'Sopranos' actress says Harvey Weinstein broke into home, 'violently' raped her

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So no cameras caught this old jew fukk trying to pry doors open and banging on shyt? Idk sounds questionable. Its 92...not '77, pick up a phone, start recording, or better yet, if you have some money, buy a security camera...I know hood nikkas with sec cams in their living room. I'm for lynching this dude, but its gonna be hard to separate the reality from the fiction. :manny:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Not believing someone is not the same as laughing and enjoying someone being raped. Y'all bytches are too demented to see the basic difference.
Its not a difference when yall sit on here and come up with scenarios as to why a woman can be lying and why u dont believe it.

Yall are just as insensitive as people are when a man admits to being raped.

Ive never poked fun at male rape and i have went into deep detail on here as to why male on male rape is wrong.

But of course u nikkas are going to get into your little feelings :ld:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not defending this cac but he dont look in any point in his life he was physically fit enough to hold a broad down to fukk and pull out with immaculate timing to bust on her leg. Thats why he needs to hold oscars and scripts over these chicks heads so they can willingly spread them cheeks