Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah black panther Thor and inhumans all got semi bushes

And I see they aint even thinking of bringing Ben or Miles on some :mjpls:

Y'all got sold some bullshyt, if anything this could be the day we look back on as trace as the falling off of MCU on some WWE Acquiring WCW without the big dogs shyt. :upsetfavre:

They gon get fat and complacent cause they got the franchise player back and Sony still running shots :scust:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
New Marvel movie dates due to the addition of Spider-Man

Spider-man will replace Thor in July 2017
Thor moves to Nov 3, 2017
Black Panther moves to July 6, 2018
Captain Marvel is Nov 2018
And Inhumans is now in 2019

i dig spiderman coming into the MCU but pushing back black panther is not cool..i wonder who they are going to get to play spiderman in this :patrice:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Breh if they bring Miles in, especially as the main spider, expect riots, dead serious

I hadn't read the thread when I posted that but I think someone posted an interview that stated they've officially ruled out Miles.
If they had the balls to do it, that probably would have officially jump started a race war out here, especially if they kept a white Mary Jane. :laugh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
on an unrelated note...reading the list of future marvel films coming out is making me feel old somewhat - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe

when the last one planned, inhumans, is released in july 2019 ill be 37 years old..and ill still plan on seeing every film god willing

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The big question to me is what happens to Black Panther and Civil War? does his role stay the same? Or will he be diminished in favor of Spider-Man if he shows up? Will he still be in Civil War at all?

Damn, 3 years is a long wait.

Also, peep how that Amy Pascal chick, despite her emails and the interview situation, still got a gig anyway. They don't get fired, they get transferred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Black Panther and Justice League were 2 weeks apart. This is a blessing in disguise. Black Panther has a chance to have a better box office showing now.

Bolded for truth and said the same on the first page. I'd rather wait 6 months for the movie than have to read all the :sadbron:on here if it underperforms because the cinema going public shot its wad on Justice League.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I hadn't read the thread when I posted that but I think someone posted an interview that stated they've officially ruled out Miles.
If they had the balls to do it, that probably would have officially jump started a race war out here, especially if they kept a white Mary Jane. :laugh:

It sounds crazy but them dudes would really pop off like that over a comic book like that. shyt is a power fantasy to them, you fukk with that and you are fukkin with their psyche.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And I see they aint even thinking of bringing Ben or Miles on some :mjpls:

Y'all got sold some bullshyt, if anything this could be the day we look back on as trace as the falling off of MCU on some WWE Acquiring WCW without the big dogs shyt. :upsetfavre:

They gon get fat and complacent cause they got the franchise player back and Sony still running shots :scust:

I think that all depends on who else they bring on board but again, no Arad is a good thing just because he was running out of ideas and it was time for a new voice. Pascal and Feige producing and then who knows who else they bring in