Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
THAT PART! Say it louder for the hurt boys in the back. As long as they're not putting down black men or women to put their partner on a pedestal I'll remain unbothered.
And the bw that only date bm are silent in the black men slick disses and when bw looking thirsty for some cac online. There should be black men going viral with a half-million tweets but it’s quite the opposite. That’s the shyt that gets me.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

I like how no one, not even the simps who are quick to say “who cares” don’t say anything about this.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all out here praising Jeezy and his PAAG. Why can't y'all be happy for swirlers? :mjpls:

shyt like this don't bother me. There are black women out there who only date black men. So I'm good.:yeshrug:
If you notice the majority weren't praising Jeezy, we just wanted to see if he'd get the same support that Serena & company get. Also there are tons of black men who only date black women(me being one of them) yet they continue to push the narrative that black men are the biggest swirlers.
THAT PART! Say it louder for the hurt boys in the back. As long as they're not putting down black men or women to put their partner on a pedestal I'll remain unbothered.
The majority of swirlers date outside their race because they believe that white is better, so the mere act is a put down.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Bc women esp American women as a whole are selfish (well all humans are, but women take the cake), narcissistic, solipsistic, and entitled (Lizzos feel entitled to Idrid Elba).

With all this being said black women are no exception.

The small group of women in question feel its their RIGHT to explore options while their PROPERTY (black men) aren’t allowed to. Have ur cake and eat it too. Not to mention a lot of the black men they didnt even want, end up with non black women and they still dont like it. Why? They feel entitled to the attention of men they dont even want and the attention of they men they do want....their property.

At the end of the day, I dont take any woman black white or otherwise seriously once they bring up this hypocrisy or any dating standard for that matter.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Also addressing this bs shortage excuse that has been in these heffas playbook for decades, there's no shortage of black men chicks be mad because they can't get the men they really want, when men can't get the women they want it's they gotta step it up someway money wise, physical wise but when women have the same issue we don't address them the same way, keep it real a lot of these chicks is busted, broke, in tons of debt, fugly, hella kids all over the place and be thinking they deserve the world fukk outta here.

I repeat there's no shortage of good brothers these heffas and simp ass nikkas gonna stop putting that bullshyt in the atmosphere.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
News @12 most black women have extremely low self esteem. It can be hidden but it can't be suppressed. Even the ones that don't have a personal desire to swirl, still view attention from non black men as the ultimate validation.

You have black men on this forum trying to downplay it by calling people incel :no:. That's just a coping mechanism imo and it's understandable. Certain things are so embarrassing all you can do is ignore or downplay it.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

You should have known that Black men are not the sellouts, because I have never heard Black men make blanket statements about Black women not being marriage material. Yet if you read articles and look at television shows you will see some Black women make blanket statements about Black men not being marriage material. Those goofy women be talking about stuff like prisons and drugs and stupid stuff like that; as if that stuff represents the majority of Black men. If that were the case then how the Hell are other groups of women finding Black men to marry?

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
These are your professional/white collared women: lawyers (Kampala Harris), doctors, executives (Melody Hobson), politicians (Mia Love), actresses (too many to name), models (Queen and Slim bytch), scientists, you know those who wenches through college and gave a cold shoulder towards black men.

Daps
Also addressing this bs shortage excuse that has been in these heffas playbook for decades, there's no shortage of black men chicks be mad because they can't get the men they really want, when men can't get the women they want it's they gotta step it up someway money wise, physical wise but when women have the same issue we don't address them the same way, keep it real a lot of these chicks is busted, broke, in tons of debt, fugly, hella kids all over the place and be thinking they deserve the world fukk outta here.

I repeat there's no shortage of good brothers these heffas and simp ass nikkas gonna stop putting that bullshyt in the atmosphere.

It wouldn't be a shortage of black men if nikkas stop aborting babies ...