Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But that’s like calling RE2 Remake simply a PS1 remake and if that game came out as an exclusive to either next gen console it would be an undeniable system seller.
No it’s not.

RE2 remake is a whole new game. Bluepoint made it their business to preserve everything about the Og game other than the graphics.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Keep the same energy. I mean the PS5 controller having the same issues as the damn Switch joycons matter fact JoyCons is worse. Nintendo still winning.
No. You keep the same energy.

Switch controllers and hardware trash.
PS5 controllers and hardware trash.

Xbox the best place to play games right now :manny:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The only thing I can say is Xbox gamepass and quick resume are legit. That's pretty much the main reason to own the console, not necessarily the console itself (though it is very well designed).

If it weren't for gamepass I wouldn't own the Xbox and gamepass is the reason why I currently prefer the Series X over the PS5. Again, no gamepass and this console would be basura

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I mean if you feel a PS3 remake is worth your $500 then great, but me and Gizmo was talking about PS5 exclusives.
:yeshrug:yall paid 600 for what? Yall may not see a triple AAA exclusive in its first two years:mjlol:.

MS barely supported there last gen console:russ:

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
I beat the game and it is short as hell. 97 percent of gamers don't get 100 percent on games shyt the percentage may be higher. Remakes can't be classic brehs
Video Game remakes or remakes in general? Because John Carpenter’s The Thing is infinitely superior to the original & it’s a classic.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
12 pages and not one person can tell me what makes playstation a better system right now.

I have both systems.

The xbox is fundamentally and power wise the better system. Everything about it is streamlined and smooth, between my phone, xbox and computer and work computer I can open up a app and pick up and play 90 percent of the games on anyone of those devices with my save data in tact.

On the xbox when I get in from work, I turn it on and instantly load back to exactly where I was, if I'm jumping between a couple games. I instantly start where I left off, there is no load time, or nothing like that, I go back to a game I was playing and boom it starts up exactly where I left in in a matter of a couple seconds.

People keeping bring up exclusives when there are literally 3 console exclusives for ps5... one being a remake, the other 2 freebies :mjlol:

But then got the nerve to ask "What are you playing on xbox?"

No what are yall playing on the king of exclusives system:mjlol:

It's two systems with little to no Next generation exclusives and even when the next big on comes out "returnal" it's a 70 buck high end roguelite.:russ:

But the xbox dudes on here are the stans:mjlol:

At lease ratchet 15 looks like a complete package but that's not until may, then it's back to force feeding yall DLC add on's and graphical upgrades to year old games.

I bet yall think FF7RE DLC is all squares doing as a PS5 exclusives too:mjlol: Nah Sony handed them a bag and said kill the ps4 version, Otherwise after may it was going to be a lonnnngggg rest of the year with more than likely no PS5 exclusives. They didn't just leave 75 percent of there user base behind.

The xbox ecosystem is clean, the system is superior and right now when there is a lack of exclusive next gen games. The handles everything superior to the PS5:manny:

Sony stans better hope Halo either gets delayed to next year or comes out the game looking only slightly better or the reason to have a PS really starts to dip...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
12 pages and not one person can tell me what makes playstation a better system right now.

I have both systems.

The xbox is fundamentally and power wise the better system. Everything about it is streamlined and smooth, between my phone, xbox and computer and work computer I can open up a app and pick up and play 90 percent of the games on anyone of those devices with my save data in tact.

On the xbox when I get in from work, I turn it on and instantly load back to exactly where I was, if I'm jumping between a couple games. I instantly start where I left off, there is no load time, or nothing like that, I go back to a game I was playing and boom it starts up exactly where I left in in a matter of a couple seconds.

People keeping bring up exclusives when there are literally 3 console exclusives for ps5... one being a remake, the other 2 freebies :mjlol:

But then got the nerve to ask "What are you playing on xbox?"

No what are yall playing on the king of exclusives system:mjlol:

It's two systems with little to no Next generation exclusives and even when the next big on comes out "returnal" it's a 70 buck high end roguelite.:russ:

But the xbox dudes on here are the stans:mjlol:

At lease ratchet 15 looks like a complete package but that's not until may, then it's back to force feeding yall DLC add on's and graphical upgrades to year old games.

I bet yall think FF7RE DLC is all squares doing as a PS5 exclusives too:mjlol: Nah Sony handed them a bag and said kill the ps4 version, Otherwise after may it was going to be a lonnnngggg rest of the year with more than likely no PS5 exclusives. They didn't just leave 75 percent of there user base behind.

The xbox ecosystem is clean, the system is superior and right now when there is a lack of exclusive next gen games. The handles everything superior to the PS5:manny:

Sony stans better hope Halo either gets delayed to next year or comes out the game looking only slightly better or the reason to have a PS really starts to dip...

The Miles Morales thread is twice as long as the entire xbox gamepass thread. Y’all talk up all these features and drone on and on about what it might be...but at the end of the day the games are gonna speak for themselves.

The interest in the Xbox brand just isn’t there as we can see from the two official console threads sticked at the top of the forum.

shyt, the last major 1st party title xbox dropped only got 10 pages.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gears-5-xb1-pc-out-now.721527/

Literally getting lapped by DLC

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:yall paid 600 for what? Yall may not see a triple AAA exclusive in its first two years:mjlol:.

MS barely supported there last gen console:russ:
1. Xbox is 500, not 600.
2. Learn the difference between “there” and “their”. Am i back in 2nd grade? How old are you? Judging by the mediocre cartoon as your avatar, I will assume you are very young.

support pedophiliac content creators yall:francis: support white guys that joke about raping babies yall:francis: