'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, that's fukked up.:mjcry:

Wish she would've told them Guido Goons. They wouldve put in that work.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: these people are annoying As fukk, why not come out when it ACTUALLY happened?

Most of them probably sold their ass or mouth to be in the position they're in and now expect sympathy

I don't know man this pattern is just too weird
I swear I try to stay outta these threads but you people are truly dumbasses.

Yes, lets face reality some women may be having sex for roles and such no doubt about it.

But until you and all these other people who says "speak up when it happens" have ya shyt taken from you...

SHUT THE fukk UP!

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I swear I try to stay outta these threads but you people are truly dumbasses.

Yes, lets face reality some women may be having sex for roles and such no doubt about it.

But until you and all these other people who says "speak up when it happens" have ya shyt taken from you...

SHUT THE fukk UP!

So you'll compromise your morals for a check? Your pretty much a prostitute. Hollywood is evil af including the "victims " who let it go on for the time being

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I wonder what Harvey did to lose that Jew protection:jbhmm:

If yall think anything was REALLY "leaked" i have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you these motherfukkers are to connected for this shyt to happen, all these "leaks" and testimonies are enabled by whoever the fukk Harvey pissed off, that being said i doubt if he sees jail time he is to connected and probably has enough blackmail on the inner workings of Hollywood and all the demonic shyt that happens behind the scenes to shut the whole shyt down.

So if your expecting any real change outta this:francis: this is just them cleaning house and getting rid of those that wont play right, if anything all these leaks should paint a more vivid picture of what goes on in hollywood (ie casting couch etc) but this is only the very tip of the ice berg.

1xg6jv.jpg

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Thats exactly what he is

Ive known women that were raped decades ago and didnt talk about it until decades later!

The accused wasnt famous neither.

Tons of women hold off on admitting to being rape because of judgement by society.

Who judges people for being raped? Its not they fault some sick fakkit got to them

The fukk be going through people's mind, i Can understand a man being embarrassed or ashamed but a woman? Wow

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Lotta "brehs" in here defending this bloated, sunken eyed, pockmarked face CAC :mjpls:

I put nothing past the demonic, degenerate mind of a CAC. They got this whole country by robbing and raping. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. Like the immortal words of Kanan in Power "whatever they say he did, he did that shyt" :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
shyt is beyond crazy. These Coli dudes hate women so much they're taking up for rich CAC rapists. :dwillhuh:
Thts because they probably rape women themselves with they weird ass.:scust: Alot of guys here are giving this man the benefit of doubt like tf the other victims aren't doing this for fame they just feel comfortable enough to come out now because of the other victims coming out and something actually being done to this creep rather than just him getting off because he got money.:childplease:
Anyone defending this demon might as well have taken part in the raping.:scust:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint not sympathy for harvey if he did this shyt. But lets keep it 100. Aint no man raping this many women without Men and Women running interferance and pulling the :yeshrug: when they have heard or seen these allegations up front.

Trust men and women were helping him keep this shyt on the low low from the public.

Jokers in hollywood know who got STDs and coke problems. But somehow I am suppose to believe none of them knew Harvey was a monster........BULL shyt. They looked the other way cause they got money and fame out of it including his wife.

So if he goes to jail I want to see a bunch of business associates, actors and actresses, lawyers, law enforcement, hollywood big wigs and etc placed in a paddy wagon and sent to jail too.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also many of these hollywood types got on soap boxes during the ray rice, mike vick, cosby and other public incidents. All the while knew what harvey was doing and stayed quiet as fukk

That is one reason some folks......are giving some of the people speaking up now a side eye. Cause they dealt with a monster as long as it was convient for them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Also many of these hollywood types got on soap boxes during the ray rice, mike vick, cosby and other public incidents. All the while knew what harvey was doing and stayed quiet as fukk

That is one reason folks given some of the people speaking up now a side eye. Cause they dealt with a monster as long as it was convient for them.

I can't wait for that corey feldman expose film drops and he names names... :banderas::pachaha: Gonna be a glorious time seeing all those white tears.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
So you'll compromise your morals for a check? Your pretty much a prostitute. Hollywood is evil af including the "victims " who let it go on for the time being
What does morals have to do with telling?

I actually have a great example to counter your whole irrational argument but it's too personal.

I'll let you be ignorant.

You just don't know what victims go through. Like no clue.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for that corey feldman expose film drops and he names names... :banderas::pachaha: Gonna be a glorious time seeing all those white tears.

Yeah and also screw the media with a dirty dildo. I am positive many of them knew as well and now all a sudden they are surprised and want to interview past victims.

You know why they can find the past victims so fast.......cause they ass done had a running list they been keeping for years.

So screw their asses.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Aint not sympathy for harvey if he did this shyt. But lets keep it 100. Aint no man raping this many women without Men and Women running interferance and pulling the :yeshrug: when they have heard or seen these allegations up front.

Trust men and women were helping him keep this shyt on the low low from the public.

Jokers in hollywood know who got STDs and coke problems. But somehow I am suppose to believe none of them knew Harvey was a monster........BULL shyt. They looked the other way cause they got money and fame out of it including his wife.

So if he goes to jail I want to see a bunch of business associates, actors and actresses, lawyers, law enforcement, hollywood big wigs and etc placed in a paddy wagon and sent to jail too.

That is one reason folks given some of the people speaking up now a side eye. Cause they dealt with a monster as long as it was convient for them.

this is pretty much what was said here by a screenwriter who had his movies made by weinstein:

‘Beautiful Girls’ Scribe Scott Rosenberg On A Complicated Legacy With Harvey Weinstein

Harvey was showing us the best of times.
He was making our movies.
Throwing the biggest parties.
Taking us to The Golden Globes!
Introducing us to the most amazing people (Meetings with Vice President Gore! Clubbing with Quentin and Uma! Drinks with Salman Rushdie and Ralph Fiennes! Dinners with Mick Jagger and Warren-freaking-Beatty!).

The most epic Oscar weekends.
That seemed to last for weeks!
Sundance! Cannes! Toronto!
Telluride! Berlin! Venice!
Private jets! Stretch limousines! Springsteen shows!
Hell, Harvey once took me to St. Barth’s for Christmas.
For 12 days!
I was a broke-ass kid from Boston who had never even HEARD of St. Barth’s before he booked my travel.
He once got me tickets to the seven hottest Broadway shows in one week. So I could take a new girlfriend on a dazzling tour of theater.
He got me seats on the 40-yard-line to the Super Bowl, when the Patriots were playing the Packers in New Orleans.
Even got me a hotel room, which was impossible to get that weekend.
He gave and gave and gave and gave.
He had a monarch’s volcanic generosity when it came to those within his circle.
And a Mafia don’s fervent need for abject loyalty from his capos and soldiers.

But never mind us!
What about what he was doing for the culture?
Making stunningly splendid films at a time when everyone else was cranking-out simpering “INDEPENDENCE DAY” rip-offs.

It was glorious.
All of it.

So what if he was coming on a little strong to some young models who had moved mountains to get into one of his parties?
So what if he was exposing himself, in five-star hotel rooms, like a cartoon flasher out of “MAD MAGAZINE” (just swap robe for raincoat!)
Who were we to call foul?
Golden Geese don’t come along too often in one’s life.

Which goes back to my original point:
Everybody-fukking-knew.
But everybody was just having too good a time.
And doing remarkable work; making remarkable movies.