Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Will-Smith.jpg

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Foh, if these were black men, you would have the Lawrence Fishburne gif talking death to c00ns. But give a pass to these wenches

look here junior.
the only dikk that's important to me is mine.
I aint ever gave a fukk about p*ssy i wasnt getting.
but go on......tell the class how that shyt keeps you
up at night.

YktCzTR.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
look here junior.
the only dikk that's important to me is mine.
I aint ever gave a fukk about p*ssy i wasnt getting.
but go on......tell the class how that shyt keeps you
up at night.

YktCzTR.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
bytch please, you never this dismissive to male c00ns, so miss me with that bullshyt. You old ass nikkas kill me with this :dead:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Our women are desperate and thirst for White acceptance and validation.

The whole Black Girls Rock campaign is a plea for other races of men to notice and accept them.

I truly believe most "educated" Black women would date White men if they could.
Statistically the higher the income is for Black women, the LESS likely they would marry a black man.

Last edited:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Also I never see black men putting their whole self worth on weather or not white women want them but I see hella articles where's it's bedwenches literally about to kill themselves because white men don't want them.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I didn’t even know this was from a show. With that being said, there’s a strident but steady push on all forms of media for Black women to date out and to be with white males specifically. This is propaganda and social engineering. Black men are being made to look weak and bisexual while anything with a Black women is almost forced to look beyond black men. If it’s not a black show, best believe she will not be with a black man. Hollywood sees how bw online praises ir relations with black women so no doubt they see the money to be made when they push this. Plus it helps white supremacy as well, that’s why I don’t see how dudes are so dismissive of this. :shaq2:

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all out here praising Jeezy and his PAAG. Why can't y'all be happy for swirlers? :mjpls:

shyt like this don't bother me. There are black women out there who only date black men. So I'm good.:yeshrug:

THAT PART! Say it louder for the hurt boys in the back. As long as they're not putting down black men or women to put their partner on a pedestal I'll remain unbothered.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assume this has something to do with a popular television show.

None of my business outside of that - I can't muster the energy to care.