'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: these people are annoying As fukk, why not come out when it ACTUALLY happened?

Most of them probably sold their ass or mouth to be in the position they're in and now expect sympathy

I don't know man this pattern is just too weird

facts. this isnt victim shaming. its more of a smh type thing. people always say, well these people were afraid to come out. I mean I can understand that, really. but when 50 people come out of the woodworks on :what:.

this never sits right with me. especially when its some serial rapist or pedo. my viewpoint is...either I am telling when it happens or taking it to the grave. It just bothers me when someone said they were raped or molested 20-40 years ago and just now want to come out. so in that period how many others got raped/molested that maybe wouldnt have even if you had just told someone anonymously? thats the guilt I couldnt live with, knowing I didnt say shyt while others were victimized like me for years.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Men say reserve judgement for men accused of rape right.

But said men never reserve judgement for the alleged female victims of rape.

The accused is suppose to be given the benefit of the doubt. But the victim that comes forth regardless of time period is

-"fukkin her way to the top"
-"stupid bytch"
-"was asking for it"
-"wasn't raped just regrets having to fukk"
-"makin shyt up"
-"just wants attention"

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Which coincidentally is happening in this very thread.
Meta-cognition and self awareness is always lacking.
People don't have a respect for irony these days.
But when u take a step back and notice patterns, neat connections start to surface.

"I don't know why a stupid, opportunistic hoe wouldn't come forth sooner so I could belittle her experiences in real time in order to protect my gender's right to physically fukk over chicks."

"I have no clue why a dumb ass bytch wouldn't report a rich powerful guy of rape in isolation by herself instead of with other stupid conniving bytches."

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You really defending this cac?

dear mr/miss person with negative 1K rep

every other person in here is calling bullshyt on this story yet you single me out?

mf27seb2mhfz.gif