Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The 2 latest rappers off the assembly line that no one will care about in 2 years.

Just pick anyone off the street who can put words together, have em rap over undeniably hot beats, insert them into the algorithm in our phones and voila!!!!!! the masses will idolize them like zombies

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
No it's not glorilla is ugly. Ice spice been fine from the jump. And there you have it

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The 2 latest rappers off the assembly line that no one will care about in 2 years.

Just pick anyone off the street who can put words together, have em rap over undeniably hot beats, insert them into the algorithm in our phones and voila!!!!!! the masses will idolize them like zombies

Ya'll said the same about cardi B. She been Ice Cold with music and has a meal at McDonalds RN.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Lol at functions. You don’t go out?
camron-nope.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Who ice had connections to? Also she's Dominican and nigerian

Don't care about her DNA results. If I saw her IRL I'm looking at her first glance as PR. Undeniable. Her manager or whatever is henchman's kid right? He's super plugged in. And being from NYC in general is a cheat code cause its a small town despite being a city of 8 million.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Don't care about her DNA results. If I saw her IRL I'm looking at her first glance as PR. Undeniable. Her manager or whatever is henchman's kid right? He's super plugged in. And being from NYC in general is a cheat code cause its a small town despite being a city of 8 million.
She's not Nigerian at all. Her pops is AA. Her producer is DJ Enuff's son they met in college. Her pops was a rapper in the mixtape era that used to be with DJ Doowop.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
She's not Nigerian at all. Her pops is AA. Her producer is DJ Enuff's son they met in college. Her pops was a rapper in the mixtape era that used to be with DJ Doowop.

Both those youngins went to purchase in WP :dahell:

Im gonna give my nephews hell now :russ:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

She said she was Nigerian :hubie: . Don't really matter one way or another I guess

Was her dad a decent rapper? Bc he didn't pass down any mic presence or charisma :mjlol:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glorilla looks like Bow Wow mixed with Lil Mama.

She said she was Nigerian :hubie: . Don't really matter one way or another I guess

Shorty just be typing anything, she said she didn't know what "tribe" she was from lol one thing about Nigerians they'll talk you to death about their culture.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Glorilla looks like Bow Wow mixed with Lil Mama.

Shorty just be typing anything, she said she didn't know what "tribe" she was from lol one thing about Nigerians they'll talk you to death about their culture.

Idk what all these tweets prove? That she likes Puerto Rican dudes and had a plantation dream