Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Welp as much as something deep in my soul doesnt like seeing a beautiful black woman step out of the race... and I don't like seeing black men do it either
(Even tho I feel like one is worse than the other for some reason)

This post is 100% on point... and could literally shut down the thread
Thanks! This shyt is an entire goof troop!:mjlol:
It’s a natural gut reaction humans have. But some blk people are goofy as hell about it. A lot of losers wanna live vicariously through people they see on tv. Low key I would bet the majority of people celebrating these types of relationships actually have never been in an interracial relationship before or ANY relationship in a lot of cases.
Because when u interact with the opposite sex regularly, you don’t make that big of a deal about it. That especially goes for non-blks to me. I will never get why people worship them to that extent. They can be full of shyt just like anybody else can. shyt is embarrassing IMO.:mjlol:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
oh shyt good looks on the tag son, i peeped game hard. i never chopped it up with @THE HEAVEST like that but pattern recognition shows me that he's a brother who's very much in tune with discussing black male dysfunction especially as it pertains to colorism in dating. but more importantly for him is black male interracial coupling and why by and large it can be extremely problematic. which i would suppose is a valid criticism of our minority we pawgin' identified brothers on the coli or the even more pervasive "fukk these black bytches a pawg will at least submit" type nikkas we've run across on the web since the early millenium. which i do not have a problem with whatsoever. it's a viable discussion and i don't feel offended personally or the need to cape for my nikkas. let's chop up that good game because it's real and it exists among us as black men

but when the conversation switches to obvious black female dysfunction and your response is to just stay off social media and let it live? :dead: aight duke :mjgrin:

"A brother" huh, yall still havent connected the dots :dead:

Im willing to bet hes white

thats why hes good with attacking bm and giving a pass bw that fck cacs

And hes not the first, ive been calling fakes out since 012 theres many undercover whites here

Really I dont even give two shts about this topic anymore but its funny to see the hypocrisy

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Male dominated online spaces have made me realize that men legitimately hate women
:mjlol:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
"A brother" huh, yall still havent connected the dots :dead:

Im willing to bet hes white

thats why hes good with attacking bm and giving a pass bw that fck cacs

And hes not the first, ive been calling fakes out since 012 theres many undercover whites here

Really I dont even give two shts about this topic anymore but its funny to see the hypocrisy

Y'all trying too hard:heh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I grew up seeing black men worship white women and exxxoticals via real life and social media .
Now it’s black womens turn :yeshrug:
What type of men did you grow up around and in what type of environment... :scust:for you to see that on a regular basis?? that speaks more of what your own family exposed to you bc none of that is normal for you to see that?
and sounds like copy and paste troll gender divisive playbook imo. along with the term "exxxoticals" ... that's the word and excuse of what you want to go with here?
source.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thanks! This shyt is an entire goof troop!:mjlol:
It’s a natural gut reaction humans have. But some blk people are goofy as hell about it. A lot of losers wanna live vicariously through people they see on tv. Low key I would bet the majority of people celebrating these types of relationships actually have never been in an interracial relationship before or ANY relationship in a lot of cases.
Because when u interact with the opposite sex regularly, you don’t make that big of a deal about it. That especially goes for non-blks to me. I will never get why people worship them to that extent. They can be full of shyt just like anybody else can. shyt is embarrassing IMO.:mjlol:

Word white people especially are some of the most regular people in the world. Most white people ain't rich the only thing is they have intact families so they'l literally have a uncle who's balling that will put them on.

When I was in the military I had two white boys working for me they were farmers, They were millionaires on paper (both had hella land) but farming is hard work so they rented that land and joined the military. They were literally Boughetto rich but poor at the same time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What type of men did you grow up around and in what type of environment... :scust:for you to see that on a regular basis?? that speaks more of what your own family exposed to you bc none of that is normal for you to see that?
and sounds like copy and paste troll gender divisive playbook imo. along with the term "exxxoticals" ... that's the word and excuse of what you want to go with here?
source.gif

I'm sorry but Amara is like the cutest chick ever