Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tbf I don’t know why people care about console wars anyway. Just a bunch of people here just talking like it really matters. Just play on your preferred console and be done with it.

But we don’t gotta nuttin to play. :to:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So nobody not gon mention most multi plats upgrades play better on the PS5, well at least according to Digital Foundry
So if old games are your selling point :francis:
Oh you mean when a game is native 4k 60fps and on a certain parts of the map the framerates drop for a very short moment and then go right back to normal?

I'll gladly take that for, quick resume, and cloud play alone.

Daps
But we don’t gotta nuttin to play. :to:
Luckily I still have Demon's Souls (waiting for a sale), Control, DMC Remaster to play
Crash ps5 coming this month
then re8 in may with some multiplats between then
if re8 runs better on the xsx I will have to play on that though
I'll miss the haptics :to:
my ps5 has been on/in rest mode everyday since I got it
good thing I have a large backlog

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Oh you mean when a game is native 4k 60fps and on a certain parts of the map the framerates drop for a very short moment and then go right back to normal?

I'll gladly take that for, quick resume, and cloud play alone.

Hey that's cool. Much respect.
I'll take Sony's IPs, Sony's track record of not abandoning their fanbase and an innovative new controller .

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:flabbynsick: his selling point for people to get the series x over the ps5 is to play old games.

my series x was basically a fight night champion machine :mjlol: wasn’t worth the money for me.

I mean honestly thats what we are doing is playing old games waiting for the new ones to come out...So far the XBOX most def is more entertaining to me but that's because I already played the PS4 games. I never played the XBOX ones. I didn't have an XBOX since the 360.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean honestly thats what we are doing is playing old games waiting for the new ones to come out...So far the XBOX most def is more entertaining to me but that's because I already played the PS4 games. I never played the XBOX ones. I didn't have an XBOX since the 360.

People aren’t gonna be able to use this “both consoles don’t have games” reasoning much longer.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
People aren’t gonna be able to use this “both consoles don’t have games” reasoning much longer.

so once its games out then itll make sense to have this discussion

even back when i was younger and folk would be talking about ps2 vs xbox it was always about the actual games, nikkas would bring up ninja gaiden and halo vs metal gear and god of war

its just mad confusing what the discourse or comparison is about now that it isnt shyt to really do on either

got nikkas talking about some quick resume instead of actual games :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

even back when i was younger and folk would be talking about ps2 vs xbox it was always about the actual games, nikkas would bring up ninja gaiden and halo vs metal gear and god of war

its just mad confusing what the discourse or comparison is about now that it isnt shyt to really do on either

You’re right, there’s really nothing worth bragging about either way. It doesn’t mean the consoles are a waste of money, they are an investment. I know i didn’t buy a ps5 to just play ps4 games so bragging about backwards compatibility is dumb.

For me, it’s just like I’d rather purchase it get it out of the way so i don’t have a hard time finding one when games start dropping like ff7 intergrade, deathloop, ratchet and clank, kena etc.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You use quick resume everytime you sit down to play games.
:hula:
You get an amazing exclusive like two or 3 times out the generation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You use quick resume everytime you sit down to play games.
:hula:
You get an amazing exclusive like two or 3 times out the generation.

You talking about xbox? Cause i don’t think yall even had one amazing exclusive last gen

EAA110-E9-A6-EB-413-A-8-E02-B06-AE841687-D.jpg