Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The big question to me is what happens to Black Panther and Civil War? does his role stay the same? Or will he be diminished in favor of Spider-Man if he shows up? Will he still be in Civil War at all?

Damn, 3 years is a long wait.

Also, peep how that Amy Pascal chick, despite her emails and the interview situation, still got a gig anyway. They don't get fired, they get transferred.

I think Spidey shows up in civil war with black panther but maybe not since they pushed the black panther movie back

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think Spidey shows up in civil war with black panther but maybe not since they pushed the black panther movie back

Yea marvel will need to clarify that one, was looking forward to how BP, Stark, and Capt. would interact. Plus seeing BP and Falcon in the film (and possibly have BP provide a new set of wings like he does in the comics) would've been interesting.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea marvel will need to clarify that one, was looking forward to how BP, Stark, and Capt. would interact. Plus seeing BP and Falcon in the film (and possibly have BP provide a new set of wings like he does in the comics) would've been interesting.

Yeah I can't imagine introducing panther only to delay his movie for 2 years. That kinda doesn't make sense

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See fukk this shyt. I've been waiting half my life to see T'challa the GAWD on the big screen and the cinematic moment of black excellence is getting pushed back for ANOTHER goddamn Spider-Man flick? I am good and fukking tired of SM we've already had FIVE movies with this character, one classic (Spider-Man 2) two decent (OG Spider-Man and ASM) and two turds (Spider-Man 3 and ASM2) let Peter sit on the shelf for a bit.

I know not ONE IOTA of shine better not be taken from Black Panther in Civil War in favor of Spider-Man.

spider-man is the flagship character of the marvel universe. done right, a spidey film integrated with the current marvel movie universe could fetch a billi. easy.

all due respect... tchalla can fall the fukk back. right along with any other movie that was in peter parker's flight path for 2017.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
spider-man is the flagship character of the marvel universe. done right, a spidey film integrated with the current marvel movie universe could fetch a billi. easy.

all due respect... tchalla can fall the fukk back. right along with any other movie that was in peter parker's flight path for 2017.

:salute:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Would have liked an actual finish to the ASM series :aicmon: I hate unfinished shyt like that. Series just got rebooted :snoop:

Yall looking at this as a good thing, but an over abundance of star superheroes is not good. You need a balance. You need the first class, all star, most popular heroes (Iron Man, Capt) and the also popular but not as popular heroes (Hulk, Thor, etc). Spidey is too much star power and eventually the quality will have to drop In order to make everything fit and to,give everyone screen time.

If anything, they should have started another universe entirely. Consisting of the The New Avengers. (Maybe Luke Cage, Spidey, Echo, DareDevil) and Fantastic 4 that they've started, Black Panther etc. all In the future or something. Set in 2040 following the events of the avengers and the OG MCU. That would have made sense and they could have played around with foreshadowing in the MCU now, while giving subtle hints to the past in the new MCU. it would have given them a chance to do something special artistically. Creating a future and watching new age heroes adjust to a newer time.

I don't like this move at all.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
both were good for the incarnation of Peter they went for.
Garfield = anime/cgi MTV Peter parker
Tobey = Petey before he was made cool with a motorcycle in college

Art Barr

Andrew is the right peter for anything post 1960s breh. He's Peter once he got to college basically minus that little dark period he went through in the 90s

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
original.gif

kaz got Sony getting its act together :wow:

-DMP-