Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Saw a video of him and one of his cronies unboxing it..shyt is hilarious. I was expecting him to at least put his branding on it.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
they damn well know it is... and it's subtle but you can see it clear as day

it's the anger behind it. it's not "Hey guys I want to inform you of a scam... Hey guys Solja is tripping... Hey guys, this console is just roms..... Hey guys............."

nah it's....

"I CAN'T WAIT TILL NINTENDO SUES THIS MOTHERfukkER :damn:

WHAT A DUMBASS STUPID RETARDED ASS NIG...GUY :damn:

HAHAHAHAH LOOK THEY GOT HIM :damn:

I HOPE THEY LOCK HIM UP TOO :damn:

I HOPE NINTENDO OWNS EVERYTHING DOWN TO HIS MUSIC PUBLISHING :damn:"

Then you get the "I'm not racist because"...................... "WELL A REAL BLACK MAN WOULD FUND AN ENTIRE VIDEO GAME FOR BLACK PEOPLE BY BLACK PEOPLE SO I'M LOOKING OUT FOR BLACK PEOPLE" :damn:

People out here :cape: for these billion dollar companies and PRAYING that shyt not only gets reported, but a nikka lose his entire net worth AND be locked up.. Meanwhile, where's the vids and tough talk for the companies who ain't funded shyt for black people, but they got the money.. what about smash brothers and nintendo and it's looooooooooooooooooooooooong history of racist ass shyt in their games...

no no no.... lets chop it up for 25 minutes about solja boy and send direct emails to get him shut down :damn:

and zero of these nikkas have any stock, so they don't even benefit from being so goddamn angry

We need white folks to shyt on Black folks and be on that :mjpls: because of dumb ass nigggas like you won't do it.

Bu bu bu but it's a million dollar company who cares.....

Black folks stay defending the one is embarrass us the most.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We need white folks to shyt on Black folks and be on that :mjpls: because of dumb ass nigggas like you won't do it.
and i rest my case... these are the fans of the white boys making these type of "lock that ****** up" videos... c00ns and other cacs

i'm done here

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
and i rest my case... these are the fans of the white boys making these type of "lock that ****** up" videos... c00ns and other cacs

i'm done here

Nope I'm that the type that's tired of nikkas like you defending the bullshyt that give Black folks the negative stereotype.

In this case, I really don't care about the racism motivated agenda, that clown Soulja boy does not represent us but cacs will use him as example against us. He deserve all the hate, racism included, and also from us. We need to shyt on him just like the racist cacs but nope we got dumb nikkas just like yourself with the typical c00n response "y'all only mad because he's Black"

Defend Black excellence not this this garbage.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
is this new handheld a plagiarized version of something else, or is it all original?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In this case, I really don't care about the racism motivated agenda, that clown Soulja boy does not represent us but cacs will use him as example against us. He deserve all the hate, racism included, and also from us. We need to shyt on him just like the racist cacs
TheColi.com y’all

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is this new handheld a plagiarized version of something else, or is it all original?

PS Vita.

It's Soulja Boy, of course it's a jacked version of something else. He's arguably the most prolific biter in history, behind Master P.

Fred.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Defending this nikka ain't the hill to die on:mjlol:

I ain't mad at the hustle at all but you can't be a public figure openly doing some shyt like this. THAT'S what makes it so stupid.

This is like promoting that you sell percs on Twitter or something
b-b-b-but what about all the other nondescript cacs selling drugs too?! :damn:

Like, you gotta be grade school status to not understand why this nikka is catching heat.