Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AS fukk :mindblown:

I've said it before, this is lowkey one of the dumbest sites I post on.

90% of that is tied into people dikk riding the fukk out of rappers. Or celebrities, athletes, etc. depending on the sub-forum. Once people get into that mind state all logic goes out the window.

Cats really thought Nintendo was gonna let biting slide because rappers do. :mjlol:

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They hate to see a young nikka eating :leostare:

It amazes me that people are so invested in his shyt failing. why the fukk would you care about protecting nintendo ?

Have y'all two retarded fakkits realized he never licensed the roms from nintendo and he KNEW that this would blow up in his face and it's OUR fault because we don't want to see him shine???:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Is this a fukking joke???:wtf:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Have y'all two retarded fakkits realized he never licensed the roms from nintendo and he KNEW that this would blow up in his face and it's OUR fault because we don't want to see him shine???:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Is this a fukking joke???:wtf:

Why the fukk you care? "Oh my lord, he never licensed it from Nintendo" :damn:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why the fukk you care? "Oh my lord, he never licensed it from Nintendo" :damn:

I kinda don't care:ld: but......... When nintendo comes calling because you outright violated their IP and then went online and pretended like you owned THEIR games on YOUR system for the entire world to see???:laff::laff::laff:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Yung Draco raking in tha dough:umad:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"Soulja Boy is selling a console that’s basically an overpriced emulator"

Our culture is so fukked up, we don't like at him like the crook he is.

I saw a dude selling "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" tee shirts...that's not a business, that's copyright infringement.

And though I understand why we have to hustle, sometimes, don't make that out to be virtuous.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I saw a dude selling "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" tee shirts...that's not a business, that's copyright infringement.

And though I understand why we have to hustle, sometimes, don't make that out to be virtuous.

Is that idiot really trying to defend Soulja Boy? :stopitslime:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

That dude is retarded for the simple fact that Soulja Boy ain't selling bootleg consoles. He took an already bootleg console, slapped his name on it, then marked the price up.

Somebody get dude on The Coli....I'll ask him his shoe size and brand preference....I'll buy the bootleg version. Then proceed to write FRED on the side and mark them up an additional $100 before I sell them to him. Since he ain't got a problem with that sort of stuff, it should be fine.:manny:

Fred.