Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
LaChat is better. Glorilla is dirt. Some of my fav female rappers are from the South.
Where are you from nikka? answer the fcking question :heh: with your equivalent of “some of my best friends are black“ ass nikka…

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I mean..... :yeshrug:
ice-spice-munch.gif
Like?

Don’t ask me how. :huhldup:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
We tried to tell people that Glorilla was not going too far with that voice. People just call you haters though. She got her couple hits and now we see what she will do now. Ice Spice is on borrowed time too but she def caught one with that mood song.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
We tried to tell people that Glorilla was not going too far with that voice. People just call you haters though. She got her couple hits and now we see what she will do now. Ice Spice is on borrowed time too but she def caught one with that mood song.
Both of em gonna continue to go up. :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Both of em gonna continue to go up. :francis:
We will see.. I’m just saying rappers can go from “hottest in the game” to “who?” Status in less than 5 years. It is what it is. One problem is people think every rapper should have the exact same level of success. Rapper A has their audience and rapper B has theirs.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Glorilla still only has one song that anyone cares about. Ice Spice struggled out the gate with the EP but quickly found her feet with some big records. Basically after that wack Bikini Bottom song she came back with In Ha Mood and Boy's A Liar. She's also cuter so the social media stuff hits harder with women than Glorilla. Not sure I'd say either are 100% secure or 100% fukked yet though. Labels are finding these types of chicks on a near monthly basis, throwing them out to the wolves. No telling what it looks like a year from now.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glorilla still only has one song that anyone cares about. Ice Spice struggled out the gate with the EP but quickly found her feet with some big records. Basically after that wack Bikini Bottom song she came back with In Ha Mood and Boy's A Liar. She's also cuter so the social media stuff hits harder with women than Glorilla. Not sure I'd say either are 100% secure or 100% fukked yet though. Labels are finding these types of chicks on a near monthly basis, throwing them out to the wolves. No telling what it looks like a year from now.

1? Tomorrow is arguably bigger than FNF and both are hits for real