Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
All that being said, I still prefer to play on PS5 when I don’t need the lfg. The controller is easier on my hands.
tenor.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could actually get behind Sony Stan's if they just kept it 100.

The next gen machines are backwards compatibility machines and QOL upgrades right now.

In that regard Sony isn't killing anything since there biggest draw is there exclusives

Xbox's biggest draw hasn't been exclusives for quite sometime so it doesn't hurt them as much. On top of that everything else they are doing for the gaming experience is A1.

“Well, we never had any games so why would we miss them now” :dead:

Sony literally took ONE quarter off from dropping games, 1st quarter 2021 was trash, but thats been the slowest period for PlayStation in like two years. And has of next quarter games are coming out again lol

Like i said, people buy PlayStation for new games and its gonna stay that way. Y’all just feeling proud cause for the first time in a long time both consoles haven’t dropped new shyt at the same time but soon it will just be xbox again waiting for 3rd party to save them

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Well, we never had any games so why would we miss them now” :dead:

Sony literally took ONE quarter off from dropping games, 1st quarter 2021 was trash, but thats been the slowest period for PlayStation in like two years. And has of next quarter games are coming out again lol

Like i said, people buy PlayStation for new games and its gonna stay that way. Y’all just feeling proud cause for the first time in a long time both consoles haven’t dropped new shyt at the same time but soon it will just be xbox again waiting for 3rd party to save them
Nah when you beat your chest about PlayStation 5 having all these exclusives at launch only to find out they have 1 which is a remake, then to say well by February we'll be eating only to still have nothing, only to say well before the years up we'll have stuff... It's like pre 2017 again.
:mjlol:

Sony caught a nice stride the last 4 years of its life span. :ehh:

Between 2017-2020 it was my favorite system for a bit.

But prior to 2017 y'all must of forgot the why it was called the waitstation

I'm actually playing a variety of games on my xbox, which means I can at anytime play those games on PC if I choose, followed by the switch.

While y'all wait for your claim to fame "exclusives" to cook up.

The question is easy though which system currently is better.

The answer?

Xbox series x.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
12 pages and not one person can tell me what makes playstation a better system right now.

I have both systems.

The xbox is fundamentally and power wise the better system. Everything about it is streamlined and smooth, between my phone, xbox and computer and work computer I can open up a app and pick up and play 90 percent of the games on anyone of those devices with my save data in tact.

On the xbox when I get in from work, I turn it on and instantly load back to exactly where I was, if I'm jumping between a couple games. I instantly start where I left off, there is no load time, or nothing like that, I go back to a game I was playing and boom it starts up exactly where I left in in a matter of a couple seconds.

People keeping bring up exclusives when there are literally 3 console exclusives for ps5... one being a remake, the other 2 freebies :mjlol:

But then got the nerve to ask "What are you playing on xbox?"

No what are yall playing on the king of exclusives system:mjlol:

It's two systems with little to no Next generation exclusives and even when the next big on comes out "returnal" it's a 70 buck high end roguelite.:russ:

But the xbox dudes on here are the stans:mjlol:

At lease ratchet 15 looks like a complete package but that's not until may, then it's back to force feeding yall DLC add on's and graphical upgrades to year old games.

I bet yall think FF7RE DLC is all squares doing as a PS5 exclusives too:mjlol: Nah Sony handed them a bag and said kill the ps4 version, Otherwise after may it was going to be a lonnnngggg rest of the year with more than likely no PS5 exclusives. They didn't just leave 75 percent of there user base behind.

The xbox ecosystem is clean, the system is superior and right now when there is a lack of exclusive next gen games. The handles everything superior to the PS5:manny:

Sony stans better hope Halo either gets delayed to next year or comes out the game looking only slightly better or the reason to have a PS really starts to dip...
June 10th it's over dog.

June 10th, Ratchet and Clank is dropping which is a BRAND NEW, from the ground up exclusive by the white cats at Insomniac.

Then a day later, the FFVIIR Intergrade edition drops along with a brand new PS5 exclusive DLC.

I might have to call out those two days just to experience that piff :wow:.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
June 10th it's over dog.

June 10th, Ratchet and Clank is dropping which is a BRAND NEW, from the ground up exclusive by the white cats at Insomniac.

Then a day later, the FFVIIR Intergrade edition drops along with a brand new PS5 exclusive DLC.

I might have to call out those two days just to experience that piff :wow:.

Juneteenth eh

:mjpls:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So nobody not gon mention most multi plats upgrades play better on the PS5, well at least according to Digital Foundry
So if old games are your selling point :francis:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
right now aint shyt out for either of them

i dont see what the discussion is really about