Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
as it pertains to this specifically of course so break it down for me ma. what do you deem to be misogynistic about the responses from men in this thread?
This thread is just one of many on coli where a video or social media post is used to express frustration with all Black women.
Threads on Black women being embarrassing, hoes, bedwenches, etc. are in constant stream. The positive threads are often about women you want to fukk. There is a definite fixation on Black women dating interracially that is unhealthy.

It’s okay because White men on reddit and other sites do it too. Hell, there’s even a reddit forum were Asian men complain about Asian women.

Female dominated treat men the same way. LA can be the female coli in many regards and has many unkind things to say about Black men too.

I guess the anonymity of message boards allows bitter people to vent.
:yeshrug:

yyy

All Star
Daps
Just think if you took all the time you spent hating on Black woman who get with white Men and instead used it to uplift the black community how much better black people
would be.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the bw that only date bm are silent in the black men slick disses and when bw looking thirsty for some cac online. There should be black men going viral with a half-million tweets but it’s quite the opposite. That’s the shyt that gets me.

it's a dame shame a young black Hollywood star in 3 billion dollar + movies siting on national tv cant get half a quarter of the hit's, views, likes, as a random white boy saying black women are the floor can get :francis:

simple minded militant nikkas on the coli got more exited by Boyega saying he is looking for a back woman than a actual black woman :russ:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/john-boyega-looking-for-a-gorgeous-black-woman.559633/

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This thread is just one of many on coli where a video or social media post is used to express frustration with all Black women.
Threads on Black women being embarrassing, hoes, bedwenches, etc. are in constant stream. The positive threads are often about women you want to fukk. There is a definite fixation on Black women dating interracially that is unhealthy.

It’s okay because White men on reddit and other sites do it too. Hell, there’s even a reddit forum were Asian men complain about Asian women.

Female dominated treat men the same way. LA can be the female coli in many regards and has many unkind things to say about Black men too.

exactly. There's gonna be a massive reduction in births across the board in a couple of years. Everyone is so unhappy with each other.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

Compare any threads about black men on LSA with threads talking about black women in thecoli and come back here telling us it's the same thing :sas2:

There's a reason David Duke overtly browses LSA and not this site.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just think if you took all the time you spent hating on Black woman who get with white Men and instead used it to uplift the black community how much better black people
would be.
The community can't be built if black women are not procreating or engaging as families with black men and vice versa or if this IR promotion agenda keeps getting pushed among our own in a public way, on various media platforms. There is no uplifting if we, ("we" as in those in the black community, both black men and black women) keep allowing outsiders to infiltrate. There is already a tendency to attack each other while over inflating negative qualities, but speaking positively of other races for the most trivial and basic moves.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I'd have nothing against you if you just stopped pretending to be a " breh " :mjpls:

You guys think everyone that doesn't agree with is white. :comeon:

How you tried to drag me into this one I don't know.

Ill say it again I know every little about this since I don't have Twitter face book or social media.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Compare any threads about black men on LSA with threads talking about black women in thecoli and come back here telling us it's the same thing :sas2:

There's a reason David Duke overtly browses LSA and not this site.
They are the same thing.

:stopitslime:
It hits harder on LSA because you’re the one being attacked.

There are threads on the coli proclaiming Obama as the worst president in US history and you think this place is a safe space?
:usure:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Something on FB just reminded me of this thread

so im in this FB group full of black men and women... usually it be some dumb, stereotypical shyt but sometimes there’s a good post or something funny posted in it worth commenting...

So this cute black chick makes a post telling all the black men to post their pics and the females to use their pickup lines to holla...

(This group is usually only talking about relationships or sex... nothing really productive at all. I was invited into it by my homie and I barely comment and didn’t comment here either. I’m in other groups with bm/bw but it’s usually not about relationships... sometimes).

There must’ve been like 20 dudes posting pics, a few on some thirsty/simp shyt... But most were just average black dudes posting average pics.

I found it hilarious that only one dude received any love/comments and it was the only dude that looked liked the stereotype the coli be trolling about where he was 6ft, 6-pac, 6 cert coli nikka...

He was the only one to get pick up line comments.

And half the chicks commenting were overweight or regular af :mjlol:

Point is, there are some decent, regular black men literally looking for attention from bw.. but will largely be ignored (even by women that actually belong in their looks/weight/financial class) unless they are the 1% of nikka that is 6ft plus with a 6pac, etc....

Think they deserve the top percentage of black men but don’t look like the top percentage of black women.... don’t even try to.

and its not the same vice versa because half these dudes thirsty af and will holla at anything... I’ve seen it.

But females are quick to say there aren’t no good bm, they must be gay, they’re sellouts if in IR relationships and happy (even if no bw was checking for them), etc.

but let them see a regular bw with an ordinary white dude with a beard and it’s highly possible the majority response will be “yaaassssss sis...”

Just an observation

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Male dominated online spaces have made me realize that men legitimately hate women
:mjlol:

The average guy here is probably between 15 and 21. They don't have enough life experience and know enough about women to actually realistic opinion worth even listening to.

:dahell: FUCC NO!!! That means you're suggesting most of the posters on this forum are Gen Z. Anybody who posted on this forum for a period time knows most of the posters are millennials.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
They are the same thing.

:stopitslime:
It hits harder on LSA because you’re the one being attacked.

There are threads on the coli proclaiming Obama as the worst president in US history and you think this place is a safe space?
:usure:

:snoop:What we have here is a failure (or outright refusal?) to be objective.
The extent to which anti bm vitriol permeates that site is not comparable to thecoli. Any objective person would realize this after a cursory comparison.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It doesn't bother me to see BW worshipping WM social media. It does bother me though when certain women like pretend to not see this shyt and focus all attention on this supposed " pawging " epidemic we have :mjpls:.

If it doesn’t bother you and you don’t care why did you tag me in this thread? I wouldn’t have even posted in this thread, because I don’t gaf about this couple or twitter reactions, but you tagged me and asked for my input.

I’m guessing that certain posters aren’t fixated on this so called pawging epidemic, like you think, as long as they don’t see people excusing white racism or making c00n statements because they pawg, it’s of no concern to them. They probably date who they want too.

But Speaking of different energy being shown when it involves bw/wm vs ww/bm, I pointed that out in this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/racist-energy-biscuitsandbangers-goes-in-on-black-responsibility-butttttt-uhhhh-ohhhh.757644/
As did many bw, but people said we were tripping and no one wanted to admit the energy is different for one group versus the other.

i decided right then that I was done speaking out in opposition to wenching. Kind of like how you don’t speak out against IR when it involves bm, but always say things about wenches.
Anyway Since this seems to be an issue that bothers you about bw, just pawg and call it a day. That’ll show em’. :mjlit: