Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so once its games out then itll make sense to have this discussion

even back when i was younger and folk would be talking about ps2 vs xbox it was always about the actual games, nikkas would bring up ninja gaiden and halo vs metal gear and god of war

its just mad confusing what the discourse or comparison is about now that it isnt shyt to really do on either

got nikkas talking about some quick resume instead of actual games :laff:
And phones use to be strictly to talk on.

Things evolve and change even nintendo had to get with the times.

For me while it's about the games, it's also about the ecosystem

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Lol they got xbots on forums using their marketing terms now

Nintendo and Sony clearly proved its 100% about games. Which is what forced microsoft to spend 7 billion dollars of non-xbox money to get some

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

nah you're losing me there b

maybe we just got different priorities, i couldn't care less about that extra shyt to be honest with you and whenever im talking about games w my peoples offline none of it comes up

for what its worth i been acknowledged the fact i'm mad casual with video games but all that quality of life stuff is a distant second to games, very little of it was important enough to influence which console i got

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol they got xbots on forums using their marketing terms now

Nintendo and Sony clearly proved its 100% about games. Which is what forced microsoft to spend 7 billion dollars of non-xbox money to get some

Everything Sony has done is to push there product 1st:mjlol:

From cd's to blu rays, to mini dvds, 3D and 3d TV's.

But keep thinking it's all about the games with them:mjlol:

Nintendo is the only pure company we got:blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

maybe we just got different priorities, i couldn't care less about that extra shyt to be honest with you and whenever im talking about games w my peoples offline none of it comes up

for what its worth i been acknowledged the fact i'm mad casual with video games but all that quality of life stuff is a distant second to games, very little of it was important enough to influence which console i got

It’s nice to have but in totality it doesn’t matter cause nintendo don’t got any of that shyt and they same people here saying just how important it is to them @The Mad Titan will be in a nintendo thread saying it doesn’t matter.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Most are super casual, even more so than probably you.

They just need the internet a game and a system nothing else matters.

But those are the people that probably won't pick up a ps5 or series x until 2023/24 also anyway

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everything Sony has done is to push there product 1st:mjlol:

From cd's to blu rays, to mini dvds, 3D and 3d TV's.

But keep thinking it's all about the games with them:mjlol:

Nintendo is the only pure company we got:blessed:

The same Nintendo that sells full priced 10+ year old ports, Amiibos that don’t work anyone, 50-11 accessories that end up obsolete in months, never have sales, just opened an entire theme park, restrict your right to carry over your virtual libraries and share info from console to console, restrict any right to fan-made games or emulation....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s nice to have but in totality it doesn’t matter cause nintendo don’t got any of that shyt and they same people here saying just how important it is to them @The Mad Titan will be in a nintendo thread saying it doesn’t matter.

:dwillhuh:

Nintendo has a whole mobile touch screen system.....

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how ya'll still have the energy for this shyt after all these years
full