Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone explain to me who these people are?

Cause I don't watch dumb reality shows (which most are fake and not real).

Plus I don't go on twitter were mentally ill folks celebrate anti black things and lust over celebrities.

So someone please explain this for the folks like me who want to keep the brain cells they got and don't understand or follow Twitter retarded babble.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
SYSBM
1525605402-childish-gambino-dance.gif
:wow: may we live 10,000 years

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What do you expect :mjlol:

It's all hoe babble and they stay on code

Stay on code of not entertaining white people or not giving a damn about other peoples relationships? Which one because my post history is deep with both. Please find anything to the contrary in my post history. Y'all conflate not being outraged at interracial relationships with aligning oneself with whites. Why would I focus on someone's relationship? What they eat won't make me shyt :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Women like love...even women who are not into white guys will find this cute. We are not built like that.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Some black folks just cant live without the mayonaise :manny:

There are plenty of SANE black women who want to be with black men. SPEND MORE TIME BIGGING THOSE WOMEN UP. I ain't got time to be worrying about somebody who doesnt want me.

Shout to Lisa Leslie, she gives me hope for the SANE black woman:salute:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

Because they don’t think black men are humans. We don’t matter. The moment men realize this it will make their life better. Deal with the very small group that does love them.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Well if it was on tv it might be.

No it would not.

First of all, the that shyt comes off gay as fukk: "look at Zackquaun and Hillary. They're my favorite couple on the show. She believes in #blacklivesmatter and chose him over her Klan parents *heart eyes emoji* #RelationshipGoals"

*Tweet gets half a million likes and tens of thousand retweets*

*nikkas replying in the thread*

"Where do I find one?
"OMG, yall are so beautiful Zackquaun."
"Unconditional love is beautiful."

I bet you the women would be singing a different tune.

We do not go around c00ning for solidarity. nikkas just mind they own damn business. "Sistas" on the other hand...:francis:

Shyt like this (hypocrisy) is OP's entire damn point. Anytime it get's brought up with hard stats attached yall mufukkas get to Juelzing like a mug, in an attempt to shutter our voices at the bullshyt because yall can't bare to see black women criticized for anything. I'm speaking on men and women alike. The only woman I've seen go hard for the bruthas on here calling this weak shyt out is @Nicole0416. That's it. Any other sista might straddle the fence and dip their foot in the water but it usually be bullshyt excuse after excuse, other times it be shaming tactics.

Like another poster said above, the vast majority of yall don't get off code for shyt.