Sony working with Rackspace on PS4 cloud solution

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That's all your speculation and wishful thinking. But they have not directly addressed the issues or even admited that they exist. As skeptical as the gaming communty is these days its amazing that no one is challenging Sony to address the issues.

nikka, I'm not speculating. I stated facts. You just trying to play dumb & ignorant, and holding out hope that the PS4 performs like a launch PS3.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why do I need to give you a link? This info has been out for months. Did you watch the February event? They even put out a promo video for the UI.

Why do I need to give you a link? This info has been out for months. Did you watch the February event? They even put out a promo video for the UI.

That's not them directly addressing the problems. Your homie provided you with an assist on the link though.

That's one problem down 3 more to go

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That nikka is trolling. How the fukk he didn't already see that video?

He saw it. He just chose to ignore it cause then he wouldn't have anything to complain about with the PS4.

That video is marketing material and really tells you nothing about how the ps4 will work or the problems I brung up.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
That's not them directly addressing the problems. Your homie provided you with an assist on the link though.

That's one problem down 3 more to go

1. The frequent updates were stopped years ago.

2.They addressed the security issues after it was hacked

3.It will most likely be up to third parties on dedicated servers

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Also I find it funny that Xbots are always talking about PSN's security issues but I've heard more stories from people getting their credit card info stolen on Live than PSN.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Also I find it funny that Xbots are always talking about PSN's security issues but I've heard more stories from people getting their credit card info stolen on Live than PSN.

you know more than one person that got their credit card info stolen on xbox live?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps