Sony working with Rackspace on PS4 cloud solution

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Rackspace is a small silicon valley outfit run by that clown Scobel. If this is who Sony is working with to create competition to Azure then Sony and its stand already lost. Ita sad that these dumb Japanese weren't more serious about their cloud than M$.
You can't be serious :dead:

I swear to god everyone in here is talking out of their ass most of the time

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Rackspace is a small silicon valley outfit run by that clown Scobel. If this is who Sony is working with to create competition to Azure then Sony and its stand already lost. Ita sad that these dumb Japanese weren't more serious about their cloud than M$.
So what you're saying is the ps cloud won't give the system a 600% boost in processing power like azure does?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is kinda big... I mean we gotta admit that xbox cloud might be understated.... but its good that Sony is actually trying to bridge the gap again. I swear they aren't innovative but ah... they do imitate pretty well. They trying to get that Titan fall forreal.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
This is kinda big... I mean we gotta admit that xbox cloud might be understated.... but its good that Sony is actually trying to bridge the gap again. I swear they aren't innovative but ah... they do imitate pretty well. They trying to get that Titan fall forreal.
Titan Fall is just a next gen StarHawk. If you ever played starhawk, you will realize Titan Fall is not innovative at all.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Please put up the quotes of Sony making crazy hyperbolic claims about what their cloud service can do.

huh? it was just announced that they acquired Rackspace

I agree it wouldn't be wise to make crazy hyperbolic claims about your cloud service, before you've even solidified the infrastructure of said cloud service