Sony will not be attending E3 2019.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Microsoft should go all in next E3, and E3 should be doing everything in there power to accommodate them.
Facts. Not going hard when you all but have E3 to yourself is leaving money on the table. Maybe some of these studios they bought have some stuff in progress MS can take and put a rush on:manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Not going hard when you all but have E3 to yourself is leaving money on the table. Maybe some of these studios they bought have some stuff in progress MS can take and put a rush on:manny:
What exactly do they hope to accomplish by “going hard” at E3 that they wouldn’t have if Sony were there?
Wouldn’t make a single difference to Xbox sales if E3 was renamed Xbox E3 so stop deluding yourselves.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What exactly do they hope to accomplish by “going hard” at E3 that they wouldn’t have if Sony were there?
Wouldn’t make a single difference to Xbox sales if E3 was renamed Xbox E3 so stop deluding yourselves.
You're such a try hard. Settle down lol. If I was any of these companies and got the "exclusive", so would go to any and all lengths to capitalize, regardless of whatever the former plan was.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
meh, I think dudes are stuck in the past. why is it really that important?

we get shown games that are years away. a bunch of stale talking points, like "this is our most ambitious title yet...". then everyone says "E3 sucked this year"

there's plenty of other ways to find out about new games. also with E3 there's so much shyt shown over a few days, that it's hard to take it all in, and good shyt can get buried and forgotten
It’s our only true mega event and for that alone it’s important

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If TLOU 2 is dropping next year they'll probably do a streaming event like Nintendo did and show off Death Stranding, TLOU Part II and Ghost of Tsushima. Oh and FFVII Remake. Those are the only exclusives left at this point. Then maybe skip PSX 2019 and do a PS Meeting in 2020 and reveal PS5 with a E3 blowout and release date to follow.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E3 for me has always been important and a hallmark. When nintendo 1st announced they weren't doing E3's anymore I was really upset with them too. However they pretty much still do E3's just don't have a live event outside of like that one year, which is fine.

For all my homies, they looked forward to the super bowl or the Finals or some awards show. I looked forward to E3, its always been like the "super bowl" of gaming and tokyo game show has been like the "finals" of gaming. So it's lame to me that Sony is not planning on being there at all. As much as I joke/troll and hate on sony. I'm a gamer so I want to see games and competition.

But the way sony stans work, once playstation deems something "lame" or not worth there time the stans role with it and create all kind of excuses or narratives. And I don't want that to happen with E3, E3 has really became a celebration of games. Just like SDCC has become celebration of comics. both are less hardcore now and a bit more gen pop. But still great.