'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Women logic :russ:

You pretty much said ots ok for them to hide it so they can have a good career, thats pretty much an immoral thing to do. You let it happen, it continues to happen your pretty much selling your soul for a check and fame

No wonder women are demonic these days
You're retarded.

You are putting words in my post when I never even attempted to counter that argument.

My focus is on why victims don't come forth.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The amount of victim shaming men do when it comes to female rape victims :martin:

And yall wonder why people laugh when a man is raped by another man :pachaha:

Victim shaming. :russ: Since she failed to report the rape when it actually happened, no one can truly know if she really is a victim. By staying silent all these years, she chose money and fame over justice and allowed many more women to be victimized. :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How about this novel idea, report the crime when it actually happens. :ohhh:

does it fukking matter when the DA's in your pocket whether you report it or not??? :mindblown::ld:

6304512708182016.png

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer delivered $10,000 to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, Jr. in 2015, in the months after Vance’s office decided not to prosecute Weinstein over sexual assault allegations, according to an International Business Times review of campaign finance documents. That contribution from attorney David Boies — who previously headlined a fundraiser for Vance — was a fraction of the more than $182,000 that Boies, his son and his law partners have delivered to the Democrat during his political career.

Boies has done legal work for Weinstein since at least 2005, and his website at his law firm says his clients include The Weinstein Company.

“David Boies did not represent Harvey Weinstein in 2015 during the criminal investigation,” Joan Vollero, communications director for Vance, told IBT in an email when asked about Boies’ campaign contributions.

Edward Evans, a spokesperson for the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner, said in an emailed statement: “David Boies has been a supporter of the District Attorney since long before 2015, including before he was first elected, and has never spoken to him about Harvey Weinstein.”

The revelations about the dropped Weinstein investigation come on the heels of a recent report documenting how Vance declined to prosecute Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr. after Trump’s attorney Marc Kasowitz gave Vance’s campaign $25,000. According to a report by ProPublica, WNYC and The New Yorker, Kasowitz made the donation, then met with Vance directly and then Vance dropped the case, overruling his own prosecutors.

:stopitslime: like batman always said...Follow the money.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't know because i don't judge people for getting raped

Difference is the everyday "walking from work at night rape victim "

And the Hollywood "he raped me, but i let it happen more times because of the money coming in"

those are completely different situations
Jesus :snoop:

There are people who get raped on a consistent basis and don't come forth my nikka.

Y'all so retarded and think every women is after a damn check or to keep a position.

You don't know the mental of a rape victim so stop speaking on shyt you know nothing about. But if you happened to have been raped (my apologizes)..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
does it fukking matter when the DA's in your pocket whether you report it or not??? :mindblown::ld:

6304512708182016.png

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer delivered $10,000 to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, Jr. in 2015, in the months after Vance’s office decided not to prosecute Weinstein over sexual assault allegations, according to an International Business Times review of campaign finance documents. That contribution from attorney David Boies — who previously headlined a fundraiser for Vance — was a fraction of the more than $182,000 that Boies, his son and his law partners have delivered to the Democrat during his political career.

Boies has done legal work for Weinstein since at least 2005, and his website at his law firm says his clients include The Weinstein Company.

“David Boies did not represent Harvey Weinstein in 2015 during the criminal investigation,” Joan Vollero, communications director for Vance, told IBT in an email when asked about Boies’ campaign contributions.

Edward Evans, a spokesperson for the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner, said in an emailed statement: “David Boies has been a supporter of the District Attorney since long before 2015, including before he was first elected, and has never spoken to him about Harvey Weinstein.”

The revelations about the dropped Weinstein investigation come on the heels of a recent report documenting how Vance declined to prosecute Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr. after Trump’s attorney Marc Kasowitz gave Vance’s campaign $25,000. According to a report by ProPublica, WNYC and The New Yorker, Kasowitz made the donation, then met with Vance directly and then Vance dropped the case, overruling his own prosecutors.

:stopitslime: like batman always said...Follow the money.
Dude is making moves like a fake Wison Fisk:laugh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Jesus :snoop:

There are people who get raped on a consistent basis and don't come forth my nikka.

Y'all so retarded and think every women is after a damn check or to keep a position.

You don't know the mental of a rape victim so stop speaking on shyt you know nothing about. But if you happened to have been raped (my apologizes)..

Smh you just don't understand. Your insignificant feculent brain needs to be detoxed. And don't call me your nikka.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
these stories are getting weirder and weirder, the previous one an actrice come forward saying weinstein pulled her tampon out her p*ssy and gave her head.

What kind of basura story is that :hhh:

The man pulled out your bloody tampon and gave you head while on your period.

the message of me 2 is getting lost and this is getting very dangerous.

problem: Didn't get that promotion? :stopitslime:

solution: I got sexually intimidated :troll:

problem: fukked for a movie role but didn't get it or you did get it but you still didn't succeed?

solution: i got sexually assaulted :troll:

problem: You went out got drunk, got banged by 4 people and the next day your ashamed because of religion/race/believes/family

solution: I got raped :troll:

I'm not downplaying it but the amount of false accusations is bilding up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
these stories are getting weirder and weirder, the previous one an actrice come forward saying weinstein pulled her tampon out her p*ssy and gave her head.

What kind of basura story is that :hhh:

The man pulled out your bloody tampon and gave you head while on your period.

the message of me 2 is getting lost and this is getting very dangerous.

problem: Didn't get that promotion? :stopitslime:

solution: I got sexually intimidated :troll:

problem: fukked for a movie role but didn't get it or you did get it but you still didn't succeed?

solution: i got sexually assaulted :troll:

problem: You went out got drunk, got banged by 4 people and the next day your ashamed because of religion/race/believes/family

solution: I got raped :troll:

I'm not downplaying it but the amount of false accusations is bilding up

Dude is it really that bizzare to know this nikka a deviant... he told a chick to watch him as jerked off and nutted into a potted plant...:mjlol: this dude beyond sick... :heh: I mean it's fukking within the realm of possibility now for me at least...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so 50 of the most known and popular women on earth were getting serial raped by 1 person and it was always some "known secret" and not 1 of them thought to set him up with a recording, in all these transactions ? Did he say some probably sexual harassing words to girls? yeah im sure of it, he look like a creep :mjlol: but was he kicking down doors and serial raping girls :aicmon: so none of these girls thought they life was in danger during all this :aicmon: no one stabbed him, shot him, no bruises from any of these girls or law enforcement involved :aicmon: all because he was "harvey", he'd only escalate it to vicious rape huh :troll: none of them thought he'd return for 2nds and kill them huh if it was escalated huh :troll:

Just like 50 women also got raped by Bill Cosby :duck: , one of the most popular people on earth and no one else reported it for 20+ years :duck:

you gotta be a DAMN fool if you think 90% of this shyt happened :mjlol:

this is why the slander/smear campagin laws was created in the first place

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude is it really that bizzare to know this nikka a deviant... he told a chick to watch him as jerked off and nutted into a potted plant...:mjlol: this dude beyond sick... :heh: I mean it's fukking within the realm of possibility now for me at least...

that sounds more believable than dude now kicking in doors and walked around the apartment like bane when batman took the lights off and then viciously raping girls :aicmon:

so with the door, obviously broke open (right :troll: ) and the girl thinking her life in danger while dude is scanning the apartment, she never thought to run out the apartment or scream :aicmon: