Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
the resident nyc crew already popped up about to spam how ice spice is an excellent artist and a W for nyc when everyone else just sees inferiority complex babble

I’m from NYC and Glorilla >>>> Ice Spice

Tomorrow the hardest thing put out by a bytch since Bodak Yellow :wow:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Cardi stimulus package. I wouldn't count that anymore than I'd count YG or Meek's hits with Drake features. You can't sustain a career off that and will end up...well, exactly where YG and Meek are today.

It’s a lot of rappers wished that they had YG and Meek’s career that ceiling not as low as you think it is :pachaha:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It’s a lot of rappers that wished they had YG and Meek’s career that ceiling not as low as you think it is :pachaha:

That's one way of looking at it. Other way of looking at it...being completely unable to tour because 70% of your singles have features. I saw YG during the Kendrick tour a few years ago and shyt was sad as fukk. This shyt kills your $ potential and leaves you at the behest of the label.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
That's one way of looking at it. Other way of looking at it...being completely unable to tour because 70% of your singles have features. I saw YG during the Kendrick tour a few years ago and shyt was sad as fukk. This shyt kills your $ potential and leaves you at the behest of the label.
The rappers in their lane with no features can’t even tour so they might as well run it up if they can :manny:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Nyc nikkas go defend they artist to the death :skip: Them two nikkas anywhere nyc discussion at. Respect tho.

Glo > for me tho. I fw ice spice as a personality but as a nikka I can genuinely run through w glorilla ep or a few of her songs.

The PS party don’t trip to much on glo coming on somebody speaker, but Ice spice? We playing to troll or giving somebody a “wtf cuh” through the mic.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Both shawties finna eat for a minute imo. Both in their own lane, especially Glo… she in a good ass position because of nikkas and females fw her musically.

Ice spice is liked a lot and knows how to make catchy shyt no matter If it’s thot rap. She’ll be around for a minute. They already peaked higher then some predecessors (mulato hoe, the city girls and whoever else was rapping that shyt, saweetie)

Need kenzo B to hurry up and blow bruh

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Easy....chicks consume this music, and they wanna be more Ice Spice than Glorilla :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Both are doing great.

Don’t get this thread

Girls like Lola, bia and Latto need new hits fast