Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is gamepass ultimate usually on sale for Black Friday? I'm planning on stacking a year like I did last time
Just do the conversion trick, unless you're really strapped for cash. I got 3 years for 80 a couple months ago. Zero idea if it will be on sale, but we don't know when they will finally pull the conversion, or close some of the loopholes, so I say just do it while you can.

¡Viva Brasil!:mjgrin:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is gamepass ultimate usually on sale for Black Friday? I'm planning on stacking a year like I did last time
if your account doesnt qualify for upgrading Xbox Live to gamepass for a buck since you've already done it, just make an alt account, buy 3 years of Xbox Live gold from Brazil using a vpn, then upgrade for a buck.

even if you dont do the vpn thing, buying 3 years of Xbox Live at full price and then upgrading for a buck is still cheaper than trying to get gamepass on sale.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
if your account doesnt qualify for upgrading Xbox Live to gamepass for a buck since you've already done it, just make an alt account, buy 3 years of Xbox Live gold from Brazil using a vpn, then upgrade for a buck.

even if you dont do the vpn thing, buying 3 years of Xbox Live at full price and then upgrading for a buck is still cheaper than trying to get gamepass on sale.
The 3 month card method from a couple months ago is probably good unless the price went way up. Those free months per card stack quick.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Telling people to get a PS5 that play mostly sports, shooters and racers would be like telling a nintendo head to buy a xbox for jrpgs.
This. Most my friends who were having a hard time buying a ps5 for over a year refused to get a Xbox. And all they play is multiplat games. Being that dumb angered me a little. 2k and Cod heads. Smh