Sony working with Rackspace on PS4 cloud solution

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikka...How much would "Starhawk" and "Twisted Metal" that came out last year would've benefited had they been delayed 1-1.5 year to be PS4 launch titles?
Lmao warhawk and starhawk was trash

People were actually waiting on the original IW(respawn) game regardless, if it dropped this year as a xbox 360 exclusive, I would sell millions

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of course not, but the concept presented has StarHaw in its DNA. I'm not saying it want be a great game, but what I am saying is, it is not a new concept, but it is being treated as such because it is on a next gen platform.

EVERYONE who has played the game disagrees with you. Your just hating on the game because its on Xbox. This was the single most awarded game at e3. Don't worry it might be coming to waitstation........one day

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
huh? it was just announced that they acquired Rackspace

I agree it wouldn't be wise to make crazy hyperbolic claims about your cloud service, before you've even solidified the infrastructure of said cloud service

...uh huh. Your post heavily implied that people had a problem with MS even having a cloud service, and that Sony fans are being hypocrites by celebrating this new found deal with Rackspace. This is nothing but a fallacy - the problem was always with Microsoft's absurd claims as to what their cloud service could do.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh titianfall is a upgraded warhawk

Yea I bet, only thing warhawk had was good airfights, games are nothin alike tho, no mechs, just the mechanics will be 100 percent tighter and it going to be 60fps, that was the reason cod4 blew every fps out the window when it dropped

I sure it will be out for ps also tho, maybe after a year, 2nd one probably come out at the same time, im coppin both system, but Im gettin that box first tho

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
...uh huh. Your post heavily implied that people had a problem with MS even having a cloud service, and that Sony fans are being hypocrites by celebrating this new found deal with Rackspace. This is nothing but a fallacy - the problem was always with Microsoft's absurd claims as to what their cloud service could do.

well i have a question for cloud-doubters: if latency issues would keep M$ from offloading AI, and other things they have claimed, how could something like Gaikai (offloading the whole game) ever hope to work?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
1. Not true. I've had to update the store at least 3-4 times this year. And an update broke some people's systems.

2. They didn't address it they lied about it at first then they said it was fixed and just quit talking about it. But cheaters are still running rampant on PSN.

3. Microsoft has said ALL games even single player will have access to the cloud and dedicated servers Sony has said nothing. It will be interesting to see if some games have dedicated servers on Xbox and not on ps4. I wonder if Microsoft will allow devs to use azure for ps4:lupe:

1. You must be talking about something different cause the PS store is only at V1.04. Which means they've only updated it 4 times in it's lifetime

2. They didn't lie about anything. They just didn't say anything at first. And LOL at cheaters run rampant as if they're not on Live too. :skip:

3. Again Sony's first party games have dedicated servers on ps3. Expect the same deal on PS4. First/Second party games will have dedicated servers, the rest will be up to third parties.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Titan Fall is just a next gen StarHawk. If you ever played starhawk, you will realize Titan Fall is not innovative at all.
If you ever played Titanfall you'd realize your full of shyt
Please put up the quotes of Sony making crazy hyperbolic claims about what their cloud service can do.
Well sony said you could use the stream feature for Vita without specifiying thats not happening outside of your homes WiFi. Xbox has not made a single "false" comment about the cloud. Not one. You tell us all which comment they made is false, and why its false. Drop a "theory" on why you think what they said was false. You couldn't even do that :popcorn:
Of course not, but the concept presented has StarHaw in its DNA. I'm not saying it want be a great game, but what I am saying is, it is not a new concept, but it is being treated as such because it is on a next gen platform.
I guess starhawk/warhark was the first game you ever seen with mechs :wtf: Xbox had this game called "MechAssualt" which Warhawk was a straight ripoff of :manny:

1. You must be talking about something different cause the PS store is only at V1.04. Which means they've only updated it 4 times in it's lifetime

2. They didn't lie about anything. They just didn't say anything at first. And LOL at cheaters run rampant as if they're not on Live too. :skip:

3. Again Sony's first party games have dedicated servers on ps3. Expect the same deal on PS4. First/Second party games will have dedicated servers, the rest will be up to third parties.
1.) PS Store only being updated 4x would make sense. Once when it started. Once after PSN went down. Once again after PSN went up. Then the 4th one they tried to update it but they lost the Keys :wow:

2.) Cheaters don't run rampart on XBL. That gets shut down almost immediately. What you seem to not understand is cheaters can't be stopped on PSN
Let me repeat that for you. CHEATERS CANNOT BE STOPPED ON PSN BECAUSE OF THIS
http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/10/25/sony-ps3-hacked-for-good-master-keys-revealed/
^^^ So just blindly saying "xbox has cheaters too" is you ignoring whats REALLY GOING ON in PSN-ville ^^^
Thats why I can pull up videos a week old showing you how its going down. Try to find an xbox video that is recent. You can't. The old ones have been fixed already
FACT!!! :umad:

3,) Sony first party games have dedicated servers on PS3 :what: Not sure who told you that lie, but only Warhawk has that. But at least you still spreading outdated lies from 2008 :bryan:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Meach was caught on another :duck:
Shameless xbot decepticon :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach was caught on another :duck:
Shameless xbot decepticon :dead:
nikka please. Anyone with a ps3 knows how many times you have to update the ps store. That dude must not have a playstation if he thinks the store has only been updated 3 times all together.

He also doesn't know what he's talking about with his other two "points" Sony did lie about the hack. At first they denied that it happened, but eventually they had to come clean. And sony's first party games don't all have dedicated servers 1 or 2 of them did and that's it's.

Instead if ignoring the problems y'all should be challenging Sony to fix them, but y'all would rather complain about the system your not getting anyway:ufdup: