Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nyc labels behind her, plus she has way more sex appeal.

ice spice appeals to teeny booper tic toc teenagers and glorilla is the female version of est gee.
Right, why are they even being compared lol. Two totally different demos. It's like comparing Drake to EST Gee.

Latto vs Ice wouldve been a better comparison tbh.

Daps
Right, why are they even being compared lol. Two totally different demos. It's like comparing Drake to EST Gee.

Latto vs Ice wouldve been a better comparison tbh.

It wasn’t EST Gee vs Drake when the numbers leaned heavily towards Glo the first couple of months

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It wasn’t EST Gee vs Drake when the numbers leaned heavily towards Glo the first couple of months
Oh......that's why this thread was made. You were mad Glo was popping?
Only idiots put Glo vs Ice Spice. Like someone said, they both doing good and eating.
Carry on.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m not in it emotionally. Certainly not that point of life for me.
No one said any of that, but you obviously felt some type of way about it to make this thread.
95% of the time I seen Glo brought up on this thread, ppl shytting on her. :manny:

Daps
No one said any of that, but you obviously felt some type of way about it to make this thread.
95% of the time I seen Glo brought up on this thread, ppl shytting on her. :manny:

Yeah I was shocked how Ice lapped her considering she was the bigger artist for some time.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ice Spice is a much easier listen by far IMO, taking looks completely out of the equation.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How about they both trash rappers and Ice Spice is getting pub because they know how to market her better?
This, let’s not make this more difficult than it is. Ice spice presents more feminine and looks better and is a meme with the NYC machine behind her. Glo hood as fukk and look like she got fetal alcohol syndrome and despite a huge song isn’t a TikTok meme

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
ice spice was on hot 97 and footlocker commercials before her song munch even blew up. w.e team she got behind has been putting in over time. even nyc nikkas wasnt feeling it at first cause how she was everywhere before her song even went viral. but she got somebody high up in the music industry in her family they knew how to market and push cause when she initally came out it wasnt organic at all

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's one way of looking at it. Other way of looking at it...being completely unable to tour because 70% of your singles have features. I saw YG during the Kendrick tour a few years ago and shyt was sad as fukk. This shyt kills your $ potential and leaves you at the behest of the label.
You’re reaching. Glo just had a tour. Glo’s shyt really went up in clubs and radio, not just online. Let’s not act like simps following ice spice = fans. Both have a lot to prove as far as having staying power, Meg was the last chick to do that and even she don’t do crazy numbers.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glorilla still only has one song that anyone cares about. Ice Spice struggled out the gate with the EP but quickly found her feet with some big records. Basically after that wack Bikini Bottom song she came back with In Ha Mood and Boy's A Liar. She's also cuter so the social media stuff hits harder with women than Glorilla. Not sure I'd say either are 100% secure or 100% fukked yet though. Labels are finding these types of chicks on a near monthly basis, throwing them out to the wolves. No telling what it looks like a year from now.
You couldn’t be more far from wrong.