Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
bw have no self-worth and I’m starting to really realize that.

They have been constantly deemed the least attractive, they constantly get told about how they don’t compare to other women, etc

and if this is constantly being beat into your head what would you do? :lupe:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

I saw that show. shyt is wild

Daps
Im sorry but i don’t know ANY, not even ONE bw that likes asian men.

But I’ve always wondered why it’s always “Im gonna get a white man”. There are others. lol

On top of that, how often are black women around Asian men? Lots of black people were raised in white neighborhoods, and work with White people, but not Asians.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
The worshipping of white men by black women is a truly bad look. Where is the thread where all white women are lusting over a black man with a white woman. It does not exist. These so called 'sisters' treat us like strangers, not 'brothers'. Every single time a black man has a white woman on his arm it's hammer time: they go crazy. Let's be real, it's not fully their fault systematic racism in society definitely helped a LOT.. but many of these sisters are are lost.

Truly displaying all their insecurities and the damaging effects of Hollywood beauty standards.. just in the open.
:mindblown:

I don't have the energy for that, sorry.. Introducing IDBP:

I DONE BEEN PAWGING
:banderas:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
and if this is constantly being beat into your head what would you do? :lupe:
The funny thing is this though, I’m sure that it isn’t the black men saying that about black women; it’s the fukkIN OTHER RACES of men that say this!!!!!!

Other race men are saying that bw are least attractive!!

It’s that funny?!

So instead of be wanting bm more, they want the race that doesn’t want them compared to other races of women.

Your question to me makes it sound like since black women are considered the least desirable, that they should date out because they feel unattractive, that they should want to have mixed kids to get rid of their traits.

Thank you for quoting me because it helps me see even further why they do this and how fukked up it is.

I know for a fact that it’s not bm deeming bw the most unattractive, it’s the men that want other race women, who bw now want to date for acceptance.

So in their mind it’s like they’re trying to prove a point that if they can get a wm or another race man, they must be attractive and they won.

It’s like a challenge to them and feel they’re getting lucky to date men of other races.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I encourage my fellow black brothers not to let tweets like this sway their thinking of black women.

Twitter is a very anti black men app and the majority of the negativity on Twitter is from black women. However, though 250k likes is a lot in the twitter world it’s not all that significant in the real world. Black women that see what men as a prize ain’t worth stressing over anyway :yeshrug:

The vast majority of black women date black men, don’t let the twitter agenda make you think otherwise. But one thing I will say though is whatever your dating preference is don’t let anyone shame you against it, as long as you don't shyt on black women in the process.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I encourage my fellow black brothers not to let tweets like this sway their thinking of black women.

Twitter is a very anti black men app and the majority of the negativity on Twitter is from black women. However, though 250k likes is a lot in the twitter world it’s not all that significant in the real world. Black women that see what men as a prize ain’t worth stressing over anyway :yeshrug:

The vast majority of black women date black men, don’t let the twitter agenda make you think otherwise. But one thing I will say though is whatever your dating preference is don’t let anyone shame you against it, as long as you don't shyt on black women in the process.
That’s the thing; bw constantly shyt on bm when they date out. They say it’s the bm’s fault because he cheats all the time.

But when they told me other race of men treated them bad too, they literally go silent.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

Do you personally know these people in the tweet?

if not, why do you care about “other” random ass people that are happy and in love showing the world they care about each other?

nikka do you, stop worrying about everyone else.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The funny thing is this though, I’m sure that it isn’t the black men saying that about black women; it’s the fukkIN OTHER RACES of men that say this!!!!!!

Other race men are saying that bw are least attractive!!

It’s that funny?!

So instead of be wanting bm more, they want the race that doesn’t want them compared to other races of women.

Your question to me makes it sound like since black women are considered the least desirable, that they should date out because they feel unattractive, that they should want to have mixed kids to get rid of their traits.

Thank you for quoting me because it helps me see even further why they do this and how fukked up it is.

I know for a fact that it’s not bm deeming bw the most unattractive, it’s the men that want other race women, who bw now want to date for acceptance.

So in their mind it’s like they’re trying to prove a point that if they can get a wm or another race man, they must be attractive and they won.

It’s like a challenge to them and feel they’re getting lucky to date men of other races.

My question was connected to you saying that bw have no self worth only to go on to say that bw are constantly being told they are worthless.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
SYSBM
1525605402-childish-gambino-dance.gif