Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would have liked an actual finish to the ASM series :aicmon: I hate unfinished shyt like that. Series just got rebooted :snoop:

Yall looking at this as a good thing, but an over abundance of star superheroes is not good. You need a balance. You need the first class, all star, most popular heroes (Iron Man, Capt) and the also popular but not as popular heroes (Hulk, Thor, etc). Spidey is too much star power and eventually the quality will have to drop In order to make everything fit and to,give everyone screen time.

If anything, they should have started another universe entirely. Consisting of the The New Avengers. (Maybe Luke Cage, Spidey, Echo, DareDevil) and Fantastic 4 that they've started, Black Panther etc. all In the future or something. Set in 2040 following the events of the avengers and the OG MCU. That would have made sense and they could have played around with foreshadowing in the MCU now, while giving subtle hints to the past in the new MCU. it would have given them a chance to do something special artistically. Creating a future and watching new age heroes adjust to a newer time.

I don't like this move at all.
:usure:

solo movies. solo shine.
ensemble flicks. group shine.
and every rumor i've seen suggests iron man, thor AND cap are headed for support roles (outside of the ensemble flicks) once their trilogies wrap.

how bout u let the gawds cook? they're pretty good at it. :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
oh and fukk any idea of having any spidey clone ever show up in a film.
marvel went bankrupt with that mark Bagley spider clone bullshyt and ruined spider man forever.
spider clones including miles or Ben Reilly, for emphasis.
marvel needs to work at making black superheroes.
not making Spiderman a fukkin conquistador lucha with different bums under the hood.
Peter parker is spider man, period.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this means we gon get Agent Venom in GotG :ohhh:
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_14_Textless.jpg

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:
reader-engagement-make-it-so.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
oh shyt, does this mean spectacular spidey can come back?!

sony, marvel, please :feedme:

-DMP-

Nah. Marvel has had the animation rights to spidey since disney bought them. If Jeph Loeb wanted to do that, he could've done something similar but he and Joey Q wanted to do a kiddy version of spiderman and that's what we got breh

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
spider-man is the flagship character of the marvel universe. done right, a spidey film integrated with the current marvel movie universe could fetch a billi. easy.

all due respect... tchalla can fall the fukk back. right along with any other movie that was in peter parker's flight path for 2017.
:damn:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right now, my only ask for Spider-Man is that we get 'day-job/engaged to Mary Jane'. I feel like the late teens Spidey has been done to death. They could make him 23-25 and it would open up a few new stories that they haven't tackled on screen yet.

best spidey is I am cool Petey from him coming of age and being in a confused love triangle with gwen/mary jane.
leading to gwen's death and layer mj being with harry till he goes nuts.
marvel fukked up Spiderman when Petey was on webs and never matured into a paid full time avenger as a married adult.
with avenger level protection for mj after venom and Johnathan Caesar.
all that make him poor Peter back with aunt may after 314 is where spidey went wrong.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
best spidey is I am cool Petey from him coming of age and being in a confused love triangle with gwen/mary jane.
leading to gwen's death and layer mj being with harry till he goes nuts.
marvel fukked up Spiderman when Petey was on webs and never matured into a paid full time avenger as a married adult.
with avenger level protection for mj after venom and Johnathan Caesar.
all that make him poor Peter back with aunt may after 314 is where spidey went wrong.

Art Barr

Dan Slott has corrected a lot of that though although they still won't let him grow up and be married because it "ages" the character which is utter bs to me. And I don't think he should be a full time avenger for real