Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The average guy here is probably between 15 and 21. They don't have enough life experience and know enough about women to actually realistic opinion worth even listening to.
And yet here you are, over 40 yrs old, posting and commenting. You would think at your advanced age, you could come up with a better reply than this shyt. Besides that, you just joined in 2019, wtf do you know about averages on this site, you’ve Been here less than 6 months. Allegedly.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The hilarious irony is that I learned about THAT site from a thread on THIS site
Hell I didn’t even know Lipstick Alley existed until TheColi!:russ: Didn’t know who Tommy Sotomayor was or Tariq was either.

It wasn’t from the dregs of the Internet. It was from thecoli.com
:mjlol:

what I’ve learned about wenching, twitter, Travis Kelce, reality shows and IR I’ve gotten from this site. What’s crazy is that months ago the coli said that they don’t care when bw date out. They said that only bw care about bm in IR. Yet if you scroll down home page of TLR multiple wenching threads. Over this month? Multiple wenching threads. They almost always go plat. It’s become an obsession for brehs who supposedly don’t care when bw date out.

sadly though.... I gotta admit that yes brehs are on to something. Lately I’ve been meeting and seeing more and more bw that swirl, couple of friends are dating out and meeting more and more bold wm that are interested in swirling and making it known. The agenda they’ve been pushing for a decade now, seems to be working. It’s crazy. When I think about so many agendas that are pushed in the media that are really starting to come to life in real life? Its crazy...that’s why I’m cautious about what I digest and consume. I don’t fukk with social media, reality tv, or watch much tv for that reason.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
well let's keep this all in perspective. we're told constantly by the gynocentrists that this website is the exact equivalent of lipstick alley. so naturally logic leads one to ask ok then, where is the interracial dating forum on the coli? it doesn't exist so of course it isn't equal. btw you should peruse that forum on LSA sometime, there is some wonderful conversation going on in those racy thread topics. a lot of traffic too no cap

which of course leads to the macro, where is the black male equivalent to the sistahood's swirl movement? again it doesn't exist. i don't think we're being unreasonable here in pointing out these facts
Its the JBO section and the plethora of PAWG/PAAG/Exotical Threads posted daily.

You don’t need a sub forum when it permeates the entire discussion board. Also, I looked at the threads in the IR group on LSA and much like many of the ones posted here, there are damn near just as many people arguing against mentally ill chicks who worship non-blk dudes as the reverse. In fact it seems to be a source of irritation that the “blk mammies” and “blk male oriented females” are always dragging blk female IR daters.
Strange that they would have that problem if the “sistahood” was such a monolith.

The truth is there seems to be people over there who are tired of the bullshyt, just like there are here. But I will do more lurking and report back!

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Its the JBO section and the plethora of PAWG/PAAG/Exotical Threads posted daily.

You don’t need a sub forum when it permeates the entire discussion board. Also, I looked at the threads in the IR group on LSA and much like many of the ones posted here, there are damn near just as many people arguing against mentally ill chicks who worship non-blk dudes as the reverse. In fact it seems to be a source of irritation that the “blk mammies” and “blk male oriented females” are always dragging blk female IR daters.
Strange that they would have that problem if the “sistahood” was such a monolith.

The truth is there seems to be people over there who are tired of the bullshyt, just like there are here. But I will do more lurking and report back!

now now.. those condiments. let's keep it at ketchup...

true or false: black men have never created a national movement predicated on letting white women know that they are interested and available

Balla

Superstar
Daps
what I’ve learned about wenching, twitter, Travis Kelce, reality shows and IR I’ve gotten from this site. What’s crazy is that months ago the coli said that they don’t care when bw date out. They said that only bw care about bm in IR. Yet if you scroll down home page of TLR multiple wenching threads. Over this month? Multiple wenching threads. They almost always go plat. It’s become an obsession for brehs who supposedly don’t care when bw date out.

sadly though.... I gotta admit that yes brehs are on to something. Lately I’ve been meeting and seeing more and more bw that swirl, couple of friends are dating out and meeting more and more bold wm that are interested in swirling and making it known. The agenda they’ve been pushing for a decade now, seems to be working. It’s crazy. When I think about so many agendas that are pushed in the media that are really starting to come to life in real life? Its crazy...that’s why I’m cautious about what I digest and consume. I don’t fukk with social media, reality tv, or watch much tv for that reason.
It’s not about not caring about them dating out, it’s them using it against bm.

There was just a tweet where a chick said she was gonna leave her black dude for a wm.

The big fat chick on the talk show was trying to bring brothers down too.

And now you have tv and commercials showing bw with wm.

That’s the problem; it’s an agenda.

I remember one week I saw an interracial couple almost everyday, only bw doing it.

That’s the problem, at least mines.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I remember looking through a magazine and it had jake gllynhall (how ever you spell his fukkin name) with a bw and a mixed child.

You can not tell me this isn’t on purpose.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You know.... I really wonder how the young bm are going through this and handling this?

Like what’s gonna happen to the youth? Are they gonna hate themselves? Are they gonna date out too?

I haven’t heard a peep from any bm at all on twitter about this or anything at all.

:jbhmm:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yea lol he has a pattern of talking out of his ass Ive noticed

Most guys here are older
Yeah I can tell without even asking by how they talk in their posts. There are so many posts where either I don’t know what they’re talking about sometimes, to shyt that was nostalgic like in the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s lol.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It’s not about not caring about them dating out, it’s them using it against bm.

There was just a tweet where a chick said she was gonna leave her black dude for a wm.

The big fat chick on the talk show was trying to bring brothers down too.

And now you have tv and commercials showing bw with wm.

That’s the problem; it’s an agenda.

I remember one week I saw an interracial couple almost everyday, only bw doing it.

That’s the problem, at least mines.

Yeah it’s definitely been a strong agenda. That and the transgender shyt. And I am seeing it more often just like you are. I’m thinking that those bw that bash y’all and make those dumb ass comments are hurting and bitter because of poor experiences or not getting the brehs they wanted to be with.

On the other hand I def. think the agenda has had a strong influence. And there are some other forces that happened in the 90’s and early 2000’s (when brehs were going on Jenny Jones, Ricki lake, doing interviews in magazines—calling bw gold diggers with too much attitude, etc etc., while putting others on pedestals. YouTube weirdos like sergeant willie Pete or whatever his name is making videos going in on bw. And black girls growing up watching brehs put Kardishians and others pretty nonbw on pedestals. The number of bm celebs and athletes that were always thrust in the public eye, that were with ww and others. And in recent years the ambiguous exoticals being praised on social media. Its a lot to unpack right, but honestly this shyt has been brewing for a minute for many young black girls that internalized things they shouldn’t have.) And now some of them are definitely wenching out of anger for the rejection they felt every time they saw bm get them a white girl.

Honestly though I feel like other things are more pressing. With this coronavirus pandemic and other weird shyt happening since the start of 2020(which has only been a little over 2 months) on top of the impending recession and all the other demonic shyt happening as sexual perversions ramp up? I’m feeling like it’s end of days and that a lot of shyt is about to go from bad to worse in nearly every area of life. I think IR is about to be minor compared to what’s about to take place this decade. @alexander. called it.:damn:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Yeah it’s definitely been a strong agenda. That and the transgender shyt. And I am seeing it more often just like you are. I’m thinking that those bw that bash y’all and make those dumb ass comments are hurting and bitter because of poor experiences or not getting the brehs they wanted to be with.

On the other hand I def. think the agenda has had a strong influence. And there are some other forces that happened in the 90’s and early 2000’s (when brehs were going on Jenny Jones, Ricki lake, doing interviews in magazines—calling bw gold diggers with too much attitude, etc etc., while putting others on pedestals. YouTube weirdos like sergeant willie Pete or whatever his name is making videos going in on bw. And black girls growing up watching brehs put Kardishians and others pretty nonbw on pedestals. The number of bm celebs and athletes that were always thrust in the public eye, that were with ww and others. And in recent years the ambiguous exoticals being praised on social media. Its a lot to unpack right, but honestly this shyt has been brewing for a minute for many young black girls that internalized things they shouldn’t have.) And now some of them are definitely wenching out of anger for the rejection they felt every time they saw bm get them a white girl.

Honestly though I feel like other things are more pressing. With this coronavirus pandemic and other weird shyt happening since the start of 2020(which has only been a little over 2 months) on top of the impending recession and all the other demonic shyt happening as sexual perversions ramp up? I’m feeling like it’s end of days and that a lot of shyt is about to go from bad to worse in nearly every area of life. I think IR is about to be minor compared to what’s about to take place this decade. @alexander. called it.:damn:

So Everything is black mens fault? Black men weren't being bashed on Oprah and those other talk shows? Black actresses going as far back as the 1940s didn't date Cacs? Most NBA players are with black women BTW.....