basically minus that little dark period he went through in the 90s

you mean when mark Bagley, the commercialized Erik Larsen was ruining Spiderman by making him back into some non-edgy bullshyt with spiderclone and outer space shyt that makes no sense.
marvel has sucked since 1994 to now.

Art Barr

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think that all depends on who else they bring on board but again, no Arad is a good thing just because he was running out of ideas and it was time for a new voice. Pascal and Feige producing and then who knows who else they bring in

I saw a tumblr post with comments from Arad which made me think he was still running it and still saying no to Miles but that was old. We'll see, I just think its a waste of a lot talent in DeHaan, Garfield and even Felicity Jones that they now gotta be thrown in the bushes, and moreso a critical bunch of films like Black Panther and Captain Marvel which should aim at showing the MCU's diversity are being pushed back.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dan Slott has corrected a lot of that though although they still won't let him grow up and be married because it "ages" the character which is utter bs to me. And I don't think he should be a full time avenger for real

It would be kind of cool to see him as the thread that connects the Cinema Universe with Netflix Defenders/ New Avengers continuity.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I read that but until it's verified, I'm assuming its still going to continue its reign of terror lol. I'd love if spec spidey came back or at least something similar.

you mean when mark Bagley, the commercialized Erik Larsen was ruining Spiderman by making him back into some non-edgy bullshyt with spiderclone and outer space shyt that makes no sense.
marvel has sucked since 1994 to now.

Art Barr

Yeah I agree. But he's gotten better. JMS really did some good stuff with him even though it was mostly all retconned and Slott has done some good things but I wonder what they're going to do with him after secret wars

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw a tumblr post with comments from Arad which made me think he was still running it and still saying no to Miles but that was old. We'll see, I just think its a waste of a lot talent in DeHaan, Garfield and even Felicity Jones that they now gotta be thrown in the bushes, and moreso a critical bunch of films like Black Panther and Captain Marvel which should aim at showing the MCU's diversity are being pushed back.

Yeah that's old, I remember him saying that last summer. His name isnt mentioned in the press release and if he was a part of it, trust his name would be all over it and he'd be quoted. Avi's out. But it is messed up that a lot of good talent and potentially good movies are getting tossed to the bushes or the back burner

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dan Slott has corrected a lot of that though although they still won't let him grow up and be married because it "ages" the character which is utter bs to me. And I don't think he should be a full time avenger for real

Spiderman was as good as it ever was a read.
when Peter was grown and solid with mj.
when they started having mj in peril because of Caesar.
when spidey should have beat his ass, period.
plus, having Petey lose the come up with mj.
ofsetting the natural course of the character from hardknocks to finally grinding to make it.
spidey and mj should be avengers with a kid who lives at the mansion by now.
happily ever after working in avengers lab with pym, Starks, and t'challa.
with reed dropping by and sue and mj going shopping and shyt.
with Franklin and powerpack grown the fukk up.
kids should be reading about the older guard.
then, fascinated by their mutant offspring in a new mita Ts reboot or some shyt to having their own solo books.
instead we get the wackest guys alive in Quesada[who ruined batman], and huffest of all time jaep Loeb at the helm of creative shyt they should be nowhere near at marvel.
those two clown don't know shyt about marvel comics.
damn, I wish jim shooter was alive.
none of this garbage would be allowed like this.

Art Barr

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiderman was as good as it ever was a read.
when Peter was grown and solid with mj.
when they started having mj in peril because of Caesar.
when spidey should have beat his ass, period.
plus, having Petey lose the come up with mj.
ofsetting the natural course of the character from hardknocks to finally grinding to make it.
spidey and mj should be avengers with a kid who lives at the mansion by now.
happily ever after working in avengers lab with pym, Starks, and t'challa.
with reed dropping by and sue and mj going shopping and shyt.
with Franklin and powerpack grown the fukk up.
kids should be reading about the older guard.
then, fascinated by their mutant offspring in a new mita Ts reboot or some shyt to having their own solo books.

instead we get the wackest guys alive in Quesada[who ruined batman], and huffest of all time jaep Loeb at the helm of creative shyt they should be nowhere near at marvel.
those two clown don't know shyt about marvel comics.
damn, I wish jim shooter was alive.
none of this garbage would be allowed like this.

Art Barr

sounds to good to be true :wow: would've been a nice transition

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe when I was like 12 :russ:

Yeah lol that's what I'm saying. Andrew is pitch perfect as Spidey and Peter. Whether it's ultimate peter parker or the way Peter is now during Slott's run and JMS' run from the early 2000s. That ultra nerdy version of Peter died as soon as he got to college.