'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Who judges people for being raped? Its not they fault some sick fakkit got to them

The fukk be going through people's mind, i Can understand a man being embarrassed or ashamed but a woman? Wow
nikka lots of people judge people for being raped :what:

Tf you live under a rock...

"She shouldn't have worn that..."

"What was she doing there at that time of day.,."

"She just wants money.,,"

The bullshyt goes on.

Male rape victims

"How could you get raped by a woman?"

"You couldn't fight that man off?"

"You a man..."

Like be for real. You arguing for the sake of arguing.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is pretty much what was said here by a screenwriter who had his movies made by weinstein:

‘Beautiful Girls’ Scribe Scott Rosenberg On A Complicated Legacy With Harvey Weinstein

Harvey was showing us the best of times.
He was making our movies.
Throwing the biggest parties.
Taking us to The Golden Globes!
Introducing us to the most amazing people (Meetings with Vice President Gore! Clubbing with Quentin and Uma! Drinks with Salman Rushdie and Ralph Fiennes! Dinners with Mick Jagger and Warren-freaking-Beatty!).

The most epic Oscar weekends.
That seemed to last for weeks!
Sundance! Cannes! Toronto!
Telluride! Berlin! Venice!
Private jets! Stretch limousines! Springsteen shows!
Hell, Harvey once took me to St. Barth’s for Christmas.
For 12 days!
I was a broke-ass kid from Boston who had never even HEARD of St. Barth’s before he booked my travel.
He once got me tickets to the seven hottest Broadway shows in one week. So I could take a new girlfriend on a dazzling tour of theater.
He got me seats on the 40-yard-line to the Super Bowl, when the Patriots were playing the Packers in New Orleans.
Even got me a hotel room, which was impossible to get that weekend.
He gave and gave and gave and gave.
He had a monarch’s volcanic generosity when it came to those within his circle.
And a Mafia don’s fervent need for abject loyalty from his capos and soldiers.

But never mind us!
What about what he was doing for the culture?
Making stunningly splendid films at a time when everyone else was cranking-out simpering “INDEPENDENCE DAY” rip-offs.

It was glorious.
All of it.

So what if he was coming on a little strong to some young models who had moved mountains to get into one of his parties?
So what if he was exposing himself, in five-star hotel rooms, like a cartoon flasher out of “MAD MAGAZINE” (just swap robe for raincoat!)
Who were we to call foul?
Golden Geese don’t come along too often in one’s life.

Which goes back to my original point:
Everybody-fukking-knew.
But everybody was just having too good a time.
And doing remarkable work; making remarkable movies.

Exactly and one big thing the writer did not mention is the MONEY. Plain and simple them folks did not care cause they were all benefiting.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Went back and looked didn't see anyone justifying his behavior.
You have to read between the lines. Of course they are not gonna explicitly say "Weinstein did nothing wrong" but they are subtle about it by blaming the victim and questioning why she took so long to report the incident.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:gucci: these people are annoying As fukk, why not come out when it ACTUALLY happened?

Most of them probably sold their ass or mouth to be in the position they're in and now expect sympathy

I don't know man this pattern is just too weird

Because their careers and potential success were more important to them than taking an occasional rape on the chin

It's been like that since forever. Marylin Monroe and Dorthy Dandridge were getting ran through too.

I'm not defending that cac creep. But these women are probably equally as bad for allowing it to happen and then keeping their mouths shut which in returned allowed it to continue on with other women.

Money and fame overrides pride and dignity for these people. Their greed and selfiness allowed this man to continue preying on women for decades.

Last edited:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not buying it. Not a word of it.

These are regret cases, his power and influence worked and these chicks have had to live with their choices for years.

They finally have a chance to lift those burdens and are taking full advantage

You need to learn how to have empathy for others.

Let's say you got raped by a man in prison. Would you want people to know that a man took your butthole or would you go to your grave with that information? :mjgrin:

It works the same way with women. Not all of them want to open up about it. They don't want to go to the police station, have their identity now intertwined with being a rape victim, have the entire world know that happened to them, etc. Now that a bunch of girls have come forward, it's easier for the other girls he inappropriately touched to come forward too. But if that wasn't the case, they would just try to forget about it, suppress it and go on with their lives. Like two girls I dated were molested as kids and they never told their parents about it because they didn't want to cause any problems. Not all women are lying sacks of shyt.

Daps
I'm getting whiplash from how quickly the sterotype of "coli nikkas" flipped.

Last month, if you wanted to dap fish, you said coli nikkas were a bunch of virgins

Now those same people are saying that everyone on here is rampaging rapist

:dwillhuh:

I wish you dap fishermen and fisherwomen would pick a stereotype and stick to it

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Because their careers and potential success were more important to them than taking an occasional rape on the chin

It's been like that since forever. Marylin Monroe and Dorthy Dandridge were getting ran through too.

I'm not defending that cac creep. But these women are probably equally as bad for allowing it to happen and then keeping their mouths shut which in returned allowed it to continue on with other women.

Money and fame overrides pride and dignity for these people. Their greed and selfiness allowed this man to continue preying on women for decades.

Bruh y'all mofos dont think at all

Who is defending this cac?

Im just seeing shyt in the middle he is most definitely abusing his power BUT at the same time these celebrities know what they had to give up to get by, or let happen, and we should defend them? Im not saying all of them are doing this but trust, many are

Kairi Irving

Daps
What does morals have to do with telling?

I actually have a great example to counter your whole irrational argument but it's too personal.

I'll let you be ignorant.

You just don't know what victims go through. Like no clue.

Women logic :russ:

You pretty much said ots ok for them to hide it so they can have a good career, thats pretty much an immoral thing to do. You let it happen, it continues to happen your pretty much selling your soul for a check and fame

No wonder women are demonic these days

Last edited:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Meta-cognition and self awareness is always lacking.
People don't have a respect for irony these days.
But when u take a step back and notice patterns, neat connections start to surface.

"I don't know why a stupid, opportunistic hoe wouldn't come forth sooner so I could belittle her experiences in real time in order to protect my gender's right to physically fukk over chicks."

"I have no clue why a dumb ass bytch wouldn't report a rich powerful guy of rape in isolation by herself instead of with other stupid conniving bytches."

Word....it's like asking why one person wouldn't want to sue (Mega Powerful Multi-Billion Dollar Corporation) but, would join 500 people in a class action lawsuit

Kairi Irving

Daps
nikka lots of people judge people for being raped :what:

Tf you live under a rock...

"She shouldn't have worn that..."

"What was she doing there at that time of day.,."

"She just wants money.,,"

The bullshyt goes on.

Male rape victims

"How could you get raped by a woman?"

"You couldn't fight that man off?"

"You a man..."

Like be for real. You arguing for the sake of arguing.

I wouldn't know because i don't judge people for getting raped

Difference is the everyday "walking from work at night rape victim "

And the Hollywood "he raped me, but i let it happen more times because of the money coming in"

those are completely different situations

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Because its unbelievable (although it happens...alot! )

Even on here.

No it's not. People frequently wish rape as a punishment for men, I've seen it from men and women...hoping a man gets raped while in prison. And people know the shyt goes down. You're a damned fool. Welcome to my on sight neg list :ohhh: :pacspit:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Harvey Weinstein is an easy target right now. He brought it upon himself and I have no sympathy for him. But you all don't think it's a TAD bit dangerous to automatically take at face value 20 and 30 year old rape accusations with NO evidence? It's all fun and games until someone you know (or yourself) is accused and it's pretty much lights out at that point. Seeing as there have been a number of high profile cases where black men have been accused of rape and lynched via public opinion I'd think some of you would exercise caution in being so passive about the current social atmosphere. I don't expect women to think logically about these issues or have any nuance in their opinions. Many have experienced some form of sexual assault or molestation. They are not going to be willing to separate the wheat from the chaffe. That's understandable. But men, black men especially, you better wake up and smell the fukking coffee. Just because you don't immediately condemn the accused doesn't make you a supporter or advocate of rape and sexual assault.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

He's not a regular guy being disparaged by a single woman after a single incident. If he was, I would be inclined to seek further information because that man hasn't done anything to make me doubt his credibility.

This guy however is a guy with a pattern who has been accused of physically assaulting multiple women. His credibility is GONE. At this point, I will be 75% inclined to believe any woman that comes forward against Weinstein because of his history. Weinstein was a Hollywood figure since the 80s. That's 37 years of unchecked demonic hedonism. We have no idea how many women he fukked with. Any chick that comes forward, I'm almost automatically like

source.gif

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
No it's not. People frequently wish rape as a punishment for men, I've seen it from men and women...hoping a man gets raped while in prison. And people know the shyt goes down. You're a damned fool. Welcome to my on sight neg list :ohhh: :pacspit:
U been neg on site fukk nikka :umad: