Sony will not be attending E3 2019.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now would be the time for microsoft to apply pressure. But I doubt they got anything going on other than a new console and Halo. E3 this year is going to be dry as hell. I see 2019 being a big year for Nintendo more than anything. Then it will fade into the abyss once sony and microsoft start dropping there next gen consoles in 2020.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:this is interesting

on the other hand i don't think E3 holds much importance anymore
E3 is dead.

They show nothing. Nintendo has a prerecorded conference where last year they showed one game... smash bros.
Rockstar doesnt go. Im sure others will follow

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think dudes are tripping if they think Sony is just skipping this year, because they don't have anything to show, and/or they're waiting to announced the PS5

I think they're looking for new ways to show their products

also this will be a huge blow to E3, since I think Sony usually rented around 25% of the showfloor

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think dudes are tripping if they think Sony is just skipping this year, because they don't have anything to show, and/or they're waiting to announced the PS5

I think they're looking for new ways to show their products

also this will be a huge blow to E3, since I think Sony usually rented around 25% of the showfloor

The dude who was the CFO is now the CEO

Gotta take that into consideration too :francis:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
No stan, but what can MS show that’ll have people go crazy next year? Gears 5? Halo Infinite? Session?

Their new studios are probably not ready to show anything, so MS will just show stuff we already know about.
vcD4kK

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans what are we to do? There will be nothing to talk about come next year. We'll be the laughing stock of the whole internet.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The Nextbox then what's the point of Xbox One X? Isn't Xbox One X the "nextbox"?.

nah, that's a mid gen console upgrade like the pro. Xbox one X will probably just drop in price. I don't know what MS is gonna do for that next console but I don't think Sony is just working on a stronger system. Their team has innovation and gamer experience on their minds as well, I'm sure.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, that's a mid gen console upgrade like the pro. Xbox one X will probably just drop in price. I don't know what MS is gonna do for that next console but I don't think Sony is just working on a stronger system. Their team has innovation and gamer experience on their minds as well, I'm sure.

How can they improve over 4K console when Xbox One X already 4K? PS5 can be the next Xbox One X.

Honestly, I don't like they rushed XBX, PS4 Pro. Should have waited for the next generation.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No its not...

Launch Larry box can't even handle RDR2 at 980p yet the X can handle it at 4k NATIVE...A console with 100x the CPU and GPU power of its predecessor is not a midgen console...That's a next gen console upgrade bruh...Let me put it to you another way, what exactly will the next box do better than the X ? 4K NATIVE is the next wave...

The Pro on the otherhand is basically a PS4 with an upscaler chip...That's a basic midgen upgrade...