Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
1? Tomorrow is arguably bigger than FNF and both are hits for real
Cardi stimulus package. I wouldn't count that anymore than I'd count YG or Meek's hits with Drake features. You can't sustain a career off that and will end up...well, exactly where YG and Meek are today.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cardi stimulus package. I wouldn't count that anymore than I'd count YG or Meek's hits with Drake features. You can't sustain a career off that and will end up...well, exactly where YG and Meek are today.

Naw lol

Are you active on social media or be in the clubs? Glorilla verse was like gospel to these girls. Lol They literally was calling her verse a modern day hym “everyday the sun don’t shine that’s why i love tomorrow”

It was a number 1 caption for a hot minute

But I’ll continue to say Cardi had a too verse of last year on it :hubie:

lol y’all are funny man

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Naw lol

Are you active on social media or be in the clubs? Glorilla verse was like gospel to these girls. Lol They literally was calling her verse a modern day hym “everyday the sun don’t shine that’s why i love tomorrow”

It was a number 1 caption for a hot minute

But I’ll continue to say Cardi had a too verse of last year on it :hubie:

lol y’all are funny man
Yea it was super popular. Then what happened? I feel like the numbers/streams show I'm right at the end of the day. Nearly 40mil monthly streamers compared to...7mil.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I actually really like Glo ( even though her voice is deeper than M-Child :flabbynsick: ) I like Memphis rap so I might be biased even though I’m from NY.

Ice is just softer around the edges. Easier to market. We were just talking at work that we can’t recall one Ice lyric but the way she rides the beat works if that makes sense.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea it was super popular. Then what happened? I feel like the numbers/streams show I'm right at the end of the day. Nearly 40mil monthly streamers compared to...7mil.

FNF is platinum. Tomorrow 2 is platinum. So it’s the “cardi stimulus” that made tomorrow 2 go platinum? But FNF was already gold and headed that way before Cardi.

But first it was she only has 1 “real” song… neither is making sense. But we’re acknowledging how Glo verse was super popular.

Last edited: