Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Years of indoctrination that white beauty is better than all others. That narrative has slightly shifted where now the more “exotic” look is desired and white men are getting tired of white women (to be fair most people are) and are now dating Asians.

We’ve got to really look at history and remember white supremacy at its core was about ‘protecting’ white women from black men. If a brother got lynched it was 99.999% likely because of a white woman. Their image and virtue has been carefully contrived by white men for centuries, making them seem like the forbidden fruit and ultimate prize.

Why do you think CACs get mad when they see commercials of black men and white women but never white men and any other race? To them a white woman is tainted once she even dates a brother. They can’t lynch us openly anymore but that deep seething hatred never left. White men have no problem with dating interracially, they have a problem with white women dating black men because that’s seen as the ultimate betrayal of white supremacy.

Sadly, a lot of brothers/ethnic minorities aspire to be like white men and think that’s the pinnacle of success. I only aspire to have the wealth of whites/jews but not to be like them AT ALL/. White women are no prizes.. even white men are starting to see it. But sadly, many brothers still believe that having a white woman will compensate for their lack of self esteem and/or accomplishments.

In short, white supremacy has done a number on everyone non-white.

Why do you say we see white women as a prize when it’s no evidence of that?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why do you say we see white women as a prize when it’s no evidence of that?
if it doesn’t apply to you then let it fly. I’ve seen far too many fat white women with biracial kids and I’ve seen brehs lower their standard for ugly CACs. I’ve also seen well off brehs in my tax bracket who only date white women. This isn’t to say I haven’t seen a lot of brehs date back women only but I can only go by anecdotal evidence.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know who this couple is, and I’m not on twitter. My input is that if you notice there is hypocrisy among the bw on twitter when it comes to IR and it bothers you, respond and make it known or tweet about the issue. You might go viral. :yeshrug:

As a grown person you should continue dating who you want and not gaf how anyone feels. I don’t care about this couple or the reactions. so long as there is no c00ning or bashing everyone should just date who they want. I got real life shyt I’m focused on, my only concern is me and mine. I’m dating who I want, so you should do the same.
Hope this helps.
:salute:
It doesn't bother me to see BW worshipping WM social media. It does bother me though when certain women like pretend to not see this shyt and focus all attention on this supposed " pawging " epidemic we have :mjpls:.

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
All cacs gotta do is grow a beard and be open to dating black women and they get worshiped. For some black women they dont care about actual racism, they just want access to whatever their white counterparts have. Women by nature are envious.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
son i peep game. that sistahood underneath the umbrella of ingroup bias is brazy. yeah we'll just sit here and pretend that there is an equivalent androcentric version of YouTube swirl superstars Nikki & Jamie with over 2 million black male followers. then when the conversation moves we'll also try to get people on board with the LIE that lipstick alley and the coli are exactly the same when it comes to discussing our respective opposite gender counterparts lmao

but when there's no wiggle room, like no way to deny what's in front of you? :mjpls: absent.... that is until a nikka says he don't like Ari Lennox's nose then all of a sudden the block is flooded. lol. amazing how that works
You see this too despite all the gaslighting :mjpls:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
That's right sis u climb swirl mountain to the top:banderas: get that white zaddy u know u deserve

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
if it doesn’t apply to you then let it fly. I’ve seen far too many fat white women with biracial kids and I’ve seen brehs lower their standard for ugly CACs. I’ve also seen well off brehs in my tax bracket who only date white women. This isn’t to say I haven’t seen a lot of brehs date back women only but I can only go by anecdotal evidence.

I don’t see that as evidence Because plenty of brothers are with fat black women.
I don’t see brothers turning down Ashanti to go for Amy Schumer. At most you will see a yes julez picked over karen civil.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You should have known that Black men are not the sellouts, because I have never heard Black men make blanket statements about Black women not being marriage material. Yet if you read articles and look at television shows you will see some Black women make blanket statements about Black men not being marriage material. Those goofy women be talking about stuff like prisons and drugs and stupid stuff like that; as if that stuff represents the majority of Black men. If that were the case then how the Hell are other groups of women finding Black men to marry?
Or bullet sponges...

And facts on the last sentence

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I visited LSA a few times to collect data and man you ain’t lying. If a white celebrity dates a black woman they will have a 100 page appreciation thread. If they suspect a white celebrity is dating a black woman they’ll try and prove it like Sherlock Holmes.

As bad as the Coli can be, I have never seen a 100 page appreciation thread if a white celebrity woman sneezes in the direction of a black man.

Now I’d like to believe that forum is just a small minority of crazy low self esteem ugly broads who seek validation by living vicariously through celebrities (some of whom have unfortunately filtered over here), but man... I’m really starting to believe there are more of them than we think.

And white supremacy has made a lot of us have low self esteem but black women would of course bear the brunt of this so it’s understandable.

shyt reminded me of all the “yaaasssss queen” i saw online when Regina King got cozy with Brad Pitt (and i even think they kissed and held hands...

Now, I love Regina King, She’s a legend and has had too many legendary roles...

I like Brad Pitt, one of my favorite actors because of 3 movies (Snatch, Fight Club, and WWZ) and his color was never an issue to me...

I had no problems with them being affectionate and even said as much..

but i noticed the hypocrisy...

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Why is it always a caucasian, though? :ohhh:

When IR relationships are brought up, people then speak on finding a white person.

The narrative NEVER goes to asian, indian, latin, etc,

Its always specifically caucasian.

And its also used as a threat.

It baffles me.
White supremacy.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Y'all out here praising Jeezy and his PAAG. Why can't y'all be happy for swirlers? :mjpls:

shyt like this don't bother me. There are black women out there who only date black men. So I'm good.:yeshrug:
Nobody was in that thread really praising that nikka.

Some dudes were usually trolling with the PAAG comments like usual...

Some were saying shyt like “well he seems happy so more power to them :yeshrug:“, and some were getting at those chicks who didn’t give a single fukk about Jeezy before then but did not have the same energy towards Serena and other female swirlers (like half the bytches on that View show).

Even now, most of the first few pages are nikkas saying :yeshrug:....

And some of us are saying we don’t give a fukk about who she dates but we see the hypocrisy in the comments on twitter.

This entire post is about the differences in the likes and comments from certain black women when it comes to bw dating out.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
been waiting to use this one :mjlit:
full
:dead:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I grew up seeing black men worship white women and exxxoticals via real life and social media .
Now it’s black womens turn :yeshrug:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
They were the it couple on the show. They were cute and she got her a scientist.
I loved how he kept telling her that he is going to take Care of her :o:

Just don’t be calling black men the weakest link if you doing the same shyt
I don’t think these women feel like black men are the weakest link .

The guy I am dating is a successful black man and Far from weak

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I grew up seeing black men worship white women and exxxoticals via real life and social media .
Now it’s black womens turn :yeshrug:
This the shyt we be talking about :mjlol:

literally black men in here saying either A: they don’t care

or

B: are actually defending you chicks... but you talking about growing up seeing “all black men worship white women or exoticals”

Enjoy “yalls turn” then... see how it works out for you:mjlol:

are you even a bw:gucci:

Last edited: