Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So Everything is black mens fault? Black men weren't being bashed on Oprah and those other talk shows? Black actresses going as far back as the 1940s didn't date Cacs? Most NBA players are with black women BTW.....

I’m not blaming y’all I’m saying what’s been directly said to me by younger black girls and even women my age who see it that way, and I suppose that yes they blame y’all. But even with that, that alone isn’t responsible, that’s only part of it. the other forces are the agenda finally working and then of course there’s a portion of bitter women and women that want to be ww that we’re going to try to swirl anyway.
But imo this isn’t as important as that other shyt. No one else feels that 2020 has already hit a little too hard? Might just be me being cynical.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
The funny thing is this though, I’m sure that it isn’t the black men saying that about black women; it’s the fukkIN OTHER RACES of men that say this!!!!!!

Other race men are saying that bw are least attractive!!

It’s that funny?!

So instead of be wanting bm more, they want the race that doesn’t want them compared to other races of women.

Your question to me makes it sound like since black women are considered the least desirable, that they should date out because they feel unattractive, that they should want to have mixed kids to get rid of their traits.

Thank you for quoting me because it helps me see even further why they do this and how fukked up it is.

I know for a fact that it’s not bm deeming bw the most unattractive, it’s the men that want other race women, who bw now want to date for acceptance.

So in their mind it’s like they’re trying to prove a point that if they can get a wm or another race man, they must be attractive and they won.

It’s like a challenge to them and feel they’re getting lucky to date men of other races.
Like when Serena got married

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
You know.... I really wonder how the young bm are going through this and handling this?

Like what’s gonna happen to the youth? Are they gonna hate themselves? Are they gonna date out too?

I haven’t heard a peep from any bm at all on twitter about this or anything at all.

:jbhmm:

They're either indoctrinated or if not they know shea butter twitter will come for blood. On some :whoa: shyt

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yeah it’s definitely been a strong agenda. That and the transgender shyt. And I am seeing it more often just like you are. I’m thinking that those bw that bash y’all and make those dumb ass comments are hurting and bitter because of poor experiences or not getting the brehs they wanted to be with.

On the other hand I def. think the agenda has had a strong influence. And there are some other forces that happened in the 90’s and early 2000’s (when brehs were going on Jenny Jones, Ricki lake, doing interviews in magazines—calling bw gold diggers with too much attitude, etc etc., while putting others on pedestals. YouTube weirdos like sergeant willie Pete or whatever his name is making videos going in on bw. And black girls growing up watching brehs put Kardishians and others pretty nonbw on pedestals. The number of bm celebs and athletes that were always thrust in the public eye, that were with ww and others. And in recent years the ambiguous exoticals being praised on social media. Its a lot to unpack right, but honestly this shyt has been brewing for a minute for many young black girls that internalized things they shouldn’t have.) And now some of them are definitely wenching out of anger for the rejection they felt every time they saw bm get them a white girl.

Honestly though I feel like other things are more pressing. With this coronavirus pandemic and other weird shyt happening since the start of 2020(which has only been a little over 2 months) on top of the impending recession and all the other demonic shyt happening as sexual perversions ramp up? I’m feeling like it’s end of days and that a lot of shyt is about to go from bad to worse in nearly every area of life. I think IR is about to be minor compared to what’s about to take place this decade. @alexander. called it.:damn:

my nikkas i want yall to read this post closely because it is probably the best in this thread, bookmark if you have to. this is a prime example of black women's intellectual dishonesty. @CarmelBarbie first starts by saying she agrees with @Balla . like hey i see your point and i see why you're distressed. this is "Man-stroking 101" which acts as a set up for what she has next. jesus christ black women can't help themselves yall lmao....

that 2nd paragraph is filled with nothing but lies and deception. black women have been filing public complaints about black men on talk shows since 1983 on Phil Donahue when my now flabby flat top was a ralph tresvant in cool it now video 360 waves with a problematic drop shag. huge ratings b and them bytches ate this shyt up. usually a panel of successful black women who can't find black men on their level, we're cheaters, bad fathers, disloyal, bad with money, disinterested in education, while they're strong and independent & going to the moon and back. just like you see now with the black girl magicians that rock on the real and everywhere else in the media. NEVER did the white power structure give black men an equal platform on their media outlets to file their complaints about black women let alone give a RETORT on these same programs you were watching. now there would be ONE nikka on them 80's talk shows, he was a handsome no season one of Pose clinical psychologist named Dr. Isaac Washington with a slick S-Curl mustache that looked low key like Matthew Knowles circa 1989. he told every last one of these funky black bytches that they were infallible black queens and informed them that he had a book to sell. applause, end show. Oprah came in 1986 with an even better platform because she was a sista too... and Geraldo and Salle Jesse right after. big ratings, same agenda. nikkas ain't shyt

it was only with the advent of high speed internet access, YouTube, and social media that black civilian men finally had their own platform to file their complaints and chop up game. years of For Colored Girls, The Color Purple, Waiting To Exhale and every white academic within a 10 mile radius masturbating to all things Delia and Sykes in Zora Neale Hurston's 1926 story "Sweat" and lil mama wants to tell me about how WE done caused this "wenching" as she calls it? man listen very black woman is dishonest as fukk to varying degrees when it comes to black female dysfunction. it's always Riri's third album with them, Good Girl Gone Bad lol.... listen man, them bytches were perfect yall. perfect until WE DONE DID SOMETHIN TO 'EM to turn them hoes bad. innocent victims i tell you. infallible black queens. @CarmelBarbie ifyoudon'tgetcho...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
what I’ve learned about wenching, twitter, Travis Kelce, reality shows and IR I’ve gotten from this site. What’s crazy is that months ago the coli said that they don’t care when bw date out. They said that only bw care about bm in IR. Yet if you scroll down home page of TLR multiple wenching threads. Over this month? Multiple wenching threads. They almost always go plat. It’s become an obsession for brehs who supposedly don’t care when bw date out.

sadly though.... I gotta admit that yes brehs are on to something. Lately I’ve been meeting and seeing more and more bw that swirl, couple of friends are dating out and meeting more and more bold wm that are interested in swirling and making it known. The agenda they’ve been pushing for a decade now, seems to be working. It’s crazy. When I think about so many agendas that are pushed in the media that are really starting to come to life in real life? Its crazy...that’s why I’m cautious about what I digest and consume. I don’t fukk with social media, reality tv, or watch much tv for that reason.
This was literally something I predicted on this site YEARS ago. They didn’t listen then, and they don’t wanna listen now. Black women swirling has been carefully orchestrated by whites and perpetuated by self-hating blk men in the media, online and elsewhere.

Im gonna say some shyt nobody wants to acknowledge for a couple of different reasons but fukk it. Let’s let it all hang out. Black women are the endgame. If ur brainwashed into believing we’re the least desirable then u won’t believe it. If you’ve been mentally raped into not seeing white and non-blk women literally culturally appropriating our style, looks, culture and being threatened then you won’t get it.

But a wide variety of forces have been conspiring against blk female self-esteem to make us easily sexually accessible primarily to white men.
Here’s how they do it:
1.) Phase 1 Induce Panic-If you are a black woman you know exactly what I’m talking about when I say the early 2000s was nothing but open season on blk women. Every single news story covered was on how we only worth $5, 70% single, never married gon be alone...ALLLLOOOONNNEE! Studies were being produced on anything negative they could find. 70% of blk women single moms. STD rates! They literally inundated blk women with these narratives and lies. Why? So that they could segue into...
2.) Phase 2 Present IR dating as the solution.
So they present a bunch of negative false narratives to paint white men as the solution. “Oh there aren’t enough black men!” Lie. “Oh they aren’t educated so they don’t make as much as you.” Lie. “They are deadbeat dads.” Lie. All lies to make white men seem like the only option that can save us from da EVIL BLACK THUGS! When that still didn’t work, they promoted white women to black men and started
3.) Phase 3: Alienation-Black Male Anti-BW Protocol
If you are a black woman you also know that in addition to the world telling us we were at the bottom, gonna die alone, ugly, tons of blk dudes were all over the Internet spewing straight cash money shyt about anything black female. I don’t know how these dudes in this thread didn’t know about this shyt from the 2000s-present. Black dudes on twitter used to DRAG blk women. There was a huge thread about a black dude who was shot by the police and his tweets about blk women were awful. People today were shocked but there was literally a whole culture of blk Dudes shytting on blk women online, in music, in comedy, celebrities, social media. Black dudes were writing articles about not wanting to see black women in video games, making memes of cockroaches with jewels on #blackgirlsatprombelike, entire blogs of black men saying Black women were trash, #foreigngang, goin to Brazil, I don’t date black bytches. Simultaneously, images were rife with blk dudes hyping anything REMOTELY non-blk. Dudes making videos with non-blk chicks talking about why they don’t like black women. White chicks, latinas were clowning! “They like us b/c...”
Tommy Sotomayor and Tariq actually came later. I remember sites like blackmenvent.com and black men on YouTube saying nothing but shyt about Black women. I remember blk dudes clowning blk chicks when they went natural.
I could post some of this shyt but it’s disgusting to even look at. I remember black men saying Black women had no dating options and that’s why they were mad about black men dating out. All of this played hand in hand with white people’s next phase....
4.) Erasure of Black Females From Media-To compound the alienation factor, we were inundated everywhere with biracials. If a black man had a love interest in a music video, a movie, a tv show she was barely black. You would see this even in the casting of young black children. A full black boy, but the little girl looked racially ambiguous. Think about the recent casting of “Good Times”.
:mjlol:

All of this was done to break down black women’s natural reticence towards non-blk men to make take the “final solution” which was to:
“OPEN YOUR OPTIONS!”
“SWIRL”
“YAAASSSSSS!”

How can white men be the answer to a problem they created tho?:dwillhuh:

Black men don’t understand that the new generation of black females grew up in an era where blk men and whites were telling them nerdy chicks didn’t exist, or that they were aggressive, masculine, hair hats, attitudinal, non-submissive, loud, dark butt, fat, nasty, single moms, only good for sex, black bytches, hoes, with no options, who can’t grow hair, jealous of white women who are fun, nice, great, allies.

The generation of black women who grew up in that literally started clapping back around 2016. A lotta people don’t know shea butter twitter migrated from the YouTube natural hair movement when blk chicks were getting clowned by blk dudes, racist white men and women for rocking big chops and kinky hair. A lot of the black female ignorance with Shea butter Twitter didn’t come from nowhere.

Black women however don’t want to admit that blk men went on that anti-blk female rampage online and in the media b/c their moms in the 90s were on every talk show talking cash money shyt about “deadbeat dads”, and evil blk men abandoning da blk community and other bull shyt. To this day I don’t watch black talk shows b/c as a child I thought it was literally anti-blk man television. That’s actually why I was into cartoons growing up so much b/c in my house we couldn’t watch shyt with anti-blk male agendas. So when I saw blk men hit the internet streets and hip hop and the media with their clap back, I KNEW this shyt was gonna have consequences. And it’s only gonna get worse b/c we entering a phase where women in general getting fed up worldwide.

But not to worry. We’ve fukked up the earth so much that we probably won’t even be here to see this shyt devolve even further in a race to the bottom where blks try and weaponize IR dating to drag each other.:mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it’s definitely been a strong agenda. That and the transgender shyt. And I am seeing it more often just like you are. I’m thinking that those bw that bash y’all and make those dumb ass comments are hurting and bitter because of poor experiences or not getting the brehs they wanted to be with.

On the other hand I def. think the agenda has had a strong influence. And there are some other forces that happened in the 90’s and early 2000’s (when brehs were going on Jenny Jones, Ricki lake, doing interviews in magazines—calling bw gold diggers with too much attitude, etc etc., while putting others on pedestals. YouTube weirdos like sergeant willie Pete or whatever his name is making videos going in on bw. And black girls growing up watching brehs put Kardishians and others pretty nonbw on pedestals. The number of bm celebs and athletes that were always thrust in the public eye, that were with ww and others. And in recent years the ambiguous exoticals being praised on social media. Its a lot to unpack right, but honestly this shyt has been brewing for a minute for many young black girls that internalized things they shouldn’t have.) And now some of them are definitely wenching out of anger for the rejection they felt every time they saw bm get them a white girl.

Honestly though I feel like other things are more pressing. With this coronavirus pandemic and other weird shyt happening since the start of 2020(which has only been a little over 2 months) on top of the impending recession and all the other demonic shyt happening as sexual perversions ramp up? I’m feeling like it’s end of days and that a lot of shyt is about to go from bad to worse in nearly every area of life. I think IR is about to be minor compared to what’s about to take place this decade. @alexander. called it.:damn:
Glad you’re seeing my side.

All these nikkas and women be hating when I spit it, but when I get angry and talk about this, it isn’t about who bw are messing with, it’s that they feel the need to tell bm that they are leaving them to mess with them.

My anger is even greater because I have seen it in real life; bw have told me multiple times that they were done with bm and wanted to date out, without me asking them anything, they just fukkin come up to me and say it to me to try to get me angry.

And this is way before this online shyt.

I feel like now it’s worse compared to with bw calling bw gold diggers and hoodrats because bm still showed love back then, when most videos had nothing but beautiful bw.

Y’all was still getting love and still are today:

But bw now, I have seen so many commercials of interracial relationships with only bw.

There was a burger king one.
a clothing one.
a traveling one.
and a family commercial.

all interracial with bw.

come to think of it, literally yesterday I was shopping and it showed a grandma and her daughter or granddaughter and she was light skin, I always saw this pic, but little did I know there was a separate part that I thought had nothing to do with the original pic, the pic was a wm with a mixed child.

That’s wtf I’m talking about!!

We are supposed to be down for each other and bw are falling right into this shyt and promoting it.

You have posters with it.
Talk shows with it.
Movies with it.
Commercials with it.
Social media with it.
Even real life with it.

This one wench I fukked, majority of her family are dating wm, no fukkin joke.

We get mad because we’re supposed to be together, we’re literally all we have left.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
my nikkas i want yall to read this post closely because it is probably the best in this thread, bookmark if you have to. this is a prime example of black women's intellectual dishonesty. @CarmelBarbie first starts by saying she agrees with @Balla . like hey i see your point and i see why you're distressed. this is "Man-stroking 101" which acts as a set up for what she has next. jesus christ black women can't help themselves yall lmao....

that 2nd paragraph is filled with nothing but lies and deception. black women have been filing public complaints about black men on talk shows since 1983 on Phil Donahue when my now flabby flat top was a ralph tresvant in cool it now video 360 waves with a problematic drop shag. huge ratings b and them bytches ate this shyt up. usually a panel of successful black women who can't find black men on their level, we're cheaters, bad fathers, disloyal, bad with money, disinterested in education, while they're strong and independent & going to the moon and back. just like you see now with the black girl magicians that rock on the real and everywhere else in the media. NEVER did the white power structure give black men an equal platform on their media outlets to file their complaints about black women let alone give a RETORT on these same programs you were watching. now there would be ONE nikka on them 80's talk shows, he was a handsome no season one of Pose clinical psychologist named Dr. Isaac Washington with a slick S-Curl mustache that looked low key like Matthew Knowles circa 1989. he told every last one of these funky black bytches that they were infallible black queens and informed them that he had a book to sell. applause, end show. Oprah came in 1986 with an even better platform because she was a sista too... and Geraldo and Salle Jesse right after. big ratings, same agenda. nikkas ain't shyt

it was only with the advent of high speed internet access, YouTube, and social media that black civilian men finally had their own platform to file their complaints and chop up game. years of For Colored Girls, The Color Purple, Waiting To Exhale and every white academic within a 10 mile radius masturbating to all things Delia and Sykes in Zora Neale Hurston's 1926 story "Sweat" and lil mama wants to tell me about how WE done caused this "wenching" as she calls it? man listen very black woman is dishonest as fukk to varying degrees when it comes to black female dysfunction. it's always Riri's third album with them, Good Girl Gone Bad lol.... listen man, them bytches were perfect yall. perfect until WE DONE DID SOMETHIN TO 'EM to turn them hoes bad. innocent victims i tell you. infallible black queens. @CarmelBarbie ifyoudon'tgetcho...
I told her back then bw were still loved because they were put in videos and were sex symbols to use. We still wanted bw and wouldn’t reject them.

I just wanted to reply real quick, I’ll read the rest of your post though bro, looks like some good in-depth information breh.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
now now.. those condiments. let's keep it at ketchup...

true or false: black men have never created a national movement predicated on letting white women know that they are interested and available
False, Tariq’s early career was on teaching blk dudes how to get non-blk women, there are entire movements of blk men going to Brazil and overseas and encouraging other brothas to do so, hell majority of hip hop is nothing but a love letter non-black women Hannah Montana’s.

There is no need for a movement if it’s already apart of the culture. Hell I remember watching BET and having to squint to find a blk chick in most music videos growing up. :mjlol:
Ya’ll live in an alternate universe. Kanye West didn’t happen overnight. And the internet/2000-2016 was an anti-blk female, pro-white female free for all.
How do ya’ll not remember that shyt?!:heh:
There were scores of blk dudes on youtube hiding behind screen pictures that were literally telling black men to never date, marry, talk to black women. Blk dudes were writing thinkpieces on why they don’t date blk women and asking white dudes how to get with white females or saying shyt like, “I don’t date black chicks cuz they remind me of my sister!”:heh: What does that even mean?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
saw a girl post about her white boyfriend buying her some Jordans and booking a vacation and the entire thread is filled with countless replies of black women openly begging and praying for a white man. because of a pair of J’s

My thing is, I don’t really care about what these bird brains do in their romantic lives.

shyt is just weird to me how c00ning on social media is the cool thing to do now.

I see black women referring to black men as hard er’s all the time on twitter, and shyt like “bullet bag”, it’s all crazy to me but they all find it funny. Every message regarding black empowerment gets ridiculed and given the “kufi” meme treatment.

It’s such a bizarre timeline for me.

:francis:

Thats a tranny fam

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Black communities in America and many western countries are low-key finished, end times. Idk who to blame but I genuinely think a lot of people growing up are brainwashed and believe in black inferiority

But it's worse in other western western countries than in America.

It's not because of interracial dating, interracial dating is fine. But the blatant disrespect and the fact that it's on stage for everyone to see is the problem. You'll never see white women disrespecting white men outwardly like that and vice versa

I don't see anything wrong with the original post or some of the other photos in the thread. The only thing I'll say is you can date non-black men and not have to talk bad about black men. You can date non-black women and not say some shyt about black women; apparently, this is a hard thing to do. But most people do it for attention so pay them no attention. No need for this thread to be this long.

Last edited: