Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
He was in the wrong period. Had he just sold it as an emulator, that can play games, he would be in the clear. But no, he wanted to sell it as a damn near full priced console. And to do it now when Nintendo has retro versions of their consoles for sale? And you can't do the, "Well what about," argument, because Nintendo has gone after Rom sites, and home brew titles. They've gone after people who make consoles that play roms. Bottom line, I don't give a fukk what anyone thinks about cacs going after going after a black man just trying to make a buck. He's breaking all types of copyright and licensing laws. Period. It's not going to fly outside of China. And if you want to take it there, then you know what? He should have put his money behind some black developers and coders to make a game. You know why he didn't? Because that's the hard road and he just wanted to make a quick buck selling some crap to people who don't know any better.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He was in the wrong period. Had he just sold it as an emulator, that can play games, he would be in the clear. But no, he wanted to sell it as a damn near full priced console. And to do it now when Nintendo has retro versions of their consoles for sale? And you can't do the, "Well what about," argument, because Nintendo has gone after Rom sites, and home brew titles. They've gone after people who make consoles that play roms. Bottom line, I don't give a fukk what anyone thinks about cacs going after going after a black man just trying to make a buck. He's breaking all types of copyright and licensing laws. Period. It's not going to fly outside of China. And if you want to take it there, then you know what? He should have put his money behind some black developers and coders to make a game. You know why he didn't? Because that's the hard road and he just wanted to make a quick buck selling some crap to people who don't know any better.
Maybe. Just maybe Soulja Boy ain’t got bread like that. So that’s why. He took a shot. I hope he came out with a profit. fukk Nintendo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I agree... He could have created a dope black videogame but this dumbass had to put the bullseye on his back... :snoop:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Seriously, look at this shyt...

I never seen so many people going the extra mile out of all of this, and so many youtubers putting in so much effort in shytting on soujaboy. :mjpls:
Yeah, it was a bad idea like I said before, but damn. :francis:

A lot of "as an African American.." or " I'm black and..." comments under that vid:mjpls:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

Co-sign on the bolded.

This is the elephant in the room that people don't want to address.

Instead of getting together with some Black software designers, developers and coders so they could come up with a plan for a dope video game or a potential legit alternative to the Xbox One and the PS4, Soulja Boy puts his name on some bullshyt bootleg consoles and now he's getting heat from all of the video game companies.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Maybe. Just maybe Soulja Boy ain’t got bread like that. So that’s why. He took a shot. I hope he came out with a profit. fukk Nintendo

fukk his shot because it was a stupid ass shot. If he doesn’t have the money to back the development of a game, then he should stay in his lane before pissing off a company that has money and resources he can’t even imagine.

And this ain’t some new shyt. Nintendo had sued video stores in the past.

And yet he thought this was a sound business decision? I don’t want to hear anyone’s excuses over Soulja Boy’s dumb ass get rich quick logic. He’s stupid.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Co-sign on the bolded.

This is the elephant in the room that people don't want to address.

Instead of getting together with some Black software designers, developers and coders so they could come up with a plan for a dope video game or a potential legit alternative to the Xbox One and the PS4, Soulja Boy puts his name on some bullshyt bootleg consoles and now he's getting heat from all of the video game companies.

spawn wave actually said at the end of that last vid that he should have invested in some other console trying to make it out there in the market. I think this is the only youtuber that wasn't trying desperately to see Soulja get sued out of his mind by all those video game companies. lol

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt i been downloading some roms on an old android tablet,

I wish i had that PSouljaboy64XiiU

My 5 yr old dont know the difference between super mario bros, and super mario odyssey, its all new to her

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defending this nikka ain't the hill to die on:mjlol:

I ain't mad at the hustle at all but you can't be a public figure openly doing some shyt like this. THAT'S what makes it so stupid.

This is like promoting that you sell percs on Twitter or something

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt i been downloading some roms on an old android tablet,

I wish i had that PSouljaboy64XiiU

My 5 yr old dont know the difference between super mario bros, and super mario odyssey, its all new to her
Raspberry pi is that you seek

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There's definately an air of "yes get that fukking guy Nintendo!!" that is filled with an :mjpls: in some of the comments. I can't help but see it that way.
they damn well know it is... and it's subtle but you can see it clear as day

it's the anger behind it. it's not "Hey guys I want to inform you of a scam... Hey guys Solja is tripping... Hey guys, this console is just roms..... Hey guys............."

nah it's....

"I CAN'T WAIT TILL NINTENDO SUES THIS MOTHERfukkER :damn:

WHAT A DUMBASS STUPID RETARDED ASS NIG...GUY :damn:

HAHAHAHAH LOOK THEY GOT HIM :damn:

I HOPE THEY LOCK HIM UP TOO :damn:

I HOPE NINTENDO OWNS EVERYTHING DOWN TO HIS MUSIC PUBLISHING :damn:"

Then you get the "I'm not racist because"...................... "WELL A REAL BLACK MAN WOULD FUND AN ENTIRE VIDEO GAME FOR BLACK PEOPLE BY BLACK PEOPLE SO I'M LOOKING OUT FOR BLACK PEOPLE" :damn:

People out here :cape: for these billion dollar companies and PRAYING that shyt not only gets reported, but a nikka lose his entire net worth AND be locked up.. Meanwhile, where's the vids and tough talk for the companies who ain't funded shyt for black people, but they got the money.. what about smash brothers and nintendo and it's looooooooooooooooooooooooong history of racist ass shyt in their games...

no no no.... lets chop it up for 25 minutes about solja boy and send direct emails to get him shut down :damn:

and zero of these nikkas have any stock, so they don't even benefit from being so goddamn angry

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Dude so damn giddy and excited he probably busted a nut making this vid lol

he had to "boss up" "boss up"

steal our whole swag, culture, way of talking, down to the fitteds and 80s glasses.... but couldn't be happier to report the demise of a black man.... dude straight CHEESING... talking bout he fled to dubai... couldn't contain his delights

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
youtubers out there trying to get clicks by stirring up contrived controversy. don't put yourself out there on some dumb shyt, and you won't get caught up