'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So everyone knew he was a predator and committed these acts and never said anything. Shame on Hollywood.

No there was a few females who ratted him out way back in the day but he was protected by Manhattan DA's and other lawyers and FIXERS they couldn't make a dent... #FACTS white men with power are protected no matter the cost, until they can't be protected anymore.
:francis:

:ohhh: wow...

6272801878310912.png

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Be naive brehs....
:stopitslime:

Dudes on this board on a keyboard acting like being raped and reporting it is easy. FOH.

Dudes on this board won't even speak up bad about their co-workers and want to talk about with somebody would do if they got sexually assaulted.

Some women went to the fukking police and DA declined charges. fukking dudes that powerful RUN shyt. And you wonder why people don't report. Ronan story was killed by damn NBC. This shyt runs deep.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Harvey Weinstein the white version of mr cosby

you guys asked for this , now a major cac is getting his fair share of heat, thought this is what you guys wanted??:ld:

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Dude is sick

But let me ask this question..

So say from 1992 to 2016 and all these Harvey Weinstein produced films that has been doing big numbers and having big names in it, not one word been spread around to other actors and actresses that Harvey is a rapist who basically profited millions to billions of dollars...

Then none of these women the second time around when Harvey trying to get seconds didn't have any hidden tape recordings set up or anything recording dude...

Dude would have been fukked by 2000 because he would have been broke paying hush money or been exposed by then..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Harvey Weinstein is an easy target right now. He brought it upon himself and I have no sympathy for him. But you all don't think it's a TAD bit dangerous to automatically take at face value 20 and 30 year old rape accusations with NO evidence? It's all fun and games until someone you know (or yourself) is accused and it's pretty much lights out at that point. Seeing as there have been a number of high profile cases where black men have been accused of rape and lynched via public opinion I'd think some of you would exercise caution in being so passive about the current social atmosphere. I don't expect women to think logically about these issues or have any nuance in their opinions. Many have experienced some form of sexual assault or molestation. They are not going to be willing to separate the wheat from the chaffe. That's understandable. But men, black men especially, you better wake up and smell the fukking coffee. Just because you don't immediately condemn the accused doesn't make you a supporter or advocate of rape and sexual assault.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
bytch is lying.
Clearly. bytch got fukked and had her p*ssy ate out “against her will” and didn’t resist because “she was tired “..:mjlol:

And since when do rapists eat out their victims?:dahell:

Get the fukk outta here.

All these dumb Hollywood hoes trying to save face by creating fake stories literally decades later need to shut the fukk up already.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats exactly what he is

Ive known women that were raped decades ago and didnt talk about it until decades later!

The accused wasnt famous neither.

Tons of women hold off on admitting to being rape because of judgement by society.
It's worse when they do tell someone when it happened, but they don't believe them.

So it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Harvey Weinstein is an easy target right now. He brought it upon himself and I have no sympathy for him. But you all don't think it's a TAD bit dangerous to automatically take at face value 20 and 30 year old rape accusations with NO evidence? It's all fun and games until someone you know (or yourself) is accused and it's pretty much lights out at that point. Seeing as there have been a number of high profile cases where black men have been accused of rape and lynched via public opinion I'd think some of you would exercise caution in being so passive about the current social atmosphere. I don't expect women to think logically about these issues or have any nuance in their opinions. Many have experienced some form of sexual assault or molestation. They are not going to be willing to separate the wheat from the chaffe. That's understandable. But men, black men especially, you better wake up and smell the fukking coffee. Just because you don't immediately condemn the accused doesn't make you a supporter or advocate of rape and sexual assault.

Exactly.

nikkas to busy acting on their emotions like women instead of understanding how dangerous this sht actually is.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The amount of victim shaming men do when it comes to female rape victims :martin:

And yall wonder why people laugh when a man is raped by another man :pachaha:
Sit yo dumb ass down. Read what you just wrote.

You are so scorned that you think male rape is funny? Disgusting

No male on here has found amusement in these women victims getting raped. They have questioned the why the victims mostly stayed quiet. That's not shaming anyone. That's being objective.

Keep laughing tho with your bitter ass.

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
“He shoved me onto the bed, and he got on top of me. I kicked and I yelled,” she said in the interview.

But Weinstein, now 65, held her down, with her hands over her head, she told The New Yorker. She fought him – wearing a white cotton nightgown that was a family heirloom from Italy.

“When he was done, he ejaculated on my leg, and on my nightgown. He said, ‘I have impeccable timing,’ and then he said, ‘This is for you,’” Sciorra told The New Yorker.

portrait-actress-annabella-sciorra.jpg

giphy.gif