Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Michael B Jordan always gets ran off of social media the second he takes a candid picture with non black women and has to have a prewritten apology on deck:mjlol:

Meanwhile this random couple gets 350K likes and nothing but praise and yasses :mjpls:

No one is offended by the picture, it's the hypocrisy we are paying attention to:sas1:

Edit: These pairings usually get a quarter of a million likes a day, those are Obama numbers :wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
yeah, I’m the bytch saying I don’t care who you date. So long as there’s no c00ning statements, bashing or comparing us to ww(because in general outside of a few cool ones I don’t particularly care for a lot of ww) then nah I don’t care if you or other brehs choose to paag, palg, or pawg. Date who makes you happy. You got one to life live. :manny: More and more of my friends, relatives and work colleagues are swirling. it’d be hypocritical and one-sided for me to be one way with them but have a different energy for y’all. So, Alas as long as no c00ning is involved in these budding IR relationships they’re not my concern. I’m keeping my month shut and focusing on my guy. :ehh:
Now come on
giphy.gif

you know I don’t have beef with you..
And you are generally level headed..
But you know you were showing naked ass in that Jeezy thread..
And several of the other female posters(I’m not using that in a derogatory way:mjlol:)..
Where going hard in the paint..
Word to Flocka Flame..
Brehs were genuinely trolling y’all..
And it was more venom and vitriol with every posts:russ:
Again..
We cool but I can’t let you slide with that narrative..
And Jeezy was just one example..
You can put me on ignore/unfollow me for this..
But just keep it playa:mjgrin:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
News @12 most black women have extremely low self esteem. It can be hidden but it can't be suppressed. Even the ones that don't have a personal desire to swirl, still view attention from non black men as the ultimate validation.

You have black men on this forum trying to downplay it by calling people incel :no:. That's just a coping mechanism imo and it's understandable. Certain things are so embarrassing all you can do is ignore or downplay it.
I visited LSA a few times to collect data and man you ain’t lying. If a white celebrity dates a black woman they will have a 100 page appreciation thread. If they suspect a white celebrity is dating a black woman they’ll try and prove it like Sherlock Holmes.

As bad as the Coli can be, I have never seen a 100 page appreciation thread if a white celebrity woman sneezes in the direction of a black man.

Now I’d like to believe that forum is just a small minority of crazy low self esteem ugly broads who seek validation by living vicariously through celebrities (some of whom have unfortunately filtered over here), but man... I’m really starting to believe there are more of them than we think.

And white supremacy has made a lot of us have low self esteem but black women would of course bear the brunt of this so it’s understandable.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Now come on
giphy.gif

you know I don’t have beef with you..
And you are generally level headed..
But you know you were showing naked ass in that Jeezy thread..
And several of the other female posters(I’m not using that in a derogatory way:mjlol:)..
Where going hard in the paint..
Word to Flocka Flame..
Brehs were genuinely trolling y’all..
And it was more venom and vitriol with every posts:russ:
Again..
We cool but I can’t let you slide with that narrative..
And Jeezy was just one example..
You can put me on ignore/unfollow me for this..
But just keep it playa:mjgrin:

Which Jeezy thread? I’ve never spoken out against Jenny mai being with jeezy. I did make fun of brehs for continuously making thread after thread about them posting their every move, like weirdo females, meanwhile having a different energy when it’s a bw involved with a wm or other. But outside of that nah, I didn’t show my ass.
As I said already I will still speak out when people make c00n statements or bash in defense of IR but outside of that, people can date who they want. I know that I haven’t said anything against Jeezy being with Jenny, especially not within the last couple of months.

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.

Majority of Black women are wenches at heart. We need to keep it a stack. If the Brad's they were secretly fukking would actually see them as wife material asian bytches wouldn't be leading the league in interracial marriage with cacs. :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Michael B Jordan always gets ran off of social media the second he takes a candid picture with non black women and has to have a prewritten apology on deck:mjlol:

Meanwhile this random couple gets 350K likes and nothing but praise and yasses :mjpls:

No one is offended by the picture, it's the hypocrisy we are paying attention to:sas1:

Edit: These pairings usually get a quarter of a million likes a day, those are Obama numbers :wow:

If bLACK MEN wanted to make a point they would boycott Doja Cat

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Why is it always a caucasian, though? :ohhh:

When IR relationships are brought up, people then speak on finding a white person.

The narrative NEVER goes to asian, indian, latin, etc,

Its always specifically caucasian.

And its also used as a threat.

It baffles me.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I saw chunks of the show with my wife. It did not evade me that the Black dude was like :francis: but the BW and WM ended up ok. If they are happy, good for them it seemed like they had good chemistry.

The only concern I have, as someone raising a daughter, is how to insulate her from the barrage of propaganda. She isn't growing up with Cosby, Fresh Prince, Martin, or Roc with functional Black relationships. Even Waiting to Exhale had good BM in opposition to the bad ones. More of these shows have little Black girls with anything but little Black boys. We'll see how it goes.

The thing people have to realize is that historically, Black people have had some unity but a lot of it was forced by circumstance. One drop rule and the nature of US racism made us united and IR pretty uncommon. Most constraints are gone so a lot of people do what they want:yeshrug:Many of the non-Blacks in IR couples I know are good dudes/girls so I don't automatically label people bucks, wenches or whatever. The need for validation in these relationships or that IR will fix BW problems is what disturbs me though.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why is it always a caucasian, though? :ohhh:

When IR relationships are brought up, people then speak on finding a white person.

The narrative NEVER goes to asian, indian, latin, etc,

Its always specifically caucasian.

And its also used as a threat.

It baffles me.
Because they’re the ones at the top economically and socially. It’s in a woman’s nature to want the man with the resources. That’s just how the game is right now. That’s why I don’t fall for people who project this “black solidarity” mantra. They’re the main ones overcompensating because deep down they want to or are swirling.

We can’t be mad at women wanting to be with the group who is economically at the top but it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be held to task for their hypocrisy either.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Because they’re the ones at the top economically and socially. It’s in a woman’s nature to want the man with the resources. That’s just how the game is right now. That’s why I don’t fall for people who project this “black solidarity” mantra. They’re the main ones overcompensating because deep down they want to or are swirling.

We can’t be mad at women wanting to be with the group who is economically at the top but it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be held to task for their hypocrisy either.
And when a black male chooses a caucasian?