Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
I know these broads to well, its sad what programming and brainwashing can do to affect a lot of bw.:francis:

It affects a lot of brehs (hence why you see mad c00ns) but in terms of self worth and seeking validation (this is just a general female trait, hence why all these social media attention whores exist). You'll have a lot of these hoes who pretend to be this super confident don't need nobody woman but deep down they're incredibly insecure and have low esteem. You can see right through it.

You can beat the narrative that black men aint shyt for eons (its been happening for centuries), put them down as thugs no good low-lives but yet for the most part brehs still dont give a fukk about what others say bout them and keep it trucking. That's the difference.:manny:

I will never let the opinions of people who don't pay my bills shape who i am or put me in a box. You can call me every name in the book, they could come out tomorrow saying that black men are literally devil incarnates and i would just laugh because at the end of the day I have my own brain to think and know what right/wrong. Theres a reason why these broads sounding more and more like white supremacists.:sas1:

Also Im not easy influenced by emotion ( which again is the difference between men and women in general). A lot of what you seeing on twitter is just miserable, petty hurt women. :unimpressed:

Just laugh at these bird brains and keep it moving. As i always say aint no point getting vested in shyt you can't control.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

nikka u seem sure black women are behind all em.likes
:heh:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The coli queens @Coco Loco and @CinnaSlim are already flying their cape in this thread, hope y'all see the slick daps and take notes too :wow:

Fly what cape, that I don't pay interracial daters any attention? You're right I don't. That's more black men for me, why would I be mad at that? :mjtf:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My question was connected to you saying that bw have no self worth only to go on to say that bw are constantly being told they are worthless.
You’re asking me what I would do in that situation.

To answer, I would love my race even more, I wouldn’t feel the need to have mixed kids to feel better about myself.

But when you ask me what would I do in that situation, it makes me think you’re trying to justify what bw are dating out, which makes no sense to me because y’all chasing the men who said you’re the least desirable, you should want to date even more bm and stick with us because of this.

And before you try to twist my words, I said that there are things online saying bw are least desirable, and they feel worthless because of that, I never said those words.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You’re asking me what I would do in that situation.

To answer, I would love my race even more, I wouldn’t feel the need to have mixed kids to feel better about myself.

But when you ask me what would I do in that situation, it makes me think you’re trying to justify what bw are dating out, which makes no sense to me because y’all chasing the men who said you’re the least desirable, you should want to date even more bm and stick with us because of this.

And before you try to twist my words, I said that there are things online saying bw are least desirable, and they feel worthless because of that, I never said those words.

why are you so skeptical? I didn’t say anything about dating out and I’m not trying to justify anything. I literally just asked what you would do. You said you’re starting to see that bw have no self worth then you said all the negativity bw face and I asked you what you would do.

If I wanted to say something else I’d just say it :heh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
why are you so skeptical? I didn’t say anything about dating out and I’m not trying to justify anything. I literally just asked what you would do. You said you’re starting to see that bw have no self worth then you said all the negativity bw face and I asked you what you would do.

If I wanted to say something else I’d just say it :heh:
What would you do?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bc women esp American women as a whole are selfish (well all humans are, but women take the cake), narcissistic, solipsistic, and entitled (Lizzos feel entitled to Idrid Elba).

With all this being said black women are no exception.

The small group of women in question feel its their RIGHT to explore options while their PROPERTY (black men) aren’t allowed to. Have ur cake and eat it too. Not to mention a lot of the black men they didnt even want, end up with non black women and they still dont like it. Why? They feel entitled to the attention of men they dont even want and the attention of they men they do want....their property.

At the end of the day, I dont take any woman black white or otherwise seriously once they bring up this hypocrisy or any dating standard for that matter.

Just stack ur bread, expand ur options and get ur shyt together and find a woman that serves you regardless of race. Stop worrying about what Mentally ill twitter thots have to say if they arent paying ur bills. A grown man can’t be shamed.
Facts...

Like I said, i never seen no chick publicly talking about wanting Jeezy like that.

once asian chick popped up publicly admiring the nikka, a bunch of salties came out of nowhere like :wtb:

I didn’t even know who she was, but apparently she be on a show that THEY be watching full of chicks that be dating white dudes and extra shyt.

im like :what:

And its always like that. They dgaf about black chicks dating IR, they’ll put up twitter pics/memes but as soon as a black dude does its an issue.

Idc but I see the hypocrisy

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Because its okay to be a sellout if the bytches are doing it? That what you trying to say OP? :usure: