Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Glorilla sucks as a rapper I don't know what yall be listening to. Shorty got zero bars. She ain't much better than Ice Spice lyrically. Plus Ice Spice pro black and personality cool as fukk and Glorilla has to wear black panties to hide shyt stains. Lol.
Are you from the south? from the sounds of things, it dont look like you are.

Glorilla ‘s style of rappin is memphis rap to a T. Reminds me of LaChat.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I wanna hear these bars because from what I’ve heard she don’t got bars shyt basic as fukk.

What she has is a distinct vocal tone, she LOUD, strong Memphis accent, and she can flow over trap beats. shyt is nails on a chalkboard to me tho bytch sound like a nikka.

Nikkas here always saying she can rap I wanna see sum I haven’t heard her deep cuts.
Her accent sounds like a Goofy movie.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's kind of a love it or hate it thing with Ice Spice, but she has a distinct flow/voice and stands out (Glorilla cool bit she doesn't.

Of course it helps that she seems to have a good team around her for the socials and I just saw Nicki Minaj shouting her out.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
lol right on queue

"the people" has absolutely nothing to do with what i said lol

you a nyc street team internet poster and you don't get paid for it....now thats sad
No you one of the abundance of clowns that hate on everything NYC related

Bro said "inferiority complex" how ironic is that :mjlol:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Ice Spice got star qualities. If she can tighten up the performances I think she'll be out of here. She already makes catchy music and has a dope personality.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I mean..... :yeshrug:
ice-spice-munch.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol it’s not. Ice Spice appeals to a larger audience than Glo does and her and that pink panther chick make great vibe music

Not only that but she’s been gaining a cult following based on her old tweets which shows she’s more than just some sexy rapper while Glo is strictly street thot shyt