Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Getting some :mjpls: vibes from the coverage of this

Why would they sue him instead of the manufacturers anyways
:mjlol: because HE is selling it and broadly advertising. China has no copyright laws.

not everything is about racism. you don't break the law then say that they are being racist for enforcing the law. stop it.

Nikkaz pretending like bootleggers don't deal with the law. This ain't China where you can set up the GUZZI and LOUISE VUTTON stores in a mall and eat :laff:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they damn well know it is... and it's subtle but you can see it clear as day

it's the anger behind it. it's not "Hey guys I want to inform you of a scam... Hey guys Solja is tripping... Hey guys, this console is just roms..... Hey guys............."

nah it's....

"I CAN'T WAIT TILL NINTENDO SUES THIS MOTHERfukkER :damn:

WHAT A DUMBASS STUPID RETARDED ASS NIG...GUY :damn:

HAHAHAHAH LOOK THEY GOT HIM :damn:

I HOPE THEY LOCK HIM UP TOO :damn:

I HOPE NINTENDO OWNS EVERYTHING DOWN TO HIS MUSIC PUBLISHING :damn:"

Then you get the "I'm not racist because"...................... "WELL A REAL BLACK MAN WOULD FUND AN ENTIRE VIDEO GAME FOR BLACK PEOPLE BY BLACK PEOPLE SO I'M LOOKING OUT FOR BLACK PEOPLE" :damn:

People out here :cape: for these billion dollar companies and PRAYING that shyt not only gets reported, but a nikka lose his entire net worth AND be locked up.. Meanwhile, where's the vids and tough talk for the companies who ain't funded shyt for black people, but they got the money.. what about smash brothers and nintendo and it's looooooooooooooooooooooooong history of racist ass shyt in their games...

no no no.... lets chop it up for 25 minutes about solja boy and send direct emails to get him shut down :damn:

and zero of these nikkas have any stock, so they don't even benefit from being so goddamn angry

Dude put himself out there. He got the attention he wanted. Now you crying all types of racism

A lot of brehs have no concept of reality. First thread when this news came out we said all this shyt would happen... but nah Soulja a business genius they said. First man to figure out how to sell bootleg products in the mainstream :wow:

The law? :camby: - let that man eat, he ain't doing nothing.

Ignorance of the law isn't a defence.

Now he is a victim of a larger conspiracy because the law is being enforced on his ass... Don't be that guy

:russell:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dude put himself out there. He got the attention he wanted. Now you crying all types of racism

A lot of brehs have no concept of reality. First thread when this news came out we said all this shyt would happen... but nah Soulja a business genius they said. First man to figure out how to sell bootleg products in the mainstream :wow:

The law? :camby: - let that man eat, he ain't doing nothing.

Ignorance of the law isn't a defence.

Now he is a victim of a larger conspiracy because the law is being enforced on his ass... Don't be that guy

:russell:
like i said... keep trying with the subtle bullshyt.. yes he broke the law.. did any youtubers keep the same energy for any other law breakers?? did they WISH that rom hosting couple went to jail? Did they smile and laugh and enjoy their lawsuits? Do they outcry any other scamming move?

nobody is saying this was a great product, that he should get away with it, or anything else you trying to pawn off.. i didn't bring up him being legal, nor any conspiracy... shyt i didn't even say nintendo should NOT sue him

I said look at the HAPPINESS of these nerdy white boys.. like nintendo paying them personally. they are giddy about it, like i don't see them act towards any other type of illegal gaming activity going on. i don't see them sitting around wishing china changed the laws. but i do see them showing tips, tricks and tactics to get illegal software and games.. so they don't care about the law then right?

fake outraged white boys don't give two shyts about the law nor nintendo

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Looks like he's back to selling his handheld game

RpVEeUe.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
at least he smartened up, and didn't mention anything about "NES, SNES, GBA" games :ehh: