Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Well, fun fact: her brother Nick Speed produced a dope project for Danny Brown that came out back in 2008 called “Hot Soup”.

This was back when Danny was still local and had braids.
Watched “Love Is Blind” with my girl and saw him in the final wedding scene like :ohhh:

Super cool dude. That family seems just as nice. :ehh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why do you say we see white women as a prize when it’s no evidence of that?
nikkas are holding on to some dumb old ass narratives that arent even true
I grew up seeing black men worship white women and exxxoticals via real life and social media .
Now it’s black womens turn :yeshrug:
lol foh with this, like yall havent done your share of worshipping nonblacks. And only now yall do it

gotta love how anytime light is shown on this subset of bw, here come you broads pointing the finger on some "black men did it" to blame nikkas:mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
lol this is dishonest , no there are some Black men(albeit its more of a online nikka thing rather then real life) who do, do this.
there are entire bm centered groups(black manosphere, SYSBYM) that have members that like to talk their shyt and say this about Black women
as well as other type of goofy nikkas, mind you im no BW panderer or male feminist. far from it. But lets not bullshyt and be dishonest here and lets call a spade a spade

hell we just had @Falcozer in his asian thread try to get sneaky equating BW to Asian/asian incels. Which aligns with that "no one likes BW" shyt

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/asian-incels-and-the-obsession-with-white-women.763913/page-6

and BW are not interracial dating because of what you propose. Maybe for a few. But those types are not the ones writing desperation articles and stuff. They are instead alot of times the ones not with a nonblack men(at best all they are is a sex toy to them)
Listen, I can tell you that I have yet to hear a black dude tell me he didn’t like black women because they did them wrong and they want mixed kids with good hair, I have yet to meet one. I have met a good few of these hoes.

Some of them told me this for no reason other to try to make me angry.

Why are bw dating interracial then?

You know what’s funny? How come bw need a reason to date out? Lol why is it always someone’s fault other than their own?

Idgaf if a bytch wants to date out, but I won’t sit and let them try to blame bm for it.

A poster in here posted this breh from twitter showing how he will divorce his wife.

Guess what? Bw was callin that dude all types of broke n shyt, not knowing he had a tech degree.

Why is it assumed he’s broke? Do you ever hear bw call other race of men broke, in fact even say anything negative about them?

I haven’t heard anything negative about any other race of men in person by any women. Only negative things about bm.

You go on apps and only see bw talking about they want mixed, white, or hispanic. You don’t see any white, hispanic women saying this those.

They aren’t even writing no bm in their bios like bw are.

Anyway, I’m done with my rant.

Why do you think bw date out?

For me as a man, I just wanna fukk pretty bytches, don’t care what color they are.

Now what are bw’s reasons?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you haven’t watched the show, you wouldn’t get it. It was a good show, but the way they hyped this one couple is ridiculous.

And no, they wouldn’t be this popular if they were not IR.

He was just a nice guy who had a nice house, and was ready to get married.

And way OTT with the "I love you" stuff.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came across another Twitter thread where the " Beautiful Babies" comments were popping up.

JpsLgWP.png
Tiw5zC8.png

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Yall gotta be some losers; practically every damn day someone is posting some social media account of some person they don’t know shyt about just to be critical.

And, at the same time, using race to bait

It’s the definition of crab mentality...

Daps
I came across another Twitter thread where the " Beautiful Babies" comments were popping up.

JpsLgWP.png
Tiw5zC8.png

I think when a non-black person is attracted to black people, they are perceived as more attractive. Most black women would not look twice at him, or give that man the time of day.

:manny:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I visited LSA a few times to collect data and man you ain’t lying. If a white celebrity dates a black woman they will have a 100 page appreciation thread. If they suspect a white celebrity is dating a black woman they’ll try and prove it like Sherlock Holmes.

As bad as the Coli can be, I have never seen a 100 page appreciation thread if a white celebrity woman sneezes in the direction of a black man.

Now I’d like to believe that forum is just a small minority of crazy low self esteem ugly broads who seek validation by living vicariously through celebrities (some of whom have unfortunately filtered over here), but man... I’m really starting to believe there are more of them than we think.

And white supremacy has made a lot of us have low self esteem but black women would of course bear the brunt of this so it’s understandable.

I wish it was just LSA but it's not, its literally everywhere. I know black women from all walks of life including plenty of solid ones, and even they display very c00nish tendencies on this topic. Some of the shyt I've heard them say I'm not comfortable repeating on a public forum.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

W
hoa there hot stuff! How you calling attendance over some trivial shyt like this, but i NEVER see you in REAL threads about racist shyt if ur precious PAWGS are implicated?
Where were u when this went down?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whi...boyfriends-8-year-old-daughter.745855/page-22

As for this thread, who are these people? I don’t care about them. But after years of blk men popping trash money shyt at blk women JUST like blk women did to blk men, I don’t ever wanna hear the word bedwench again either.

This entire site is rife with PAWG/PAAG worship but wanna clutch pearls if a blk chick even thinks a non-blk dude is cute.:mjlol:

GTFOH
I’ve literally been saying the same shyt since I joined this site in 2015. Date who you want but if u gotta call the people in ur own race bulldogs, or insult them, u lame.:yeshrug:

Making a big deal over blk chicks happy about this shyt is trivial as fukk when Tariq and Tommy Sotomayor had entire followings of blk men co-signing some of the most racist shyt about blk women I’ve ever heard. Saying shyt like white women are the most oppressed.

Some blk dudes got a short memory when it comes to this internet shyt. Many are JUST as hypocritical as these EVIL BLK WIMMINZ they wanna paint a narrative of. Hell there are some dudes who will BLATANTLY state that they cool with blk men dating out but blk women shouldn’t:mjlol: U goofy for this mess.

Meanwhile nikkas throwin rice to Jeezy and his PAAG and celebrating random blk dudes dancing with white chicks on the beach—but hitting the :damn:when they see couples like the OP.

:laff::laff::laff:Nobody in our race has room to talk about hypocrisy. LEAST of all a nikka that literally came in a thread about white women literally with tunnel vision to pop shyt at blk women when they weren’t even the topic of discussion.

:laff::laff::laff:I can’t make this shyt up! Never change Coli!

Welp as much as something deep in my soul doesnt like seeing a beautiful black woman step out of the race... and I don't like seeing black men do it either
(Even tho I feel like one is worse than the other for some reason)

This post is 100% on point... and could literally shut down the thread