Playstation will attend Tokyo Gameshow for the first time since 2019

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dude I remember when you shyt on me for not getting the 2009 collector’s edition of Modern Warfare 2 with the goofy NVGs then you proceeded to bootleg the game :coffee:
The majority of members on this site at that time in history had modded systems, now do you remember why you remember that... or was that a secret salty factoid you harbored for years :mjlol:
At the time Mr game stop credit duck, people was getting banned left and right and we had a thread titled THE BAN BOAT or something like that and MW2 was the game that got my Xbox on the no fly zone list :yeshrug: but the thread itself was hilarious because every time someone got banned somebody would add our Xbox avatar to the photo I think they added me to a raft that was connected to the boat. Sony Stan's like "ps3 is better because of all the media features, saving movies to the HDD >>> playing games

Xbox One drops with super media features and Sony Stan's go "why they do that? It's about the games :rudy: "

And now we have Gamepass and you clown ass nikkaz say "Man... how can developers make money off such a model? Idk what y'all even talking bout anymore. I'm too busy gaming my ass off to dedicate that much energy when I know you envious. I'd be, and then I'd get a ps5 if Gamepass was Sony exclusive. And you have no plans or resources to match it so it's game over kids. Enjoy horizon adventures :tu:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The majority of members on this site at that time in history had modded systems, now do you remember why you remember that... or was that a secret salty factoid you harbored for years :mjlol:

At the time Mr game stop credit duck, people was getting banned left and right and we had a thread titled THE BAN BOAT or something like that and MW2 was the game that got my Xbox on the no fly zone list :yeshrug: but the thread itself was hilarious because every time someone got banned somebody would add our Xbox avatar to the photo I think they added me to a raft that was connected to the boat. Sony Stan's like "ps3 is better because of all the media features, saving movies to the HDD >>> playing games

Xbox One drops with super media features and Sony Stan's go "why they do that? It's about the games :rudy: "

And now we have Gamepass and you clown ass nikkaz say "Man... how can developers make money off such a model? Idk what y'all even talking bout anymore. I'm too busy gaming my ass off to dedicate that much energy when I know you envious. I'd be, and then I'd get a ps5 if Gamepass was Sony exclusive. And you have no plans or resources to match it so it's game over kids. Enjoy horizon adventures :tu:
That‘s bullshyt and you know it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That‘s bullshyt and you know it
As I mentioned, the ban boat thread. Had like 25 of us on the yacht. And Sony heads had modded PS3s all day as well with threads and tutorials. And of course the Wii which was stupid easy and I think I even helped you mod yours. I believe it was you. Here's me showing NZA what it do back then...

Even has an RS card for my DS :yeshrug:

So you forgot about "The mod squad" bruh?
Was a stickied thread for years. No sir, I call bulshyt Sohh whatcha gonna do, when courtdog calls bulshyt on you :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Details about other playable titles and stage events will be announced at a later date. Through its participation at Tokyo Game Show 2024, SIE will strive to provide users with an engaging experience that only PlayStation and PS5 can offer, and to further expand the gaming market.