Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And the bw that only date bm are silent in the black men slick disses and when bw looking thirsty for some cac online. There should be black men going viral with a half-million tweets but it’s quite the opposite. That’s the shyt that gets me.

I hear you but as a black women who's only dated black men, what am I supposed to say? I can't relate to an interracial relationship and I refuse to let it make me feel a way. Would I like black love to prosper at a 100% rate, yes but I also know people are going to do what they want. When I see black men with white women I feel nothing.

I learned a long time ago not to involve myself in other people's life choices. I let people live their lives. I have a close friend who married a white man. As long as she's happy, I won't involve myself. I love black men who love me. That's all I got. :yeshrug:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@Booksnrain I'd love to see your input about this, since you're a fair and balanced woman :mjpls: ?
@CarmelBarbie too.

I don’t know who this couple is, and I’m not on twitter. My input is that if you notice there is hypocrisy among the bw on twitter when it comes to IR and it bothers you, respond and make it known or tweet about the issue. You might go viral. :yeshrug:

As a grown person you should continue dating who you want and not gaf how anyone feels. I don’t care about this couple or the reactions. so long as there is no c00ning or bashing everyone should just date who they want. I got real life shyt I’m focused on, my only concern is me and mine. I’m dating who I want, so you should do the same.
Hope this helps.
:salute:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
bytch please, you never this dismissive to male c00ns, so miss me with that bullshyt. You old ass nikkas kill me with this :dead:

change yo pad junior.......it's starting to smell.
ole.....she should be with me ass nikka.
I dont give a fukk about bucks or wenches.
ztlIS8q.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
And the bw that only date bm are silent in the black men slick disses and when bw looking thirsty for some cac online. There should be black men going viral with a half-million tweets but it’s quite the opposite. That’s the shyt that gets me.
Why? How do these tweets affect you? Stop letting the internet control your emotions

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I mean you let a bunch of "wenches" you've never even met get your blood pressure up... it's obvious you are happy to let people you hate control your life :manny:
Same bytch who dapped that previous post be talking shyt about all The pawgs and pawgers and telling us to live our life and turns a blinds eye but becomes irate about anything related to white women. You see that, @ALMIGHTY GOD ?

now as for you, nikka this ain’t your fukking lane, you got a fat white wife but telling other nikkas how to react, bytch you lay up with white supremacy so of course you don’t see what’s really going on, so miss me with your quotes and shyt. Telling the truth doesn’t equal “getting bent outta shape”.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Same bytch who dapped that previous post be talking shyt about all The pawgs and pawgers and telling us to live our life and turns a blinds eye but becomes irate about anything related to white women. You see that, @ALMIGHTY GOD ?

now as for you, nikka this ain’t your fukking lane, you got a fat white wife but telling other nikkas how to react, bytch you lay up with white supremacy so of course you don’t see what’s really going on, so miss me with your quotes and shyt. Telling the truth doesn’t equal “getting bent outta shape”.

yeah, I’m the bytch saying I don’t care who you date. So long as there’s no c00ning statements, bashing or comparing us to ww(because in general outside of a few cool ones I don’t particularly care for a lot of ww) then nah I don’t care if you or other brehs choose to paag, palg, or pawg. Date who makes you happy. You got one to life live. :manny: More and more of my friends, relatives and work colleagues are swirling. it’d be hypocritical and one-sided for me to be one way with them but have a different energy for y’all. So, Alas as long as no c00ning is involved in these budding IR relationships they’re not my concern. I’m keeping my month shut and focusing on my guy. :ehh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
yeah, I’m the bytch saying I don’t care who you date. So long as there’s no c00ning, bashing or comparing us to ww(because in general outside of a few cool ones I don’t particularly like ww) nah I don’t care if you or other brehs choose to paag, palg, or pawg. Date who makes me happy. You got one to life live. :manny: More and more women I personally know are swirling(friends and relatives) it’d be hypocritical and one-sided for me to not care who they date but care who y’all date. Alas as long as no c00ning is involved in these relationships, they’re not my concern. I’m keeping my month shut and focusing on my guy. :ehh:
You’re full of shyt and I thought you had me on ignore :gucci:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You’re full of shyt and I thought you had me on ignore :gucci:

Most people date who they want regardless of internet opinions. You should date who you want, thats all I’m saying.
And, Hmmm. Come to think of it, I thought I had you on ignore too. I usually ignore you as a practice. Not sure why I didn’t today. :jbhmm:

But thank you, I’ll put you on ignore.