Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seems you have difficulty understanding the difference between facts and opinions.

Facts can never be “lies”

What I laid out are facts.

it’s your opinion that waiting for Sony exclusives means more to you than everyday value/convenience/features.

but that does not make the facts go away.

You ok with sacrificing all that for the promise of games to come. Then good for you :cheers:

The stuff you're talking about if it means so much why right now is a PS5 resell worth more than a Series X even though they retail for the same price and are both typically sold out in stores?

You could at least have the dignity to admit you're in the minority right now with your platform of choice instead of trying to act like you're on some superior ground because of things the rest of the gaming world doesn't seem to prioritize as much as you.

Your console talking points aren't resonating with the rest of the world.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The stuff you're talking about if it means so much why right now is a PS5 resell worth more than a Series X even though they retail for the same price and are both typically sold out in stores?

You could at least have the dignity to admit you're in the minority right now with your platform of choice instead of trying to act like you're on some superior ground because of things the rest of the gaming world doesn't seem to prioritize as much as you.

Your console talking points aren't resonating with the rest of the world.
Sony stans :mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The Miles Morales thread is twice as long as the entire xbox gamepass thread. Y’all talk up all these features and drone on and on about what it might be...but at the end of the day the games are gonna speak for themselves.

The interest in the Xbox brand just isn’t there as we can see from the two official console threads sticked at the top of the forum.

shyt, the last major 1st party title xbox dropped only got 10 pages.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gears-5-xb1-pc-out-now.721527/

Literally getting lapped by DLC

Oh gosh its more PS fanboys on here than Xbox. You pick a dumb argument. Do better Duck

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could actually get behind Sony Stan's if they just kept it 100.

The next gen machines are backwards compatibility machines and QOL upgrades right now.

In that regard Sony isn't killing anything since there biggest draw is there exclusives

Xbox's biggest draw hasn't been exclusives for quite sometime so it doesn't hurt them as much. On top of that everything else they are doing for the gaming experience is A1.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol. Imagine thinking a console is better than a PC
For playing games right now it is.

HDR is still a mess on PC
PC Hardware prices are very high right now
Quality of life stuff on Xbox>>>>>>PC right now.

Very top of the line stuff might have a small performance advantage right now but that’s if you got the money and get lucky enough to find it in stock

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The unmitigated gall of this Xbot mafukka :mjlol:
I’m not waiting for anything. I’m playing a bunch of shot.

It’s you Sony stans that always holler “exclusives, exclusives” and say shyt like BC and console features don’t matter.

So in the meantime while you are waiting for those “exclusives” to come you are sacrificing having the better general gaming experience:ufdup:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve had both since day 1. Xbox has the better UI, in house LFG, and the elite controller has more utility.

All that being said, I still prefer to play on PS5 when I don’t need the lfg. The controller is easier on my hands.

They both are connected to the same tv and I can’t decide which system looks better but if you put a gun to my head I’d say ps5 too but that’s from a small sample size.

If I had to pick one to stay it’d be the 5. The Xbox been a bigger head ache, from
The elite controller issues I’ve had to disconnecting issues with my steel series head set and controller, which are very common issues apparently. Have to do hard reset damn near every time I use both. Haven’t had one issue with my PS5...

Either way, this is from my perspective since I know I have to state the obvious for some of you morons that post here...