Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
He's not scamming anyone. People know what they're getting when they put through the order. The consoles work and I don't hear any reports about people not getting their shipment or what they paid for. It's not legal, but I don't consider it a scam.

A lot of us download roms and play them but I didn't see people crying when Emuparadise went down. Would it be a scam if he was giving it away for free?
your parents must’ve smoked cracked:why:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Arizona couple has to pay 12 million to Nintendo :huhldup:

Nintendo has extracted a $12.2 million settlement from an Arizona couple the iconic gaming company sued for operating websites that allowed visitors to play a library of Nintendo titles for free.

Husband and wife Jacob and Cristian Mathias, the lawsuit alleged, operated two websites, LoveROMS.com and LoveRETRO.co, which allowed visitors to play classic Nintendo games on their computer through a process known as emulation.

Video: Arizona Lawmaker Arrested After Testy Exchange With State Troopers

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

Dude so damn giddy and excited he probably busted a nut making this vid lol

Seriously, look at this shyt...

I never seen so many people going the extra mile out of all of this, and so many youtubers putting in so much effort in shytting on soujaboy. :mjpls:
Yeah, it was a bad idea like I said before, but damn. :francis:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Why would they sue him instead of the manufacturers anyways
they in China, where they get away with this kinda shyt. it's no mystery that these bootleg devices exist, but they stay in the 'black market', away from official channels. that's why people thought it was so brazen for Soulja Boy to slap his name on these products

it ain't to knock no one's hustle, but it's like, how did you think you were gonna get away with this? it's like trying to make a legit business selling bootleg movies

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell me how it’s a scam when someone know what they’re getting?

What ja rule did with the fyre festival was a scam. What soulja boy did is basically selling fake jewelry or sneakers to knowing buyers.

So you telling me that without all these exposal videos on youtube after the fact, the casual gamer is supposed to know that this console and handheld are just shytty ROMs that are not going to run well?

Scam.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So you telling me that without all these exposal videos on youtube after the fact, the casual gamer is supposed to know that this console and handheld are just shytty ROMs that are not going to run well?

Scam.
If u buy anything over 50$ without research. U are a fukking idiot. Like I said before it’s dozens of fake Nintendo consoles all throughout out Amazon. Why no one making vids or in here posting that they are idiots for makinging bootleg consoles?

I looked through some of these outrage dudes vids they all done bootleg games before. Now they fukking care. And if this is a scam all of gaming is a scam. Damn near every game I bought this gen did not work as intended. Word to Master Chief Collection

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Some muthafukkas always want to ice skate uphill.

Dude should have known that Nintendo means business when it comes to their IPs. Now he has to deal with all this heat from them. Plus, he has to worry about Capcom and Namco possibly coming for his ass(pause). However, all those videos that are celebrating what happened to Souljaboy is your typical, usual, gutless, hypocritical BS that's been coming from the gaming community for years.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some muthafukkas always want to ice skate uphill.

Dude should have known that Nintendo means business when it comes to their IPs. Now he has to deal with all this heat from them. Plus, he has to worry about Capcom and Namco possibly coming for his ass(pause). However, all those videos that are celebrating what happened to Souljaboy is your typical, usual, gutless, hypocritical BS that's been coming from the gaming community for years.

Like i told that fool that was defending soulja boy earlier he'd be better of CREATING a video game than Stealing roms from nintendo...:trollol: Now he gotta pay the price.:demonic: