Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This thread is just one of many on coli where a video or social media post is used to express frustration with all Black women.
Threads on Black women being embarrassing, hoes, bedwenches, etc. are in constant stream. The positive threads are often about women you want to fukk. There is a definite fixation on Black women dating interracially that is unhealthy.

It’s okay because White men on reddit and other sites do it too. Hell, there’s even a reddit forum were Asian men complain about Asian women.

Female dominated treat men the same way. LA can be the female coli in many regards and has many unkind things to say about Black men too.

I guess the anonymity of message boards allows bitter people to vent.
:yeshrug:
How they talk about LSA having an interracial section when there are entire forums dedicated to blk men swirling with white women?!:mjlol:
https://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum

Like I said. Goofy.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How they talk about LSA having an interracial section when there are entire forums dedicated to blk men swirling with white women?!:mjlol:

Like I said. Goofy.
You reached into the dregs of the deepest well of the Internet to pull out this one, huh? :deadrose:

this bytch is reaching with that low traffic dead ass website look at the date between threads mad and post per thread topic lipstick ally has that site dame near beat with just Michael Fassbender Appreciation threads alone

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Real life will always be more representative than internet life :yeshrug:
Every time I see something about bw being c00ns I use real life examples that I have seen. That’s the only reason I go hard on shyt like this because I seen this years ago before I ever got on this site.

If it was just on here and online I wouldn’t care, but it really happens in real life.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I remember this one time this black chick came up to me randomly telling me she loves white and latin men. I’m like ok??

Later on she runs up on this justin bieb looking motherfukka, and I kid you not, she acted like he was really him.

she was screaming, jumpining up and down telling him how good he looks, etc. straight fan girl.

That dude legit looked like he was only 18 and this is a grown ass college “educated” black woman.

He was looking so confused, like wtf is going on?

I ain’t seen one black dude do anything like that with any non-black chick.

This shyt is real life, these bytches are c00ns.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
This thread is just one of many on coli where a video or social media post is used to express frustration with all Black women.
Threads on Black women being embarrassing, hoes, bedwenches, etc. are in constant stream. The positive threads are often about women you want to fukk. There is a definite fixation on Black women dating interracially that is unhealthy.

It’s okay because White men on reddit and other sites do it too. Hell, there’s even a reddit forum were Asian men complain about Asian women.

Female dominated treat men the same way. LA can be the female coli in many regards and has many unkind things to say about Black men too.

I guess the anonymity of message boards allows bitter people to vent.
:yeshrug:

oh ok so it's not specifically male dominated forums like you said initially in post #275. it's actually an internet issue period

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
They are the same thing.
:stopitslime: Bullshyt. I've peeped that website for years :dame: and all the black man haters have positive reps. shyt, last I saw, most of the appreciation threads were for cacs and bi-racials :mjpls:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You reached into the dregs of the deepest well of the Internet to pull out this one, huh? :deadrose:
The hilarious irony is that I learned about THAT site from a thread on THIS site
Hell I didn’t even know Lipstick Alley existed until TheColi!:russ: Didn’t know who Tommy Sotomayor was or Tariq was either.

It wasn’t from the dregs of the Internet. It was from thecoli.com
:mjlol:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

Like I said. Goofy.

well let's keep this all in perspective. we're told constantly by the gynocentrists that this website is the exact equivalent of lipstick alley. so naturally logic leads one to ask ok then, where is the interracial dating forum on the coli? it doesn't exist so of course it isn't equal. btw you should peruse that forum on LSA sometime, there is some wonderful conversation going on in those racy thread topics. a lot of traffic too no cap

which of course leads to the macro, where is the black male equivalent to the sistahood's swirl movement? again it doesn't exist. i don't think we're being unreasonable here in pointing out these facts

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw a girl post about her white boyfriend buying her some Jordans and booking a vacation and the entire thread is filled with countless replies of black women openly begging and praying for a white man. because of a pair of J’s

My thing is, I don’t really care about what these bird brains do in their romantic lives.

shyt is just weird to me how c00ning on social media is the cool thing to do now.

I see black women referring to black men as hard er’s all the time on twitter, and shyt like “bullet bag”, it’s all crazy to me but they all find it funny. Every message regarding black empowerment gets ridiculed and given the “kufi” meme treatment.

It’s such a bizarre timeline for me.

:francis:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
The hilarious irony is that I learned about THAT site from a thread on THIS site
Hell I didn’t even know Lipstick Alley existed until TheColi!:russ: Didn’t know who Tommy Sotomayor was or Tariq was either.

It wasn’t from the dregs of the Internet. It was from thecoli.com
:mjlol:

Link me to that thread.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
this bytch is reaching with that low traffic dead ass website look at the date between threads mad and post per thread topic lipstick ally has that site dame near beat with just Michael Fassbender Appreciation threads alone
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Why I gotta be all that?!:russ:
I mean there are literally thousands of more recent threads on the Coli worshipping PAWGs, even coming to white women’s defense and doggin out blk chicks out of thin air to protect them.
Or did we wanna take it back to some blk dude tweets like #whitegirlsevolving or no dark butts.

If we gotta tell it then we gotta tell it all. ALLLL!
:dj2:
Wheres Kevin Hart when u need him. Thousands laughing when he said that shyt about blk women.

Tons of blk men nodding heads when Trick Daddy was outchea telling blk chicks they were gonna get replaced!

Where’s Sergeant Willie Pete videos and thousands of comments by blk dudes co-signing some of the most anti-bw stuff I’ve ever heard. Ya’ll gotta short ass memory acting like blk women just been one-sided poppin shyt about IR dating.

That’s all I’m saiyan.